Delightfully Demented 280 members · 313 stories
Comments ( 67 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 67
Vic Viper
Group Admin

So, I have done some absolutely cool things over past few months in culinary school. Over half of which has all been scenarios in which I do something, so utterly crazy, I myself get scared. I am going to list them between 1-10. Out of the ten numbers only 9 are actual stories, and one of them is the death penalty:pinkiecrazy: If you all manage to guess all 9 numbers then I receive the death penalty ( which is getting mauled to death by lilith...not that thats a bad thing mind you :twilightblush: ) But if one of you gets the number I will post all the stories at once and immediatly restrain and contain you for lilith's enjoyment...LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiehappy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463292 I Honestly did not think anyone would get that reference...Now hurry up and choose a number! :raritydespair: Im dying to tell some of these stories! :pinkiecrazy:

Normal
Group Contributor
Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463314 Ohkk? Im gonna guess thats ten...:pinkiecrazy: You live!! Congratulations! Now remember only 1 number per person :twilightsmile:

10: I was in class one day while the teacher was teaching about how to make soups. Unfortunately the kitchen was in peril so we had to use an actual classroom. In this classroom their were desktop computers, all of which had access to the internet. So being me, I sat down and started listening to videos on youtube. I came across a good ol tobuscus video. During the video he high fives his camera, INSTINCTIVLY, I high five the monitor, causing to fly forward and hit the person in front of me...It was totally worth the 150$ replacement cost :pinkiecrazy:

8 and three quarters.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463319>>1463314 Annnnnnd....OH Another winner! you live as well!

6: I was dropping of a classmate of mine at her house. She was very sad her boyfriend had broke up with her, soooo being the knucklehead that I am I blast a good song we all know off. Smile Smile SMILE!!! Now of course she knows I am a brony and doesn't particularly care. but when she started to see my cheer her up she started to smile along as well! Oh but it doesnt end their, I get into the groove and park my car on the SIDE OF THE ROAD, Jump out and begin dancing to the music, all the while I hear the sound of laughter and pain from said laughter from inside the car. that was a good day :pinkiecrazy:

Normal
Group Contributor

Nice! :rainbowlaugh:
That sounds like fun

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463355>>1463345>>1463319 Congratulations!!! You've reached the bonus level!!! :pinkiecrazy:
This level goes as follows you must now tell a story of something crazy you did...Or die !!:pinkiecrazy:

Normal
Group Contributor

Hmmm. How would I die?

(I need time tothink up a good story, I'm blanking on anything currently, setting the classroom table on fire sounds too tame in my mind)

1463372I will. But I gotta go right now. Oh, and yes:I will be replying to every one of your stories with a different smiling gif each from a different show or movie or whateves:pinkiehappy:
(this one here doesn't count so much)

I'm fine with dying. As for the story, I don't know; I usually just do incredibly painful things for dares. Like running through about 30 feet of nettles in shorts, or other such stupid shit.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463375 Lilith determins the faith of all...:pinkiecrazy:

1463378 You glorious bastard, :pinkiecrazy:

1463394 ._. Um I guess that counts...:rainbowhuh: Moving on! :pinkiecrazy:

8 (and three quarters).

I guess 4, and during one all hallows eve when I was young, I had just gotten back from trick or treating and was enjoying some of the gum that I had received. I was chewing on maybe three or four of the delicious sugar confections when I removed the glob from my mouth and came to the realization that I could mold it into any shape I wanted, and it had just enough adhesive properties to stay wherever I placed it, so I molded it into a rough oval shape and pressed it onto my eye before going to show off my eye patch to my parents and tell them that I was a pirate.

What I had not realized was that the adhesive properties were not something you wanted to get near hair. I nearly lost the eyelashes on that eye that night.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463466 I could just imagine the look on your face when that happened...PRICELESS !! :pinkiecrazy:

Now lets see...4!! yes yes...well I'm sorry to say...YOU PASSED, man...everyone keeps guessing the wrong numbers ugh...:pinkiecrazy:

1463378>>1463375 4: Now Be advised, I do not, in anyway shape or FORM condone these actions that are about to be dipicted...but it sure is fun!~ :pinkiecrazy:

I was rather happy this day, I had gotten a 100% on my final english paper and Nothing could bring me down, not even the immense traffic I was in! Where I live their is a drawbridge that takes 5 minutes to rise and five minutes to fall, with a wait time between the do of at least 10 minutes. Of course me being on my happy high, I instead look at everything in a Humongously different aspect! " OH JOY! Im So glad those boats are getting through! Oh LooK! A dead possum on the street! how cute!" such thought plagued ( more like festered) in my head until I hear a certain song play...

I of course being in my happy high do the next best thing...I blast this music...get out of my car...and dance...just like the guy...:pinkiecrazy: in the song I was almost suprised to see no one video taped me...it made me sad:fluttercry:

:fluttercry: Now I'm sad, I would have watched that video on loop if someone had recorded it :raritydespair:

I would watch that video so goddamned much.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463573 Bro...so would I...And I was the one dancing to it!! :pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463378>>1463375>>1463574 Le numba dos!! ( The number 2) Man...why can't anyone chose that number!! its so easy to guess too :ajbemused:

oh well...you live!!! damn..

2: Now I personally find this one to a little gross for people unlike us...so why am I even stating that...I have no idea!:rainbowhuh:

Anyways! One day in class I was particularly bored, having finished my appetizers and my entree was cooking in the oven, I had nothing left to do. So I began to tap, tap, tap, my fingers on the table. Stomp stomp stomp with my feet. I even burped loudly a couple times...until I saw the object of my relief. It was a raw chicken. Now lets be honest, We have all had to ugre to stuff your hand inside a chicken and move it around like a puppet...So thats what I did! I Rushed forward grabbed the chicken shoved my hand inside and began having a delightful conversation with it! " Oh hey mister chicken fancy meeting you here! " Chicken replies " Oh hey vic! Yea Ive been stuck here for days, and I can't figure out why* The chickens wings float over to his decapitated head micking a gesture known as *scratching behind head* I chuckle to myself before replying " Oh I know why! Because I have my hand up your ass!!!" conversations like this continued, even when my classmates returned...they were used to me by now. However my teacher was not, He walked in, saw what I was doing and just stared. He literally stood their for a good ten minutes as he just stared at me playing with a chicken. Finally he turns around says " Class dissmissed" then I hear him mumble " They've caught on to me..." I for the life of me will never know what he meant by that :rainbowhuh:

Normal
Group Contributor

Oh, god that is frickin hilarious!

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463677>>1463641 Yea...I become pretty...um...Silly:derpytongue2:? Crazy:twilightangry2:? Psychopathic:pinkiecrazy:? when i get bored :moustache:

Your teacher has some... interesting hobbies. I call the number trois.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463693 Oh you finally chose a number!:twilightsmile:Joy! :pinkiehappy: 1463641

But unfortunately...for me...you don't get the number incorrect...TSK

1463378*sigh* 3: OK ok for this one You'll have to understand something I am not a homosexual, but I love them as any other person on this planet :twilightsmile:

I have a friend who's name is ImperialCupcake, and he is actually homosexual, and as such loves to throw sexual threats towards me as a way of teasing me. One day I decided to play...Gay Chicken with him. It was ..weird but nonetheless really fun. Now you would think he would win...mainly because he himself is gay...ohhhhh no not in this case. Lets just say now whenever I mention * the rubber gloves* He screams and goes " LALALALALA I CAN't HEAR YOU LALALA" I will refrain from posting my actual conversation with him here, because I still am his friend and wouldn't want to embarrass him...much:trollestia:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463757 Cant see this one :fluttercry:

Normal
Group Contributor

Sounds delightful, you should give said friend a box of rubber gloves for his birthday

Just how horrifying, on a scale from 1 to mind-rape, was the threat?

1463799Changed to a different pic. Not the same one, but still funny and the same character:twilightsmile:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463806 PFFFTTT I actually already did that once!!! :pinkiehappy: He sent me a letter with 2 giant words, saying FUCK YOU

1463813 I would definetely say mind rape, for him at least :derpytongue2:

I want to feel sorry for the poor bastard, but it's just too funny. Also, I call 8.0000000000001

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1463839 You can't shout a number more than once unfortunatly :derpytongue2:

1463831 Imagine if you will that i was the prince and you were the hill with the castle. That would be me right now, smothering you as hard and tight as I could possibly muster.

Me guess one
Also one of my stories is that me and my friend when to this mini-con
And I was cosplaying as slenderman and I was the only slender there so all i mean all the ladies took pictures with me and my friend, but that not the funny part because we were waiting in line to see the black ghostbuster( forgot his name:twilightblush:) when we got up there we talk with him and stuff and as we leaving I turn around and said
"AND DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU"
Good luna I'm retarded

1463871*smothers you back*
Curious
:trixieshiftleft:
:trixieshiftright:
:trixieshiftleft:
:trixieshiftright:
Do you think I'm a guy or girl? Straight or bi or gay?
People have confused me with such and such... and being a demented little group,I figure this is not too out thereto ask out of the blue:trixieshiftright:

More numbers!!1463826
I choose 1.....wait 1465252 already did. 7 it is please,since less and less ponies appear to be asking:duck:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1466180 *traces circles on your chest* Well if you must know I dont really care...I want you as a person, not the body attached to it *I giggle like an idiot* But if you must have an anwser, I always assume every person I meet on the internet is male unless otherwise stated * I state Matter-o-factly*

1466220And neither of us is homo,according to you,but, if you look briefly through my blogs,you'll find your answer to my gender with a pic of me. *kisses your cheek and giggles like Rarity*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1466226 I was correct ! :twilightsmile: :yay: :trollestia:

1466235:pinkiecrazy:I've been thought a girl and a bi guy on here. They guy who thought I was a girl had a crush on me until he found out:rainbowlaugh: I will not disclose his name though:rainbowwild:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1466244 Eh it just shows how...Delightfully Demented all are! :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: Now back to my RP *licks lips*

1466249Should this RP not be one for Lilith's Special House?:trixieshiftright::pinkiecrazy:

Answer numbers so I can post pics,damnit!:trollestia: And hear stories:coolphoto:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 67