RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 114 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 114
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1603550 Thanatos has finished draining the corruption, and tackles Shield off of him "No hit...master...restored..." Xord rises, and gasps at what he did, he then turns to the no longer evil nightmare "What have we done? What pain did we cause?" Nightmare trots over to him "I know not just how evil I have been, but I know w must calm down Shield before he kills somepony"

Comment posted by Darth Quadro deleted Aug 26th, 2013
Comment posted by bjornicorne deleted Aug 26th, 2013
Comment posted by bjornicorne deleted Aug 26th, 2013
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1605217 [I think I fixed it]

(well i deleted all that meta shit and im just gonna roll with it)
Shield locks thanotos's legs and spins around slamming thanotos face first into the ground. The direct contact with shield's armor makes it impossible to perform any magic and shield takes advantage of this. Shield still having the lock on thanotos grabs the now loose arm and bends it back till it snaps. In this new adjusted position he begins to hit the bird man in the back of the head repeatedly aiming to bust open its skull.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1605552 Thanatos uses his supernatural strength to break the grip and slaps him with his coffin chain, aiming to knock him out

Mist started to appear in the room as ghostly pictures of warriors from the different time periods appear in the mist, "Souls of the forgotten, hear my plea, lend me your strength and your knowledge," they heard chanted as the mist got thicker, "WE HEAR," a thousand voices rasped out as see through soldiers from all time periods appeared, "AND WE LEND YOU OUR AID," they rasped again as they charged at Shield, swords and clubs appearing in there hands, they started to beat down him down before completely holding him down and try's to remove his armor. (Also this isn't a spell, he is chanting a forgotten curse from the old ages that nightmare moon used to gather an army and also purity may have chanted it but dusk was the one who did it and no one fucks with dusk and survive, not even someone with near god like power)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1608871 [Long time no see!] Thanatos aids the ghosts with his own minions, opening his coffins and having the undead weigh down Shield

Dusk stands up as sickening cracks ring out from his body as all his body parts recreate themselves, wings sprout from his back and his eye color inverts, his skin turns orange with a tinge of purple(The color you see in the sky when it's dusk) and his nails become razor sharp, "Now is the final reckoning and your end," Dusk says in a voice that put a sliver of fear into Shield(some strange reason i can't be bothered to explain so i just say it's a unknown ability unique to dusk) as a sword that blazes with pure energy from the void between worlds, he steps up to Shield as the souls and minions force shield into a kneeling position before plunging his blade into Shields heart, draining his anger and rage away forcing him into his regular form.
(NOTE: the blade of dusk does not kill but it Purifies whatever it cuts, he was tainted with rage so Dusks blade removed his hate and anger and replaced it with guilt and regret, hopefully not a bad thing for the thread)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609153 [Hey, are the threads we were doing dead?]
Thanatos bows to Dusk and returns to his avian form, perching on Xords shoulder "Thank you for restoring him, I must return Nox's body to him..." Nightmare nods "And I must do the same for Luna..."

[no, just trying to come up with a reply]

Dusk started to revert back to Purity's form and his armor disappeared to be replaced by a white singlet, a black trench coat and white cargo pants with Golden armored boots and greaves. "The job has been done," he stated before vanishing through a transparent clock face as he went back in time to watch the fight and see where he needed improving,

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609204 [Ok, I was worried you had gotten bored of RPing with me] Nox and Thanatos follow him through the clock face by hiding in his shadow, then Thanatos speaks "How...Gilda...?"

[ah ok]

"Gilda's great, our son is also doing well but his hybrid nature is making him a target for government officials in the human worlds, I've been forced into having my wings handy all the time as the watchers follow me, they keep thinking i'm a Leaper(Evil universe jumper who has magic while the watcher is some other gods border patrol) and the gods are angry at my out of the box methods," he whispered as he watched the beginning of the fight.

[Also, this purity is from the future where his family was recruited as a Watcher for the Aether and he is betrayed by his partner and framed for going rogue so he does his job while avoiding the other watcher teams. also the void is filled with multiple gods who have there own domain, the Aether is in charge of the safety of all worlds]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609246 Thanatos cast a spell that made it so only the time travelers can hear what he says " Need...guardian...? Cerberus...want...new master..."

Purity glanced at the birdman, "I do need a new guardian but most of my warriors die if they get too close to me sadly," he said as he walked into the clock once more as he travelled to another thread.

[continue this line in my thread, but i'm keeping black cloud here.]

1609257>>1609279
(Wait im still confused why is nightmare not evil shes a psychopath no magic involved with that aspect. Yeah she cares for luna but in a really fucked up and demented way. There are some things that can't be purified from people no matter what you do, that was the real tragedy of the situation and why it was so dangerous for luna to turn.)
Shield lay unconscious on the floor now reverted back into a normal pegasus again and his wing still broken and with many injuries reappearing on his body from the places he was hit and stabbed. Shield was bleeding profusely onto the floor.
(Also we forgot about celestia.)

Black cloud flew in through a window with a small contingent of guards, "Sergeant, I want you to gather the corpsman and heal Shield breaker, he will be put on an immediate suspension of duty with pay due to inability to do his duty until he is in better condition," He bellowed as he tended to Luna that was on the ground crying because her lo e had vanished into the sands of time, "Luna, If i know Nox then he will return to you," He comforted her before tending to celestia.
[Alright here's the gist, My character popped up and had an epic battle with Shield, he then removed the anger from Shield and reversed Luna back to normal and replaced the nightmare with a Spirit of peace(Doesn't say though) and then my guys Vanished through the sands of time.

(You do realise that it was because of purity that he went into the rage in the first place. Luna was supposed to revert shield back by his own free will. the forced transition caused all the wounds to come back. Also the armor is full proof you cant using healing magic on him and shields the only one who can remove the armor as well. Also nightmare is a necessary part of luna's mind, you get rid of nightmare and you lobotomize luna. nightmare holds all the evil of the night while luna is all the good. This was the reason the whole fight began was to stop nox from removing nightmare. So if you replace nightmare with a spirit of piece then you have broken luna. Such is the fragility of the mind. Also his name is Shatter Shield)

(Oh lol, he didn't remove the Nightmare, he changed her slightly, i tend to call it remove, Also, they didn't get his armor open they just tried to, then he was held down by Ghosts and stabbed by a meta-physical blade that removes taint and such, also the blade was meant to leave behind the damage as punishment for gathering so much anger, trust me i'm confusing myself when my brother give's me ideas.)

(You stabbed him with a chainsaw sword earlier. Also thats still my point though nightmare must be evil as she houses the evil inside luna's heart if you get rid of the evil in nightmare then luna becomes evil. But with shield the armor gives him the command to free luna from nightmare at all costs, as more and more people got in his way the armor goes into overdrive and feeds into shields anger in order to remove obstacles as quickly as possible. Hence why he snapped purities neck. So your punishment was unfounded as it was caused by purity)

(Yes but if he had stopped making threats and such before he would not have been attacked, and him being purified helped him in the fact he can't swear so much and such, he has better anger management and less negative emotions, if this weakens him then he could just get Black cloud to give him a suit of power armor.)

(What your talking about isn't purification but a complete alteration of personality which is actually kind of fucked up and i can't let that happen for shatter shield theres reason for why he is like how he is. Also nothing against you but i don't do power armor. The threats before the fight was just banter, the threats during the fight was because nox was going to inadvertently kill luna just by being near her. As you may have noticed Shield is in love with luna and is also her personal guard, everything he did was to protect luna. When purity intervened everything got fucked up for shield, and when purity realized that shield wasnt the real threat it was too late purity already registered as a threat to shield so when you changed your mind to wanting to help shield you werent very convincing so it would be easier and made more sense for shield just to take purity out then trust him)

(Also i don't understand what shield should feel guilty about or what he should regret, seriously he was trying to save the world for a while there he was the only good one left in the room and while yes he is a very angry pony he always acts on what is the right thing to do in order to protect others. He tried to kill you because you were a big guy in weird armor he never met and was trying to stop him from doing said good)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 114