Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 80
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I grin brightly as I drag you into the bedroom "What do you feel like tonight Fade?"

(Shutter I miss you!! Plz join))

((Shutter's made the decision to not do anymore NSFW))

I blush sheepishly as I sit myself down on the edge of the bed. "Well... Uh..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847315 I crawl on the bed after you "yes?"(what are you, and what should I be?)

((I'm up for just about anything, maybe futa mareXhuman male... I really liked it when we did it that one time :twilightblush:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847367 I crawl on top of you and rest my breasts against your coat. "Fade what would you like to do? Rope? Spanking? Feathers?"

I squirm lightly underneath you. "Well... Ropes sound nice" I say, my cheeks are beet red by now. I roll my hooves up to my body as I look into your lovely eyes.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847419 I giggle softly and roll off the bed to dash into our closet.

I get back onto my hooves and wait patiently for you to reappear. I shift my hooves around nervously. I wonder how rough she'll be... Or does she expect me to tie her up... I felt myself flush with excitement as my mind went through all the possible outcomes.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847445 There are is a clanging sound and the closet door slams shut.

"Huh..." I plant my hooves on the ground and trot over to the closet. "Uh... Vikinga? You okay in there?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847469 The door remains closed.

I knock at the door. "Vikinga! What's going on in there?"

(sorry I'm not going to RP like that anymore... But I would still love to be around you guys... if that's okay.)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847507 The door creaks open and reveals me hapazardly bound and in lingerie. It's obvious I messed up tying myself up. " he he..."

"U-uhm..." I look overly your tied up body. I want to face hoof at you, but you're cuteness keeps me from doing so.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847518 ((please do!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847531 "help?" I ask in a soft voice. Now I'm blushing bright red and miserable.

"I can try..." I say as I walk over to you and attempt to unfasten your bonds. As I do I look over your helpless and supple body. You're still tied up pretty well, albeit poorly, but there's nothing to stop me from...

((I respect you a lot for making that decision Shutter, and of course we'd be happy to still have you around :twilightsmile:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847546>>1847546 "fade?" I ask, intrigued by your look.

I grin mischievously as I reach my hooves around to your chest, fondling your soft, voluptuous flesh. "Well... Since you're already tied up" I whisper as I nibble your ear lightly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847567 "he hee!" I giggle as yor teeth rsh my ear.

((What's with the bold and underline? Misclicks?))

I sneak down to your exposed bottom. "You've been a naughty girl haven't you?" I say as I look around for something. "I think you might need to be punished"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847582 ((Misspressed a button causing my keyboard for up))

My cheeks turn a bright red at your implications "o-okay."

I dive into one of the cabinets pulling out a few things before turning back to you. I press my muzzle in between your legs and take in your beautiful scent.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847608 my hands grip their ropes as a soft moan slips out of my mouth. "I-I've been so bad!" I whisper.

I nuzzle your crotch playfully. "I can tell... Now, which would you like first?" I look back up to you and hold up a feather and a paddle, letting you decide which to use first.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847626 I give the feather a odd look before nodding to the paddle. The unknown is often scarier.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847626 ((sleepy, have work tomorrow. Plz have raincheck on hanky lanky?))

I walk to your side and aim the paddle for your exposed ass cheek. "How many should we start you off with? Ten? Twenty?" I grin as blood rushes through my system, my excitement building. "...Maybe thirty?"

((K, see you then))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1847644 My Heart beat speeds out of control. "As you wish... Master." As the words leave my mouth both of my sexes squirt greedily into my stretched panties.

I raise the paddle to the sky, and bring down roughly on your bottom. "One..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1850168 I let out a sharp gasp as the first strike brings a flash of pain to my soft backside.

I smile at your shriek, and commence striking your ass cheeks in quick succession, becoming slightly more rough each hit. "Two... Three... Four..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1850239 Gasps becoming soft squeaks as my throbbing rear begins to feel the continued assualt by your hard paddle. My ears ring as I become lost in the feeling of relief as my guilt for being such a naughty girl is released through my pain and moist underwear.

"I stop at ten and look down at you. I put my hoof under your jaw and force you to look up at me as I continue striking your bottom. My malevolent smile looming over you as I continue to count. "Ten... Eleven... Twelve..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1850313 My tender squeaks become soft moans as heat radiates throughout my lower body, warming my sexes till they feel like they are both on fire

"You naughty little girl... You like this don't you?" I move to your mouth and insert my tongue in between your lips, feeling inside your dirty mouth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1850361 I moan out a yes against your tongues as your tastes buds rub against mine.

I pull back harshly, and resume spanking you. "Thirteen... Fourteen... Fifteen..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1850437 Small moans become throaty as you pull me away by my hair. "master!" I scream as the spanking resumes.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Sep 29th, 2013

1851320>>1850446
"Don't worry my pet... You're already halfway there!" I exclaim as I suddenly begin spanking you with an increased ferocity. "Sixteen! Seventeen! Eighteen!"

((Sorry, thought I sent a reply))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851365 Tears begin streaming from my eyes as I reach my threshold of pain. "Master!" I scream out hoping you will show mercy.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Sep 29th, 2013

"Twenty!" I slam down the paddle extra hard, seeing you cry I bend back down and lick up your deliciously salty tears. "Oh come on... Only ten more... You can handle that, can't you?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851512 I nod tearfully, afraid but unwilling to dissapoint you.

I kiss your cheek lovingly, and get back to marveling at your round, plump, ass as it shone a deep red from the constant beating I was giving. I notice your sopping wet panties, and your small bulge within. I pull them down and spread your ass cheeks lightly as I prepare the final few strikes. I lift up the paddle, and bring it down with all my might. "TWENTY ONE!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851609 "AAHHH!" I cry out as the wood meets my tenderized flesh directly. another burst of fluid hits my legs as I recover from the new attack.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 80