RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 254 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 254

1504186 *holds out hoof for hoofshake*

1504186>>1504173
Just then as igneous was fighting back a wave of griffons a bomb was dropped directly behind of dark flare and razor. Igneous caught this out of the corner of his eye.
"GET DOWN!!!!"
Igneous summoned all of the strength in his legs and leapt at his two allies slamming into them and pushing them back a good 20 feet as igneous fell directly on top of the bomb as it exploded.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1504197 Shakes hoof with gusto
1504464 Razor hears the bomb go off and rushes to heal his ally

Igneous begins barfing up volumes of blood as he curles up in pain. While there appears to be very little external damage it appears the force of the explosion has caused his organs to rupture.

1504584 Heal up while i hold 'em off.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1504584 Razor brings out a potion his mother taught him to make in these situations "drink up"

igneous tries to respond but instead coughs up more blood

igneous snatches the bottle and just breaks it into his mouth trying to hold back another spasm as he lets the liquid run down his throat.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1504699 razor smiles at the fellow warrior "That should repair your organs, and give your breath a nice minty smell as well" Razor patted his back kindly and gently

spitting out the glass he broke into his mout igneous got back to his feet.
"Thank you my friend although we have never met you have save igneous's life."
Igneous picks up razor in a nearly bone crushing hug
"Igneous shall not forget this!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1504776 Razor pats his back weakly "Too...tight...can't...breathe!" Razor did not want to, but if this giant did not release him soon he'd have to slash out with his bone blades to free himself, he hoped it did not come to this, as he rather liked this fellow

"Igneous forgets himself and apologises profusely haha!"
Igneous quickly sets him down and pats him off.
"Come let us fight together and acheive great glory!"
Igneous than leapt into the air snatching a griffon right out of the air throwing it to the ground and crushing it with his knee as he fell on it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1504875 Razor leaps into the air and releases his bone blades, gutting about five griffons as he did so "LETS FRY THESE BITCHES" Razor releases a seething inferno and fries an entire legion of Griffons

"Haha igneous has competition! Let igneous show you the power of one who slays dragons!"
Igneous dropped to all fours and sped off to the next group of griffons pile driving the first as he leapt at it biting off its head then landing on his feet he tore the spine of the griifon out the body and wrapped it around the next griffons sword and redirected the attack back into the griffons head pulling the second spear from his back he deflected an incoming bomb thrown at him back at the group of griffon. Pulling the sword from the skull he hurled it like a throwing knife at the next griffon and then leapt into the air and punched through a griffons chest ripping out its heart and ate it scaring away the remaining griffons in the area.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505038 Razor went the pyromaniacal way, releasing torrent after torrent of scalding hot flame from his maw, killing not only the fleeing griffons but all of the reinforcements as well "AHAHAHAHA! MY MIND IS ON FIRE! Razor summoned several miniature suns from his mouth and blasted them at the army, resulting in massive explosions

Igneous saw the madness consuming razor and quickly rushed and tackled him ignoring the jets of flame hitting him.
"Peace my friend the battle has been one there is no reason to kill the rest of the griffons."
Igneous pleaded with the crazed razor as he sat atop of him holding him down

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505126 Razor calmed down, the madness fading from his eyes "...sorry, I got my mothers obsession with fire, that's part of the reason she fell for my dad"

"My friend,"
Igneous smiled wide.
"You should see a psychiatrist."
Igneous patted him on the cheeck and then got off of him and held out a claw to help him up.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505151 Razor smiled darkly "I did, the hospital drugged me, my hybrid blood reacted strangely to the meds and amplified my madness, I burned down the entire city"

"A fireproof psychiatrist than. We should find flare igneous worries for him as i have not seen him for some time."
Igneous said brushing off the soot from razors burn marks

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505197 Razor laughs out loud "Trust me, I just have to stay away from fire usually, and i am A okay, and i agree, i am concerned for my packmembers well being"

"How does one keep you away from fire when you produce it in your breath?"
Igneous looked at him curiously.
"Lucky for igneous i am fire proof for the most part. I believe he ran off this way."
igneous began to run off into the center of town
(Alright dude i gotta get to sleep we'll continue later but if you do continue with dark flare i gave him full control over igneous while im gone but i have an early appointment tommorow so goodnight)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505258 Razor shrugged "Meh, I just keep from making it, now let's go ay?" [sweet dreams, may you dream of anthro ponies in heat]

(Uhhh.. haha only into princess luna dude night.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505282 [night, and then a trio of horny anthro lunas rutting you!]

1505267 OH GOD!! IGNEOUS!! RAZOR!! HELP!!!
*screams fade into the distance*

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1507660 Razor runs to his ally on all fours, following his scent

1508182 *is found getting beaten sensless*
Griffon: TELL US!! WHERE IS THE FORT?!?!

I DON'T KNOW!!

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1508291 Razor impales the griffon in the chest and tears out his still beating heart

1512180 W-What the hell? What fort?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1512201 Razor grunts "Who cares, he won't ever find it, and my new pack is now safe"

1512321 We still gotta find out why we're being attacked.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1512355 Razor huffed "Agreed, and I must set up some defenses..."

1512411 You should. I'll keep watch.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1512437 Razor begins digging trenches around the camp, he also set up pitfalls and tripwire snares baited by dummies of them with campfires, he also found a couple griffons and burned them alive... he then returns covered in dirt and with a quality horde of crystals

1512473 What's the dirt for?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1512485 Razor deadpans "I was digging traps, and getting myself some gems to eat, you know, setting up the defences? I also have started a tunnel system for us"

1512496 Awesome, where do them tunnels lead to?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1512515 Razor smiled "gonna be our secret route to all the cities! Not to mention some good camping spots!" Razor brought out a diamond and ate it whole, enjoying the feeling of it melting in his stomach acids as he walked on all fours in a circle a few times before curling up into a ball and going to sleep, dreaming of being with his wife, a tear fell down his cheek as he slept "...May...I'm sorry..."

1512515>>1512542
Igneous leans over to dark flare and whispers to him.
"Igneous believes we have found a strong and helpful ally. However igneous does not trust new companions mental stability and believes should be held under close watch if we travel with him. Igneous will keep his eye on new ally. Igneous also has a hunch that our companion is hiding something important from us but is just a hunch. Be careful around him my friend."
Igneous patted dark flare on the back as he went to start cleaning up ponyville after the town wide disaster. The other ponies giving him a wide berth despite him being their one of their saviors. Igneous just chuckled and continued his work.

1512542>>1512515
(Hey guys quick announcement its actually my birthday today and i am now 20 goddamn i already miss being a stupid immature kid haha)

1513931 (I WANNA BE 20, I'M 17)

(Haha! Sucks to be you! But nah really 20 sucks all it is is not 21 yet but i actually dont know how i feel about it.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1513931 [happy B-day friend! hoof bump for you!/)(\]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1513908 razor heard it due to his canine hearing and was really hurt "Not my fault..." Razor grumbled as he helped clean the town even though he could feel the racist hatred eminating from the ponies, he flashed back to his time as a slave and shuddered "..never again..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1514246>>1514109 [EPIC B DAY GIFT!][youtube=

]

(Total epic hoof bump sequence go:
-('.'-) (-'.')-
!(/'.')/ \('.'\)!
(~°_°)==(°_°~)
(/*•*)/:coolphoto:\(*•*\)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1514395[*I have no idea what the hell that was... so vsdfhdvflnbsjkdvhskjdvbsngfvbsdhvkhbdshjvdsbffbjdvcdashvsdfmv sdbvckjdsbc,nd cvsdnv n vewkhcdsjkfgsdnm vdshvbdkhvsd sbjhvsnm bf nm vsbdm vcxnm cx vsdcbas cabcv dnb dsvjghfb iovc hcn, ,nfdsv sdjkvhgdfsubv d]:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::raritycry::yay::facehoof::unsuresweetie::scootangel::scootangel::rainbowhuh::pinkiecrazy::derpyderp2:

Igneous was busy stacking bodies outside of ponyville seperating the townsfolk from the griffon invaders. Igneous would occasionally glance over to razor to make sure he was alright as he worked.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1514461 razor found the insignia of the griffonia slave trading company on a griffons armor and became VERY angry, he began to crush and burn all of the grifon corpses "NEVER SLAVE AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN! KILL GRIFFONIA!" razor is going on a death charge at a griffon in the distance he sees, [Gilda] murder in his eyes "I WILL PUT MY PAIN INTO YOUR SOUL!" he unsheathes his bone blades as he charges, his mouth slobbering frothy saliva

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 254