RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

You wake up, your head is pounding. As you try to move you realize that you are chained down to a stone wall, having a shackle on all of your appendages (on your wings if you have them). The walls are completely are made out of crystals the same with the floor. The only light coming from the barred window about five feet above you. You can see a door on the wall your facing and there are others in the room. You can see there is something wrapped around on their throats, arms, legs, and horns. Each ones body was drenched in sweat as if you had actually done something.

1426196 I'm glad I'm not a pony.

Suddenly, a large blue stallion walks through a nearby door. He was a pegasus with purple hair and a dark pair of shades. On his back was a giant two-handed hammer. He walks up to you on the wall and gives you a nice evil grin.

1426257 Fuck off and die faggot.

OOC: No I come up with villains. Please follow the what the thread says or PM me to get my approval to do otherwise.

Sorry, sorry. I'll try again.

"Oh dear, I'm stuck on a wall and my hammer is out of reach. How will I ever get down."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

Raphael wakes up chained to the wall, feeling a familiar sickness overcoming him "Damn, these chains are orderforged... cancel out my powers..."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7