RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I'm not sure how this happened, but I just noticed my pointless little RP has garnered more overall attention than an RP about a brothel in Ponyville!

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!!

"Simple. Your story has action, adventure, suspense, and a suave and very handsome pegasus that makes any story one hundred times coole-" A brick gets thrown at Theo.

Because the RPers have changed it into an interesting plot, and all of them are interesting characters, and none are trying to take the spotlight, even if their part is more important to the story than another character's. Everyone is balancing things quite easily!

*hefts another brick* Next one goes in your eye, Stormhammer.

So it seems! Hooyah for people not being dicks to others?

Theo pulls his hammer out. "Bring it Ginger!"

*raises an eyebrow* A ginger I may be, but not the Ginger you know of. Didn't you notice the asterisks denoting my actions? Ginger doesn't do that. Th' name's Gallant.

"Ah, my apologies sir, let me fix my last statement." clears throat. "Bring it Gallant!"

Gladly. *snaps fingers, causing the sky to decide that right now would be a good time to start dropping hail the size of bricks overtop of Theo's head* Just be forewarned, I don't play fair.

Mutters something in a headset, then flies off. "Seeya, you vile wretch!" He shouted as he flew away, giving Gallant a salute as he did so. Meanwhile, a satellite hovering above was charging.

*looks up into the sky* How does he think I haven't prepared for that by now?

POP

[Several minutes later]

POP

*drops down atop Theo's back, holding a complicated looking bit of equipment in my hands with several sparking wires sticking out of it* There we go, place should explode without its quadruple-bypass penta-cored thaumatic focusing matrix when it fires. Especially with all those mashed potatoes in the fusebox... And communications array... And the regulation circuitry...... May have overdone them, to be honest. *finally notices Theo* Ohai there!

Theo holds up a white flag.

"I give, you win."

I win? This was a competition? *looks around, then back up at the sky* Was... I not supposed to trash that place?

Theo drops his head anime style

You know, like sulking.

I know that, I'm merely asking him "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" *scratches head* Was that not clear?

Lol sorry. Suddenly, Theo then leaves from his brake to return to the main story back on the island.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *falls over, defeated*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18