RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1351 )
  • Viewing 1,201 - 1,250 of 1,351

1710390>>1710471

"You are never going to believe this!" Torch started, still holding the jar above his head. "But that filly was the spawn! And she has been captured by the artifact!" This quickly caught the attention of everypony present.

"The Spawn was here?!"
"Why would the spawn come here?!"
"Obviously Torch is making this up. The spawn wouldn't willing be captured."
"I don't know. I've never seen the artifact that cloudy before."
"Torch. Bring the artifact to me."

Torch responded without hesitation and brought the jar to the middle elder as instructed. She placed her forehead against the jar for a brief moment as her eyes began to glow. Whatever she was doing was something Screwball could feel. She raised her head from the jar and let out a triumphant laughter. The other elders cautiously joined in, not quite sure what the joke was.

Terra started to stir from her slumber as Ginger reacted. "Keep it down Red. I have a massive hangover right now." She mumbled.

1710498>>1710487>>1710352

"Shhhh," Zeke murmured, stroking her hair. "Shhh... It's alright... Daddy's never gonna let you get hurt, ever, alright?"

He hugged her tightly, tears streaming down his cheeks, her head on his shoulder.

1710519>>1710555>>1710665

"One thing you could do for me?" Driz wondered out loud, wings unfurling and then closing back at her sides. All of a sudden she realized what she wanted - to make sure that the others she had come here with, most notably Screwball and Ginger, were alright and weren't getting into crazy situations. She was sure they were alright, but...quickly she voiced this concern to Bound, hoping the sea-mare would be okay with it.

1710665>>1710555

Unable to help herself Screwball start to sniffle, on the verge of crying, when her eyes suddenly take on a glow. She stiffens at this, not liking whatever it was she was feeling in the slightest. Then, once the spell had passed, she grips her father as tight as she possibly can, fearful of something.

The same something that's filling their container with a malicous laughter, scaring the filly who stared down a orbital death ray without flinching beyond the point of tears.

Back up on the surface, it was enough for Ginger to feel. Eyes going wide as a pulse of adrenaline temporarily banishes the symptoms of the copious amounts of alcohol that he had partook in not too long ago from his body, he shoots to his hooves like a rocket. It takes a full five minutes before he recognizes that there's nothing to fear nearby, but his mind is still clouded by the terror. Another ten minutes of gritting his teeth and attempting to push the unwanted feelings away he finally makes some headway, but only for a sense of dread to take its place. Whatever it was that was happening to him, it can't be good.

"T-Terra..? S-something's off.."

1710783 Zeke stiffened, holding his soaked filly against his chest, glancing around, trying to pinpoint the source of the laughter.

"Shhh..."

1710750>>1710665>>1710555

"You... You want me to check up on your friends? Really?" Bound blinks, having expected something, well, harder than that. And a bit more selfish, to be honest. "You sure?"

1710807>>1710802>>1710555

"Yup." Driz nodded firmly, but suddenly an expression of faltering appeared on her face. A new thought had just arisen in her mind.

Couldn't she use this to ask Bound to somehow find a way to get her home, to Cloudsdale?

Back in Cloudsdale, she could sleep easy, write well, talk with her friends, and never have to endanger her life or her memories ever again. She could be a regular pony, talk without pressure and write without stress. It was so tempting. So, so, so tempting. But there was one problem.

But what about the others?

Screwball and Ginger, Zeke and Theo. They were all part of this crazy mess somehow, and she needed to make sure they were alright. She was ensnared in this net and wouldn't be able to escape for a while.

"Yes," Driz said again to Bound, nodding firmly. "Yeah, I'm sure."

1710865>>1710807>>1710802

"Off?" Terra questioned. "Off how?" Before Ginger could answer, their conversation was interrupted.

Pop

A light green stallion with a with a white mane suddenly appeared before the two. "Sunny? What are you doing here?"

"I thought I told you miss Turquoise that I am to be referred to as Mr. Beach. I'm here to tell you that the elders have summoned all elites to meet them immediately." He then turned his head to Ginger. He gave the pegasus a quick once over before commenting. "You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel this time. But I suppose it's the elder's orders."

1711164>>1710865>>1710802

The pegasus in question simply flicked an ear at the newcommer's insult, instead focusing on what he had said to Terra.

"Elder's recalling all elites? Something big musta-" He stopped, several peices of loose information snapping together to form a likely theory in his brain. His indivererent if mildly curious gaze shifted to a hard glare upon the realization that Screwball had to be involved in this somehow, and not in a good way. Everything strange that had ever happened to his mind had something to do with her, so this fear had to be hers. Not only that, but this guy probably at least had some idea what was going on.

Meaning it was time to make him talk.

POP!

Before anypony else could react Ginger had the stallion, "Sunny Beach" if the conversation prior held any water, held in his hooves a couple dozen stories above the island, dangling dangerously beneath the hovering pegasus.

"I'm only going to ask this question once: Any funny business and I'll personally see to it that you and terra-firma meet at fatal speeds. Try flashing us someplace else, I flash us back and start diving. Try flashing us into the water after the dive starts and the inertia will kill us both: water's as unforgiving as stone when you meet it at high speeds. Tell me all you know about why the elders are summoning everypony back to them, specifically if there's a filly or a zebra involved, and you get to walk or swim away. Your choice."

Seems he's a little fed up with things taking turns for the worst, eh?

Meanwhile, back with said filly and zebra, the laughter seemed to have died down, and with it Screwball's terror had receded back down to manageable levels. That isn't to say she let her Dad leave her grip or vica versa, but at least progress was being made.

"D-dad..? Where... Where are w-we?"

Outside the jar and across town, Sea Bound's face slowly cultivated a warm smile. "Whoever these ponies are, they sure mean a lot to you then." Still smiling, the mare started zipping around her room, looking for something, "So much that this one's on the house, Driz: You're too selfless for your own good!"

1713349>>1711164>>1710865

Zeke sighed. "I don't know, baby. I... We got sucked into a jar, I think. And... Shit, did we shrink down or something?"

He looked around, the expansive glass walls imprisoning them. "I... I really don't know where the fuck we are, Screwy."

1713349>>1713620>>1710865

"Unhand me you filthy land dweller! Do you know who..." He trailed off after noticing where they were. He then gave Ginger his full attention. After Ginger asked his question, Sunny immediately responded. "Okay, for starters, what do you mean by flash? If you are referring to my, and apparently, your ability to teleport, then how would I be able to do that? We can only do that once every several minutes. Second, I know next to nothing. They summoned me to spread the word that all elites were to meet with them immediately. Now if you don't mind, I would like to get back to the ocean to wash off this land filth."

Terra witnessed Ginger flash Sunny away. With a shrug, she started to make her way out of the room, fighting a hangover every step of the way. "Never liked Sunny anyway."

As soon as Sea Bound finished her response, there was a knock at the door. "I have an urgent matter I need to discuss." A familiar voice called in from behind the door. "Please let me in without a fuss."

1715882>>1713620>>1710865

"Three things," Ginger growled, eyes narrowing at this pompous fool of a seapony. "One, I'm a pegasus, so it's 'air filth' you're so bucking afraid of. Two-" He suddenly smirked at the seapony before letting him go, allowing the stallion to fall maybe a story or two before flashing to his rescue and catching him. "What time limit? I don't know about you, but I don't seem to have one. Three-" The pegasus hoisted Beach up so the two were eye to eye, "I need to know everything; I left a couple of friends back down there and if there's any sort of chance that they're in danger, I need to know about it. Was there anything different about the way they acted? Did they mention anything out of the ordinary? Did you see something strange in their chamber?" He pressed his snout to his captive's, glaring daggers at the guy. "Answer fast: My arms are getting tired."

"J-jar..?" The filly slowly started to look around at their surroundings, at the glass that was now their prison. "H-how..?"

Looks like she doesn't have any answers either.

"Oh!" Sea Bound's eyes lit up in recognition, evidently having met the pony requesting entry before. "Just a minute, Pearl! I'll be right there!" Not recognizing the growing terror in Driz's eyes, the halfling swam off to let the Elite in.

1716113>>1713620>>1710865

"I already told you everything I know! They asked me to summon the others!" He was panicking now. "Nothing was out of the ordinary as far as I saw! But they did seem to be more giddy than normal!" His mind then remembered something. "Oh! And they seemed to have had something hidden behind their backs! I don't know what it was, I didn't see it! Now please just let me down!" Tears were starting to stream from his eyes.

"Thank you ever so much dear." Pearl said as she entered the home. "Tell me. Are Blink and Slip here?"

1716168>>1710865>>1713620

"Hiding something behind thi-" Ginger began, stopping himself when the pieces snapped into place, "The artifact..." Mind reeling at what this could mean, he almost didn't notice himself letting go of Sunny Beach.

Almost.

Before the guy could even fall five feet the yellow pegasus caught him again and flashed them to the ground, coincidentally right in front of Terra.

"You're..." Forming words was hard at the moment, brain still trying to work out what had to be done next, face pale at the implications, "Y-you're free to go. If what you told me was true..." He sighs, "Well, you might have just saved a lot of lives..." Still not functioning properly, he numbly walks off, not really seeing where he was going.

"Blink and Slip?" Bound repeats, not put off by Pearl's air of 'creepiness' in the slightest, "Sorry Pearl, they went up to the surface for another performance, gonna be opening for some DJ tonight or something. Only Spiral and myself here at the moment." She somehow manages to perk up further as she remembers her guest and new friend, "Oh, and a pegasus too, of all things!"

1716113>>1716168>>1710865

Zeke gulped. "I... I have no idea. I... I guess just as long as they don't put any bugs or some shit in here, we'll be good..."

He held her tightly, sighing.

1716425>>1716374>>1710865

Sunny was curled up in a ball as he tried to contain his fear. Terra simply laughed as she looked at him. "Red, I don't know what you did to him. But I approve." She then lost her smile when she turned back to Sunny. "Ah great. Now I get to drag your sorry flank back." She grabbed his tail with her mouth and started to drag him back towards the ocean.

"A pegasus? That's an interesting thrill." Pearl responded. She then swam through the hole into Sea Bound's room. Upon catching sight of the frightened pegasus, she smiled. "Why, hello again Ms. Quill."

1716578>>1716425>>1716374

Driz's eyes had gone completely wide, and her legs were trembling something awful as her wings stood full and erect. She took one step backwards, forcing herself to open her mouth. "P-P-Pearl S-Shores," she stuttered, taking quick breaths in and out. So quick that you could say she was hyperventilating; pure terror shone in her huge violet eyes. "Why are you...you here?"

1718424>>1716425>>1716374

"Oh dear friend, there's no need to weep. Anything I took, I didn't bother to keep." She then got really close to Driz. "Unless you want me to take another peek." She raised her hoof up. "Are there any secrets you wish to leak?"

1719571>>1716425>>1716374

Driz said nothing, but instead backed up against the wall, sweat starting to drip down the side of her face and eyes, if possible, going wider than before. Her hooves moved in a quick beat. Ba-bum. Ba-bum. Slowly she shook her head, the bottom curl of her deep blue mane bouncing back and forth as she did so.

1719571>>1719591>>1716425

"Pearl?" Sea Bound asked from the doorway, head tilted to the side, "Do you know Driz or something..? S-she seems afraid of you."

No dip, Sherclop. Biggest understatement of the day.

Despite their situation, Screwball giggled a little at her father's remark. "Heh... Giant bugs..."

1719747>>1719591>>1716425

Pearl lowered her hoof and turned to Sea Bound. "Oh yes. We met before." She responded with a big grin. "We met back up there, on the shore." She then flashed her smile Driz's way. "Why she is scared, is quite unclear. Tell me dear. What do you fear?"

1719966>>1719747>>1716425

Driz's reply was barely more than a whisper, but was audible to both of the seamares in the room; her wings ruffled a little as she spoke. "You know why I fear you. You know everything."

1719979>>1719966>>1716425

"Pearl..." Now Bound was starting to get a little worried, "Did you do something to Driz...?"

1719979>>1720018>>1716425

"I guess it could be said, that I went into her head. But her secrets I did not keep. I forgot them when I went to sleep." She then got really close to Driz and whispered to her. "Although I did maintain one little truth. You hate many legs and a venomous tooth." A single spider then crawled out of her mane and to the tip of her nose.

1720071>>1720018>>1716425

Driz's breathing increased harshly as the spider scurried up to Pearl's nose, and, if possible, pushed backwards even further. "Make...it...go...away..." she breathed, this time only audible for Pearl. Her wings were pressed tight against her side, and she squeezed her eyes shut, tilting her head to the right. "Please!"

1720093>>1720071>>1716425

"Nope."

Both Pearl and her spidery companion were pulled back away from Driz by Sea Bound, who didn't look amused in the slightest.

"Pearl, we both know that I enjoy a good prank, but you're freaking scaring the feathers off her! Whatever happened between the two of you, drop it for now."

Huh, so not only is there a pony who Pearl doesn't creep out, but is also comfortable enough with her to tell her to knock it off. Whodathunkit?

1719747>>1720093>>1720071

Zeke chuckled. "Yeah, like in the movies, y'know? The old ones, where they just superimposed the actors over bug videos and shit. Good stuff. Funny."

He put Screwball down. "Actually... Let's see what kind of place we've gotten ourselves into..."

1720127>>1720093>>1720197

Pearl sighed a bit. "Yes deary, I suppose it was mean." The spider then crawled back into her mane and vanish. "There, no more arachnids to be seen." She then brought Driz in for a hug. "I suppose a friend to Sea, is a friend to me."

1720224>>1720197>>1720127

The hug made Driz freeze up, eyes completely wide and pupils shrinking. Her wings fluttered, desperate to escape, but wasn't sure how to break the embrace. Less than twenty-four hours ago they had been having a massive blowout battle on the beach. Now she was hugging her. This...this wasn't right. Not right at all. Pearl wasn't done with them, Driz could tell.

(considering Pearl dug through her mind, I doubt she'd let her rest easy anyways)

1720255>>1720224>>1720197

Bound's eyes shifted between the two of them for a few seconds before she forcibly pried them apart for Driz's sake.

"Sorry Pearl, but it doesn't look like Driz is comfortable enough around you for a hug. Anyway, Slip and Blink should be up on the island someplace getting ready or 'celebrating' with one another or something. Its hard to tell with them... And I've gotta get on that favor for Driz." Speaking of which, she turned to the pegasus, careful to keep in between the two mares, "So... Who did you want me to find for you?"

Screwball was careful to keep close to Zeke's side. "Wh-what do you mean, Dad? I-Its all glass.."

1720332>>1720282>>1720272

"Yeah, exactly!" Zeke murmured, "So if we look out the glass, we might have some idea of where we are!"

1720332>>1720272>>1720197

"W-Well," Driz started, not yet quite over the hug. "There's a yellow Pegasus with a red mane named Gingersnap, a little pink filly with a purple mane named Screwball - she wears a little beanie cap, by the way. A zebra called Zeke and a blue Pegasus called Theo." The mare concentrated before nodding. "That should be it."

1720368>>1720356>>1720332

Pearl left the house and started to head towards the surface. Along the way, she passed Terra and Sunny but payed them no mind. Upon surfacing, she headed straight for the concert hall to find the other two missing elites.

Gem just received the summons via messenger fish. "Oh damn it! Theo wake up!"

1720356>>1720368>>1720463

"Oooh," Screwball cooed, seemingly understanding what Zeke was getting at. Hesitantly she walked to the the great circular wall of the container and attempted to peer outside.

Unfortunately, the two weren't at the concert hall and nopony there had seen them. Not even digging through the brains of the staff yielded any real useful information as to where they could be, meaning that they probably didn't have the courtesy to show up and practice for the last couple days... Not that they really needed the practice.

This left their favorite cove as the only likely spot that they'd be hiding, probably so they could be alone together. They were a couple after all. On the way there, however, Pearl was able to sense a familiar signature not too far off the beaten path. Wonder what Ginger's doing all the way out here?

Bound nodded, committing this information to memory within a few seconds, "Okay, any idea where they might be?"

1721734>>1720368>>1720356

Terra and Sunny walked through the doors to meet with the elders. Torch as well as five others were standing before the elders. Torch was quick to approach Terra.

"Haha! I was right! I was right all along!"
"The buck you going on about now?!"
"I was right about- No no. You will see soon enough!"
"Hey, would you look at that! My anger is rising! Must be proportional to the amount of stupid in the room!"
"Now there is no need to get angry at yourself."
"OK THAT'S IT!!"

"ENOUGH!!" An elder finally called out in order to prevent the room from being torn apart by Terra. "You two are both elites! Now act like it!" Terra glared at Torch, who responded with a smug smile. "Once all the elites are assembled, we will explain why you are all gathered."

Pearl raised an eyebrow at the sudden feeling she got. Upon investigating, she found her favorite yellow pegasus. "Why, hello again my yellow stud. Why are you off the trail and in the mud?"

1722532>>1720368>>1720356

"Since when is the top of a tree covered in mud?" Ginger questioned, looking down to see Pearl smiling up at him and letting loose a sigh as he rubbed at his temple in responce. "Y'know what? Forget I asked. I've got way too much goin' on in my head to deal with that question or you right now, okay? Things're fallin' apart and I've no idea how to stop them..." Gritting his teeth as the hangover his adrenaline had been repressing yelled at him, he lapsed back into thought, half-forgetting Peal was there.

1722733>>1720368>>1720356

Pearl sprouted a pair of wings and was hovering near him. "Hey, there's no need to feel crappy." She then got real close to his ear and whispered. "I can be anything that will make you happy." She figured that finding Blink and Slip could wait for now. What are the elders gonna do? Chew her out? They've done that before. She didn't mind.

1722861>>1720368>>1720356

Not having been expecting her to get anywhere near his ear, the pegasus jumped slightly at Pearl's voice and tumbled out of the tree he was perched in. Into some mud, too. Is Pearl a psychic or something? Regardless, Ginger picked himself back up with a groan of annoyance and wiped the muck from his muzzle. "Really?" He muttered to himself before looking skyward to address his unwanted company, "Look, I'm really not in the mood for this, Pearl, was it? At least one of my friends is in danger and haven't the foggiest on how I can get her out of there, and being distracted by you isn't going to help me figure it out any faster."

1723268>>1720368>>1720356

"Danger? Is that so? Please tell me that it is Theo." Judging by Ginger's reaction, it wasn't Theo. "I suppose Theo is still with that twat. A mare made from petrified shat. For now since you are not in the mood, I guess I'll look for the two doing acts most shrewd." Rape isn't exactly a turn on for Pearl apparently. Not that she would of been able to catch him.

She started to march away before stopping and turning. "Oh, and unless you have the balls, stay away from the elders halls." She then continued down the path. If nothing else, this may prove to be entertaining to her.

1723356>>1723268>>1720356

"Where they...are?" She hadn't thought about that. "Well, last I saw them, they were at the museum. No, wait! Theo went off with Sea Gem, and Ginger was going somewhere with Terra. Zeke and Screwball, though, they were at the museum for sure." Driz nodded in confidence. "I just really want to make sure that they're okay. We've had a really chaotic last forty-eight hours." And I can't wait to go home. I wish I had just chosen to go home. Why didn't I do that? I'm so stupid, Celestia damn it. Can't really take back my choice now, though.

1728850>>1723268>>1720356

Pearl approached the cove where the two lovers were having some alone time. "Hey, enough hanky panky you two!" She interrupted them. "The elders got work for us to do!"

While Ginger was busy pulling himself out of the mud, Gem suddenly approached him. "Thank the bucking father that I found you! Look, Theo is in trouble and I need you to snap him out of it! Teleport your flank to the museum and another illusion will guide you to my house!" Without another word, Gem faded away from Ginger's view with the same noise as before.

1730063>>1728850>>1720356

What Pearl found in the cove, however, wasn't a couple partaking in hanky panky. Unless hanky panky involved the two of them playing around rather cute looking crabs. Why were they playing with baby crabs?

"Work?" One of them, Slipstream, asks as he looks up from the curstation on his chest, "Now?"

"That's odd," Blink adds, getting to her hooves and guiding her '

"Um..." Ginger blinks, processing just what had happened, "Okay?"

Musing that Pearl would probably be happy that Theo was in some kind of trouble, he prepped himself to flash down there... Only to remember that he kinda needed to wear one of those shells to breathe down there and flashing back to Driz's room first.

Then to the museum, unintentionally taking a moderate amount of air with him.

"Right then," Bound nodded, swimming over to her mirror and messing with what looks like some makeup in front of it... But rather than applying it to her face she applies it to the table in front of the mirror instead. "I'll get Razor to help, he should be able to find 'em fast."

1721734>>1730063>>1728850

Zeke trotted to her side as well, placing his nose against the glass and squinting, trying to get a clear picture out of the glass.

But the picture was too distorted. Zek couldn't tell square shapes from round shapes, or even where they were. Some things moved, some things didn't, and that was about all of his knowledge. Because of his decreased size, the jar also had the disadvantage of not being able to let sound in, effectively making the outside world a bubbly sensor mess.

The zebra stallion grunted, pushing even harder against the glass, as if willing the jar to let him see better.

1730690>>1730665>>1728850

Another illusion was waiting for Ginger just as Gem said. "For somepony who can teleport, you sure took awhile to get here. Quick, follow me." The illusion quickly started to hover away. Gem apparently wasn't to concerned with having a swimming animation in this illusion.

Upon arrival at her house, the illusion vanished and the real Sea Gem swam up to Ginger. "Theo is inside and is currently trapped in my illusion. Normally I would just turn it off and let him go. But my powers need to meet two criteria in order to deactivate. First, I have to be willing to cancel the illusion. Second, the ponies under the effects have to stop believing them. I told Theo to envision the life he always wanted and I let my powers do the rest. Whatever he is imagining in there is apparently something he wants to believe in more than anything else. You need to get in there and snap him out of it. I've tried several times, but that thick headed stallion refuses to listen." She opened the door to allow Ginger inside. "Good luck. And try to be fast. The elders summoned me and I need to get there soon."

One can only imagine what Theo would want in the world. Perhaps to be famous. Perhaps to be wealthy beyond measure. Perhaps to be the new owner of the Playcolt manner.

Actually, the answer is none of the above. Upon entering the home, the entire interior had changed completely. Rather than standing in a living room underwater, Ginger was now standing in what looked like a furniture shop on land. Ginger noticed that his breathing shell seemed to disappear. Sunshine was shining through the large windows at the front of the shop, lighting the room with a warm glow. The entire place was neatly organized with hoofmade furniture of all kinds of shapes and sizes. There was also several ponies walking around that Ginger recognized from the organization. Hanging from the ceiling was a sign that read Lumbermane's Hoofmade Furniture and Refurbishing. The sign appeared to be made of walnut with the lettering made of white oak.

Behind a cash register towards the back of the store stood the blue carpenter. He wasn't wearing his trademark sunglasses, nor did he have his hammer. He was busy talking to Mr. Flake. "As always, we appreciate your business Mr. Flake. Do you need any help hauling that out today?"

"Oh no. I may be old. But I can still haul a rocking chair. The Mrs. will certainly enjoy this." He then lifted said chair up and started to proceed out with it. "You take care now Theo."

"You as well Mr. Flake." As the white pegasus left, Theo noticed his yellow friend. "Ginger!" He said with a big smile. "I didn't know you were stopping by today. How are things at the brewery? Wait. Don't tell me. They are going great. I should know. Ponies keep requesting liquor cabinets just to keep your product in." Theo then turned his head and shouted up the stairs. "Hey Junior! Ginger came by to visit!"

Before anypony knew it, a small colt ran down the stairs holding a birdhouse. He looked a lot like a mini Theo but with a brown mane instead of a purple one. "Ginger!" He shouted as he gave the pegasus a hug. A hug that Ginger couldn't feel. He then held up the birdhouse he was carrying. It was simple but functional in design. "Do you like it? I'm making it for grandma's birthday."

Theo rustled Junior's mane. "Ah, you're a chip off the old block you are. Nice to know this place is going to be in good hooves when I retire." He then returned his attention back to Ginger. "Sorry. I haven't really given you much chance to speak. How have you been?"

"Yes. The elders have summoned all of us. Leaving now is a must."

1731722>>1730690>>1730665

Driz lifted one hoof and unfurled her wings partway in confusion. "Um, are you..." She struggled for the right words. "...putting makeup on your mirror?" It might have been a silly thing to say, but that was honestly exactly what it looked like. Was that some sort of weird seapony tradition?

1731722>>1730690>>1731869

Ginger was at a loss for words for a few moments, the supreme normalcy of this, Theo's greatest desire, getting to him. Theo didn't care about money or fame or women it seemed, he wanted the one thing that would probably be beyond his reach thanks to his occupation: a family. The job that his cutie mark should have granted him. A normal life...

Something he'd never be able to have.

And Ginger was going to have to be the one to break this to him again. The whole prospect made the stallion sick to his stomach. He'd have to rip this fantacy to shreds, remind Theo what realtiy actually was... For the both of them. The yellow pegasus had never thought of it before, hadn't really had the time with all that had been going on, but... Well, this would be something that neither of them would ever get. And it made the job even harder... But...

Screwball...

He had to. If he didn't, then odds are she'd be doomed to... To something Ginger didn't want to think about. Something that he had to stop, because she deserved better. To have gone through all she had at such a young age... There's probably a lot of scars the kid hides, and hides well.

With this in mind, the flasher steeled his resolve and committed to the task ahead.

"A-actually, Theo... Everything's not going great..." He sighed, "I-I've got massive problem on my hooves, something I can't handle alone."

"Alright, alright," Slip sighed, nudging the crabling off his chest and rising to his hooves, "Any idea what it's about?"

Several minutes of attempting to will the glass to stop being so stubborn later, Zeke and his little girl still haven't gotten anywhere in regards to where they may be. At this point Screwball sits down and crosses her hooves, glaring at the jar's uncooperative wall. "Well buck you too, Mr. Prison-Jar-Thingy."

"Sorta," Sea Bound admits, continuing what she's doing, "There wasn't any other kind of paste nearby so lipsitck will have to do. Shell-call spells aren't picky anyway." Before Driz can inquire just what she means by this, the sea-mare finishes the seal she was drawing, causing the markings to let off a dull glow as the mirror darkens to black. "I just hope he picks up..."

1732037 Zeke chuckles. "Watch your mouth," he giggles half-jokingly.

1732107>>1732037>>1731869

Theo quickly lost his smile upon Ginger's response. He then turned to Junior. "Junior. Go play upstairs alright." The colt nodded and ran upstairs to leave the adults alone. Theo then led Ginger into his work room. "What's going on? Did something happen?"

"I'm not sure what they desire. But something seemed to light Torch's fire."

• Viewing 1,201 - 1,250 of 1,351