Forum Games 9 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Simple rules:

-Click on the houses.
-If the house has a treat (anything other than Flutterbat) you get 1 point!
-If the house has Flutterbat (again, that's Flutterbat) you lose up to five points and can't go to that street again! (each street has one (1) Flutterbat)
-You can't go to negative points.

The scenario

You are a fairly typical filly/colt, your classmates have no strong opinions of you one way or another. What can change their minds and elevate you to cool pone status? Getting tons of candy on Nightmare Night, more than any other pony your age!

But Trick or Treating this year will be extra dangerous! Flutterbat is back and Twilight's latest attempt to 'cure' her has only left her lusting for candy instead of apples. Try to get as much candy from each street, but know that the longer you stay on each street the more likely it is for Flutterbat to find you. Most of the other foals are too scared to even go out tonight, but you're brave, aren't you?

Will you amass a treasure trove of treats and candy? Or will you go home, alone and candyless, unloved by all but Flutterbat (who really isn't even that grateful!)

Street 1 Street 2 Street 3 Street 4
House 1A House 1B House 1C House 1D
House 2A House 2B House 2C House 2D
House 3A House 3B House 3C House 3D
House 4A House 4B House 4C House 4D
House 5A House 5B House 5C House 5D
House 6A House 6B House 6C House 6D
House 7A House 7B House 7C House 7D
House 8A House 8B House 8C House 8D
House 9A House 9B House 9C House 9D
House 10A House 10B House 10C House 10D

Houses 4A, 2B, 6C, 10D, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 10A, 10B , 10C, 9A, 9B, 9C, 8A, 8B

No candy tonight...

--Sweetie Belle

Four houses on Street 1, no Flutterbats. (Though a normal Flutters, aww!). Nuts to you, suckers, I'm taking my candy and running!
4 points!

Three houses on Street 2, then a Flutterbat. :fluttercry:
2 points!

Four houses on Street 3! Candy get!
6 points! Even if I get pinned immediately by a ravenous bat seeking apple candy, I still get something!

Street 4, four candies! Ten is enough, nom!
10 points. Yay!
Stomach aches tonight!

I shall peek at what my next choice would have been.
:rainbowderp:

,,,Lumie made the right choice.

This one is certainly simpler than the previous ones. So I don't think anyone will be getting confused!
But you should totally name the streets!

Yes, will at least name the houses.

Though the whole Fluttershy vs Flutterbat thing has already gotten at least one of you, apparently! May have to not have any normal Fluttershy's present at all, otherwise everyone will make that mistake.

It didn't 'get me'. It was just notable, and she was just super-cute in her mummy costume!

Noooooo! I got the other one! SweetAI Belle seems to have made such a mistake.

Also might need to make Flutterbat take less candy. Maybe just 3. Also possibly some ways to spice it up a little.

I'm still all for bonus candy pony Pinkie!
Just leave Flutters at -5, and have a Pinkie on every street that gives 3, or something.

That does make the math pretty complicated, though :rainbowderp:

Was thinking maybe make street four have a +10 house, but also two (2) Flutterbats.

<Number>+3 is difficult?
We can't even aim for a first grade math level anymore? :raritydespair:

You need to be very careful with these people, lumi!:raritycry:

But I do like the idea.

Well, 9 points actually. May need to you keep the points you got up till then on the street.

I was wondering a little on that one, but she looked like she could've been a bat. She was fluffy and I could've been missing the fangs.

I spoilered what doors because I thought it'd be helpful if I posted where I went, but didn't want to give away to other players where Flutterbat was...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16