RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 114 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 114

"Luna for its own safety please have this bird leave. You know i have a temper and i'm honorbound to stay at your side. So if it doesnt leave right now im going to kill it no matter what form it takes. and then im going to track down that pansy ass fucktard and beat the shit out of him too for making me put up with this shit."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596297 Luna huffs and stamps her hoof "Yo think I wanted you to meet my coltfriend! I LOVE HIM AND YOU ARE JUST INSULTING HIM IN FRONT OF ME! LISTEN TO THE DAMMED BIRD!" she flew away, the crow safe from the flightless stallion, as he cannot fly, HA! The crow noticed his crippled wing
Later...
Luna knocks on Nox's door, it is answered and Nox answers it to see a crying Luna, he lets her into his pitch black room, which they see perfectly well in as they are night beings "Luna what is wrong?" Luna sobs into his shoulder "It's Shield! He's being a little Whorse! he kept insulting you and making threats to hurt you!"

1596319 (oh you bastard)
"Love him??? You're going on a first date! Your better than this Luna and you know better too. True love doesn't work like that it never has."
Shield tenses his muscles and flares his wing out
"FUCK!!!!"
Shield takes a moment to calm down and to think critically of the situation.
"She doesn't usually act this foalish... unless, she must have reverted to woona, as celestia calls her, again at some point. Princess Luna never acts without actually thinking about these things, but what could have caused her mind to regress again and why didn't i see this earlier. I need to talk to celestia about this and im going to have to ask Igneous for a favor as well. Shit this is going to be expensive."
Shield said to himself as he paced the courtyard.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596461 Nox growled, the darkness turning him into an extra scary slenderman "I WILL KICK HIS ASS INTO THE VOIDS OF AZAROTH!" Luna then grabs him "No, please, just stay with me...like old times" [they went out before]
Nox sighs and reverts "Okay, My little moon..." he sits with her and cuddles her, and then they start making out
Celestia has just woken up and is sneaking some cake, as in five whole cakes, no wonder her ass is so fucking huge! ...Then shield comes rushing by and makes her drop the cake, this enrages her, but she hides it well

Comment posted by Darth Quadro deleted Aug 25th, 2013
Comment posted by bjornicorne deleted Aug 25th, 2013
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596620 [TAKE TWO!]

"Celestia i need to..."
Shield notices the cake
"Again? Anyways thats not important i need to talk to you about luna. She's acting wierd like her mind has reverted back to her foal personality and it has something to do with this shadow entity she's been hanging around. I think we need to get ahold of igneous.. what do you think princess?"

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596696 Celestia deadpans "Is his name Nox? Yeah, they've gone out before, he left her when she became the nightmare" she then eats a chocolate covered sugarcube, shuddering in delight, and then looked t him "Let me guess, you insulted him? Yeah, she wants to marry him, sooooo....." Celestia eats a pie "Mmm... so good...anyway she is in love with him, and I heard he plans to marry her on the next date" Celestia is tunnelling into the fridge of sweets, her tail now a little damp
[I am such a dick!]

"Celestia put it down we talked about this. Look you know im not the jealous type but theres something wrong with him i can sense it. Luna and i are linked and when shes around him i can feel nightmare rising up in her. I believe this is why she reverted."
Shield began pacing back and forth his wing ruffling as he walked

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596793 Celestia sighed "I'm going to tell you something secret, he is doing almost the exact opposite, he is eating the Nightmare, keeping that bitch in check, AND I DON'T WANNA!"

(Damn it stop changing it and yes thats a total dick move and it will have to be rectified)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596858 [Sorry, I get bored and try to beef up the comment:derpytongue2:]

"No he is not! You two may be sisters but ever sense we fought nightmare together 3 years ago i have empathic link to all three of her personalities and nightmare grows stronger! And tell me if hes so powerful as to do that than why didnt he help you 1000 years ago. I'm telling you theres something wrong here."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596895 Celestia sighes "You sense the nightmare building in Nox, as those two are empathetically linked, you feel what she is feeling him feel" Celestia looks sadly "He is slowly killing himself for her, and she knows it, and he refused to seal her, as he thought he could fix her... he hates me..."

"No! He can't! If he kills nightmare than thats the same as labotomizing luna. Look i know its hard to understand and I'd be just as happy as you to be rid of nightmare but if she holds a large part of luna's mind and if she goes she will take luna with her. Nightmare is luna's protector, a psychopath yes, but she believes everything she does is for the good of luna and luna needs her to atleast exist or she wont be able to function nox doesnt know this only i do. Its something i figured out during me and nightmares conversations when she tried to convince me to help her.

Comment posted by bjornicorne deleted Aug 25th, 2013
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1596975 Celestia paled, and teleported them to Nox "STOP! LUNA NEEDS THE NIGHTMARE!" Nox is blinded, and falls to the floor in agony, accidentally reversing the flow of Nightmare, filling her completely with the dark miasma that is her protecter

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT I'LL KILL YOU!"
He runs over to nox and hits him hard in the face then turns and runs back to luna as she screams in agony as her three personalities collided.
"Luna stay with me please! Im here for you! You dont need nightmare anymore dont let her win!"

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1597058 "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU STAR ASSED BITCH!?" Nox is completely unfazed by the kick as itfazed through him as his defense mechanism has taken over, Nox begins limping towards his love "Stay there love! I'm here!" Luna screams as he stands, and sees the nightmare take over "LET HER GO YOU CUNT!" He goes slendy and Thanatos transforms, then the slendershade mounts the beast of death and sends out tentacles of darkness to keep the others safe "FIGHT IT LUNA! FIGHT IT SO WE CAN BE TOGETHER! SO WE CAN HAVE A FAMILY!"

"Celestia get him out of here he's making it worse!"
Luna spits in nox's face and laughs as her mane begins flailing about wildly and her power growing.
"The dark energy you emit is only drawing out nightmare faster. Your poisoning her!"

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1597137 Nox realises this and dashes to his table, grabs a sunstone and smashes it, releasing a massive burst of light and sealing his power from everyone, including him "I do this for my love..." he smashes it again, gravely wounding himself and sealing the nightmare, Nox is fading into the darkness, a smile on his face "I did it... I knew I could fix her..." Thanatos has reverted and is cawing sadly

"You idiot i knew you werent linked this is all apart of nightmares plan. Your only sealing nightmares power momentarily her personality is apart of luna you cant seal it."
Just then luna stood up grinning
"Mmmm hello again shield darling hows my little puppet. Thank you nox for gettin me out of there i knew i could trust you to blidingly do the stupid. You think you know how to help me i dont need you i never have but you are certainly easy to manipulate."

(She still looks like regular luna but has nightmares personality)

(She still looks like regular luna but has nightmares personality)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1597244 Nox is rising slowly, HIS alternate personality taking over, releasing a being that makes the Nightmare look like a saint "Greetings, Young one, took advantage of my idiotic host again?Good, you made him so pissed I could get out... Well, time to wrap everyone in eternal terror and pain!" Nox cringed "NO XORD! STAY INSIDE!" Xord laughed "It is too late fool!"

1597324 (when it comes to my headcannon of luna shit gets real complecated real fast)
"Oh you have to be fucking kidding me! Celestia for the love of yourself get rid of that asshole i'll get nightmare!"

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1597400 Xord reaches towards Celestia, puttin her through her greatest fear, the sun going supernova, over and over again, forcing her to watch as her beloved ponies were wiped out "She can't help you now, weakling..." Nightmare walks over and kisses Xord on the lips "It is good to see my old master"

"Damn it Celestia! I will drag you to hell you bastard!"
Shield's armor began to glow with the presence of so much dark energy and smoke began to pour out the cracks of shields armor.
"AAAAGHH! It burns!"
His eyes began flickering into yellow as his pupils turned to slits.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
His muscles suddenly doubled in size. Both his wings flared out as feathers began to shed from them revealing leathery wings but armored at the frame. All his teeth are jagged and sharp and he is practically foaming at the mouth.
(Enter Deus Ex Machina Armor the magic that keeps you from harming shield with any form of magic now works in reverse as well. The armor keeps you from dissipating when hit so Shield can now hit you and really fucking hard too. Like Igneous hard, and he can shatter trees with a single punch. Of course no one knows this but luna who had a dragon help make the armor but nightmare can't access those memories as luna keeps that locked to that specific personality lucky for you though shield has no fucking clue what just happened. Unlucky for you he's raged, which means though he takes physical damage he can't feel it)

(You know i cant make this easy for you:ajsmug:)

[I'm back bitches and I have a new oc to greet. he is human]
As his transformation completed he everyone except shield, nox and luna were knocked back(I think only celestia was knocked back) and in the center of a small tornado of chaotic energy emerged... a child. "Hello," he boomed in the royal canterlot voice, "Who here is using the nightmare's energy," he continued as his eyes locked onto Shields form, "You are the target," he muttered before looking at nox who had changed into his other personality.

(but but but epic fight scene.... no. I was about to kick nox's ass literally. meh whatever you think you can make a better reason for being showing up suddenly? Also currently i dont think chaos based magic can effect anybody in this room... also there is a shit load of celestia abuse going on in this thread... just saiyan. lol)

(have an epic battle with purity, he is the offspring of mine and Raphaels oc's.)
Purity's form started to shimmer before he was covered head to toe in Imperial guardsmen armor with a powersword strapped to his back, "Fight me corrupted one," he said as he charged Shield[Purity hunts down corrupted ponies and such or people who use dangerous energy and is kinda against him as he knows nox from another world]

(shield was in blinding intense agonizing pain as the armor made it feel like he was burned alive while having his entire body structure reformatted so he didnt notice purity's entrance like at all, also shields not corrupted the armor was designed to defeat nightmare moon or something much stronger than her but i guess purity does'nt know that because the armor doesn't activate till a certain amount of dark energy is released, oh well time to kick everyone's ass)
Shield blinked recovering from the sudden unexpected transformation just in time to see some other person he's never seen before charge him for some inexplicable reason. Shield reacted immidiately with a flip kick to purity;s chest sending him flying against the wall.
"Who the fuck are you?! I don't have time for this shit! Get in my way again and i will kill you!"
(also admittedly shield does look and sound like a villain right now)

Purity just stood up as his cracked armor glowed slightly with a ghostly miasma, "I am the guardian of souls and killer of the evil, you sir are radiating a hostile energy and it is my duty to kill you or purify you, my name is Purity," he said, his voice nearly calming him down. His sword shimmered slightly before changing into a shield and a pistol with a bayonet respectively and charged his opponent and shield bashed his face, nearly knocking his head off.

(my heads fine the armor is designed to be able to survive being bitch slapped by a dragon... as it was made by a dragon... and a demi-god)
Following through with the inertia of the shield bash spun around and snatched the gun from purities hand with his mouth and crushed it with his teeth while wing striking purity in the face multiple times. spitting out the chewed up metal fragments Shield replied
"Well no shit i got hostile energy maybe cuz im about to kill you, that fucker, and then save luna before she does something stupid. You picked a fight with the wrong motherfucker today."
Shield then jumped up and delivered a final headbutt to purities helmet cracking it open.

Purity grimaced as his helmet shattered before his armor started to shimmer as it changed into terminator armor and punched him with a powerfist. after the punch he shimmered again and he was into a light kevlar armor and holding a pule carbine as he fired nonstop at Shield, each shot impacting onto his wings and face, "You cannot kill what you cannot see," he stated before vanishing from sight and stabbing him through the stomach with a chainsword.
(forgot to mention, because purity works for the Aether[a thinking entity that is intangible and in the void between worlds] he is able to summon any resource necessary to reinstate balance in the world's, so she can summon weapons armor, potions food and anything else really but this power only works on things he understands, so he needs to know how they work to summon it. it really limits his choice, he only has knowledge of 21st century fire arms and tech from the warhammer 40k universe)

(magic, energy bolts pretty much the same thing armor negates pulse rifle damage, and dude no kill blows:ajbemused: well atleast the armor has an auto healing enchantment as well. 'sigh')
Shield grabs the chainsword and removes it from his stomach overpowering purity with his augmented strength and then rams the chainsword through purities stomach in return.
"I can kill what i can hear."
(only because you did it to me:scootangel:)

(That wasn't a kill blow, he stabbed it in a way that it missed all vital organs and such, just be lucky he didn't have it on)
Purity's armor stopped most of the blow but he was still stabbed through the gut, "I know," Purity said as both there forms shimmered and Purity's form vanished in a cloud of invisible c14[super explosive, non lethal riot control explosive from the warhammer 40k world] and the c14 detonated, sending Shield flying before he was kicked in the back by Purity and sent flying.

(You like warhammer 40k and stuff? :rainbowkiss:)

(That should probably be specified when you make the attack and yes i like the cool zerg things i forgot what hey are called)
Shield gets up and shakes off the blow
"Damn it where's that fucking lizard when you need him."
He looks around and notices luna and nox are gone and shield suddenly goes pale. Shield rushes purity and tackles him to the ground while nimbly avoiding his defenses. Shield channels his armors enchantment into purity preventing him from escaping shields hold as he began beating purity profusely and without mercy.
"YOU GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE. EVERYPONY IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! I'M GOING TO LOSE LUNA BECAUSE OF YOU! WILL YOU PLEASE JUST FUCKING DIE!!!"

Comment posted by Techpriest Eh deleted Aug 25th, 2013

Purity just took the punches he was given like a man... with a good knee to the balls and a head butt with a helmet, as he stumbled off of Purity, he stood back up, "Would you like some help then," Purity asked uncertainly, 'shit, those punches nearly made me lose control of dusk(his alter personality, is the pure embodiment of war and violence with a dash of strategy)' he thought as he changed his armor to a more comfortable and less threatening set. (There, changed, Purity also does take damage, his magic just heals it, but with the punches he was receiving he can't heal because he received them while his magic was blocked, also the pain from earlier was ignored due to adrenaline)

1599895 (lol Holy shit everyone has mpd there are plenty of other mental disorders out there. schizophrenia anyone? Anyways Shield was in the full mount you can't knee him in that position but the headbutt still works even though i broke the helmet earlier.)
"Don't give my that shit! You've already ruined everything! Now you want to help?! You can help by letting me remove your internal organs so you can finally get the fuck out of my way! I don't know who you are or why the fuck you are here and honestly i dont give a rats ass!"
Shield rushes again but instead slides between purities legs and yanks his legs out from under him and then backflips to land on purity's back. Grabbing both of purities arms he contorts them backward until they break at the shoulder joint and locks them in place. Shield then grabs purities head in preparation to break his neck.
"I told you to stay the fuck out of my way."
(Your sudden change of heart was not very convincing. looked like a last ditch ruse to Shield so he still plans on killing you. but hey you can heal from a snapped neck right it'll just take you a few minutes)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1601254 [sorry, I was watching a friends play last night]
Xord shows Shield his greatest fear, Luna saying she hates him as she kills herself over and over again, Thanatos is trying to quell his masters evil " Snap...out...it...MASTER!" he has shifted again and is draining the darkness from the room [just the corruption, as the miasma corrupted the nightmare and Nox] Thanatos is growing stronger by the moment, as he feeds on evil, draining it from the hearts and souls of others

1602891 (Shields actually already gone through that before... alot actually its one of nightmares favorite ways to get him to do what she wants)
Quickly realizing what he saw was fake the armor adjusted itself to dispel the illusion. Shield looks around the room and finds xord and noticing him distracted by the bird man thing he takes the opportunity to attack. Shield leaps from wall to wall until he is behind xord and then jumps at him sideways while performing a barrel role using his armored wings like a buzzsaw to cut open xord's back.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1603056 The shadows surge to Xord and heal him, then begin chucking dark debris at him, unaware that both Xord and Nightmares corruption are draining away

Shield deflects the debris away from himself as he jumps and flips around the room. He then dives in after finding an opening and grabs xord by biting his collarbone and swinging his back legs in kicking his stomach while pulling on his collarbone to flip xord bodily over shield in order to gain the full mount on xord. In which Shield immidietely starts throwing earth shattering strikes down on xord now underneath him.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 114