RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 254 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 254

igneous saw this immidiately and charged after razor. Igneous's massive leg stride allowed him to catch up to razor just befor he pounced on the loan griffon. Igneous as soon he reached razor jumped at him and punched him with great strength to the head causing the d-dog to tumble and smack against a nearby tree which igneous quickly pinned him too.
"Quickly get away from us lest you be torn to shreds!"the igneous yelled at the stunned gilda

(Its two text curbys hoof bumping eachother so epicallly it summoned the power of photofinish to their fists duh. Cmon dude who wouldnt get that?
Everyone raises their hands
shadup!)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1514593 "LET ME GO! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS?! SHE'S THE FUCKING ERIS OF THE GRIFFONIA SLAVE EMPIRE! IF I KILL HER THE WHOLE CORPORATION GOES DOWN!" Razor was using all of his strength to try and reach Gilda, who is stunned into paralysis

Despite razors massive strength igneous holds strong and seems immovable.
"You must calm yourself my friend! You are not thinking rationally i can see it in your eyes. The madness consumes you! Think of the situation logically it would not make any sense for the erris to be on the frontlines of battle and i believe you to be mistaken."
Just in case igneous watches gilda retreat from them memorizing the direction she heads in and the path she follows.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1514837 Razors madness fades "...i am sorry, friend, I should not of lost myself like that, i just see the...corporation...and, I remember what they did to my family...ah wwho am i kidding, you need not listen to this!" razor lifts himself up "Let's to work, ay?"

Igneous grabs razor and shoves him back against the tree.
"No! Igneous finds you to be emotionally unstable and a danger to others and knows not when and how another outburst may occur. You must reveal to igneous anything you may be hiding from igneou s or you cannot be trusted to return to the town at all!"
Igneous's grip on razor feels stronger than steel and the claws dig ever so slightly into his shoulder.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1514984 Razor sighs "Fine... you wanna hear all about my sucky ass life? Sure, let's do it, My parents were raized in slavery, they were beaten to near death for the slightest mistake, and treated like filth, my father actually stood up for my mother, and she fell madly in love with him, as he did her, thay secretly became wed and had me, they managed to keep me a secret until i came of age, then My 'Master' sold my mom off to some Changelings for the night, they raped her to death, my father lost all reason to live after that, he refused to do so much as move, until he just died, i was all alone then, so i had nothing to lose, i killed my owner and ran off to the badlands where i met May, she was a slave hybrid like me, she was half griffon half dragon... we had a happy married life and even a couple kids, then Griffonia industries made the griffons go nuts, May lost control and knocked me out, when i came to our children were dead...their guts strewn about the cave floor... and I was chasing her until she tackled our mutual friend and you gave her a mercy kill... and here I am... with no meaning in life left but to destroy the group that took everything from me..."

"Igneous hopes that you can understand why i cannot trust you. While igneous considers you a friend i refuse to allow you to hurt the innocent and will not hesitate to kill you if you if you do so. Hearing of my companions story shows igneous we are much alike in many regards, while igneous was not born into slavery igneous was enslaved by my fathers murderer after realizing that he had not finished me off and wished to further torture my fathers soul instead giving igneous honorable death. Igneous's story is long and is not important right now. You must prove to igneous that he can trust you when we return igneous can already see the hate you feel for pony kind as well."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1516417 Razor sighed "Fine, and I do not kill innocents, even when I fall to the madness, the griffons have become little more than mindless drones, and I do not hate the ponies per say, I am just used to them treating me like filth because of my D-dog heritage, tell me, would you be fond of someone if all they did was treat you like you were nothing but some piece of trash that has to be thrown out?"

Igneous's grip lessened
"Igneous still cannot fully trust you. You will be watched... closely. But igneous understands your plight and knows it not to be entirely your fault. You will still be held accountable for your actions madness or no. Do not blame the ponies for their mistrust of you to them we are but monsters and we look and act as such. Their feelings towards creatures such as we is only natural."
Igneous patted him on the back.
"Come friend let us return to town and help the ponies repair."
Igneous than looked toward the path that gilda took and measured the distance she had traveled by now.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1516543 just then, a pony runs up to him and spits in his face "FREAK!" Razor just wipes his face off and looks at Igneous "Sure, I really want to help them... aw what the hell, letting their bitches get to me won't get anything done" Razor gets up and goes to the town and grabs some rivots, then begins pounding them into girders to do building repairs

Igneous walked up to the offending pony who in an attempt to do the same insult igneous caught the spit amd than picked up the pony by his throat with much ease.
"Bitch I eat ponies!"
Igneous roared in his face and then lightly tossed the pony to the ground as he scrambled to get away tripping over himself as he ran. Igneous heartily laughed at him.
"I said you could not hurt the ponies but that doesnt mean you cant scare them off hahaha!"
The other ponies around them quickly backed away both terrified and confused.

Comment posted by Darkflare deleted Aug 14th, 2013

1516907 Aren't those ponies supposed to be running from the griffin onslaught?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1516907 razor smiled "I will keep that in mind, maybe display my bone blades to the bitches" razor finished repairing the house and went on to the next, completely ignoring the hatred eminating from the ponies till one was stupid enough to throw a rock at him, he simply sliced it in half with a bone blade and calmly asked the stallion "You wanna become a mare?"

1518992>>1521006
"My freind the griffon onslought was dispersed by igneous and the razor dog. However igneous may have encountered some difficulties regarding our new friend he will be a great asset to us as long as we keep a close eye on him due to his mental instability."
Igneous leaned in close to his ear.
"How good are you at tracking? Igneous must check something out but cannot risk our new companion falling to madness again."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1523791 The stallion wets himself and faints in a puddle of his own urination, Razor laughs and goes to dig himself a small mound to nap in, he took out some deer meat and ate it, triggering a pony puke fest, he did not give two shits and simply ate while farting and scratching his scaly ass, he then ate a whole nother leg of deer, restarting the puke fest, he then decided to begin building a home for his pack, whistling happily as he worked, he really wished he was more sane, as he hated making his packmates uncomfortable... damn mental trauma
Razor sings as he works

Razor is unaware of the building group of ponies listening to his divine singing,and is doubly unaware of the pink mare sneaking up on him with a party cannon in hoof, Razor decides to take a nap, his guard completely down

"On second thought, maybe now would not be the best of times to leave our companion unattended..."
Igneous told dark flare eyeing the now potentially extremely dangerous situation. Igneous began to edge closer.
(Just so you know, Igneous's mistrust of your character has nothing to do with your characters personality or how he acts. Igneous may not be very intelligent when it comes to social interaction or solving puzzles and things like that but he is a very tactically minded individual. So your characters mental instability is seen as a tactical weakness as it could lead to razor turning on igneous at a moments notice. Even though you consider us friends igneous has seen that when you are overcome with madness depending on what triggered it seems that your character cannot determine friend from foe despit razors insistence otherwise. Such as the fact that razor had burnt down an insane asylum which would contain many innocent people and considering razors burn rate it is dougtful that many would have escaped. Razor may not be as strong as igneous but he does consider him to be as powerful given the diamond dogs natural abilities, the ability to breathe fire and his natural weapons. Igneous knows how powerful he is so this is why razors capabilities concerns him.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1534106 Pinkie pie sets off the cannon, this scares the shit out of Razor, who digs into a dirt mound shouting "SLAVERS BACK! NO WANT BE TAKEN! GO AWAY!" Razor's fire breath is seen emanating from the hole as he hid, his fire like eyes glowing and blind with terror "NEVER GO BACK! THEY HURT RAZOR! MADE ME DIG AND NO EAT TILL STARVED TO SLEEP!" Razor was crying in his hole now, and Pinkie was crying, her hair straight, ashamed for what she did "WHY ME NEVER SAFE?! JUST WANT MAKE PACK, NOT EVEN WANT BE ALPHA! JUST WANT FAMILY!" Razor is so upset he has reverted to D-dog speak, pinkie is all out crying now, screaming "I didn't mean it!" she stuck her head down the hole, and to everyponies surrrise, a dirt geyses shoved her head out in place of a flame geyser "GO AWAY! ONLY PACK ALLOWED!"

Igneous approached pinkie pie. While his towering presence filled the surrounding ponies with a sense of fear from intimidation pinkie noticed the sad but kind look adorning his face.
"Do not fret little pink one. It is not your fault, however consider yourself lucky you did not lose your head and triggered a fearful response rather than a violent one."
He patted pinkies head and approached the dirt pile
"Igneous demands that all ponies disperse and allow me to straighten out the situation. Igneous gives you his word that no pony will come to harm."
(Where the hell is dark flare i feel like we are excluding him because he started this rp. Dark flare! Come back to us!)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1537022Razor is hiding in his burrow, scared out of his mind "GO AWAY! NO TAKE RAZOR! ME FREE NOW AND ME DIE FREE!"
1518992 ["Dark flare I choose you!" Tosses a poke ball and out comes a magicarp "...DO YOUR MAGICARP MAGIC!"]

"Razor, its igneous your freind you need to come out. Its safe out here now the slavers are gone they cant hurt you."
Igneous began digging out the dirt pile. While his large claws helped they were relatively inneffective compared to the diamond dogs scoop like claws.
"If you allow, igneous can protect you from them and yourself. Igneous can teach you to control your fears just as igneous had taught himself."
(Seriously though dark flare is the brains of the operation igneous may be a tactition but when it comes to figuring out problems and finding where to go next he's useless)1518992

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538199 Razors head pokes out and he looks at who he considers to be a brother and sniffles "You tell the truth?Help me no be scared?"

(I AMZ BACK. Sorry i was gone, had a funeral to go to. Don't ask.)
Shh! Hear that, in the bush? C'mon, we'll flank 'im.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538242 Razor digs under the earth and tunnels towards the bush from behind

1538304 *mouths the words ''1,2,3,'' then jumps onto the bush*

1538223>>1538242
Igneous leaned back to dark flare
(Give igneous a moment severe case of ptsd this needs to be settled here take this sword."
Leaning back to razor
"Your fear is a product of your memories overpowering your senses the fear hightens your senses to a point that they become unuasable. Igneous can teach you to control your fear so you can use it to your advantage instead of letting the madness take command of your body as your mind recuperates."
(Im sorry to hear that you were at a funeral man welcome back though you should probably catch up with whats been going on)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538319Razor grabs the griffon by the talons, revealing a startled Gilda
1538329 Razor smiles "Okay, brother..." he hugs him while holding Gilda with his tail

1538351>>1538329
(I caught up enough.)
Gilda?!?! The Griffon army's second in command. Perfect. Razor, tie her up and bind her. I've some questions. *smirks*

"Oh... well you save igneous the trouble of tracking you down."
Pats razor on the back in signal to let him go.
"Now we make with the questioning."
Igneous places a claw to gildas throat.
(So whos going to play gilda for this part?)

(Yo dude play for my character i gotta sleep gotta wake up at 5the tommorow)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538379 Razor happily obliges, eager to do what he considers the will of the Alpha

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538468>>1538396 Gilda backs away as much as she can while hogtied so masterfully, even her tail was tied in! "I don't know anything! i just got my status because i am the slave corporations heiress!"

Slaves huh? Razor, your time to ask your questions starts now.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538555 Razor shakes his head "No... I already know all there is to be known of that company, i was merchandise for it... I saw things no living being should be forced to see there..." Gilda was crying, and Razor saw something familiar in her eyes, the innocents fear for their life, and he undid her bonds "Go... I do not wish to see an innocent harmed, but we will be forced to if reinforcements arrive, we cannot afford to take prisoners"

1538585 I'd normally lash out for you releasing her, but i fully understand your reason. *hears multiple screeches* We're gonna have to move camp. Their forces are nearing.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538615 Razor growls and bares his fangs "Run through the tunnels! I will hold them off!"

1538782 *does so and runs through the tunnels, hearing the battle rage on*

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538837 Razor grabs a duo of Griffons and burns their heads off "NO ONE HARMS MY PACK! FEAST ON YOUR OWN MELTING FLESH!"

1538862 (Frickin brutal.)
*just keeps running*

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538878[thanks:pinkiesmile:]
Razor has burned all of the griffons to ash, and goes through the tunnel to find his pack, leaving an untouched city behind him

1538920 *runs into nearby passage, hears footsteps and readies slab of stone*

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538955 Razor calls out "Where are you clan members? I have slain the griffons without harming an innocent! You are really proud of me, ey Igneous?"

1539037 *realizes it's you and comes out*
Oh, it's you.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539048 Razor smiles at seeing his Alpha "Greetings, alpha, how are you?"

1539111 Good. How fares you?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539169 Razor grinned "I just managed to control the madness that has consumed me for years on end, I have never felt more alive!" he hugged his friend at this, then went to sit and eat his well earned meal of gems

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 254