Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

After a long day at work Twist finally starts to head home. She grumbled slightly "Why did they have to schedule rain for today, of all days?!" Under her wing she held an umbrella. Today was rather important to her and Ben, as it was their one month anniversary, and this rain was going to ruin it! She sighed and continued down the path to their house, at least being with Ben would make her feel better.

Ben loved the rain he leaned back and let the droplets land on his face as he took deep smells of the purified air through his nose. He sat only in his shorts on a stool that he handmade to fit him. He looked up to the sky and imagined seeing that beautiful mare flying in the air above. Mesmerized by the thought of seeing her imaginary figure he didn't notice the hoofsteps of his love trotting down the road.

She smiled brightly as she noticed Ben out on their porch in the drizzling rain. She let out a small sigh as she came up on him.Making sure he didn't notice, Twist snuck up on him and nudged him lightly with her wing "You'll catch a cold sitting out here like that, you know"

Her voice both excited him shook him from his fantasizing of her. It was enough for him to fall off the stool and land in a mud puddle below him. He blinked as he laid there with mud all over his body. It seemed to be plastered on to him and made a thick oozing sound as he sat up in it. "W-welcome home hunny..." He sheepishly smiled at her.

She shook her head lightly. "What am I going to do with you..." She nuzzled him, getting a bit of mud on her cheek and neck, and then helped him up off the ground.

((I got about twenty more minutes before I have to get off... :fluttershysad:))

(:fluttercry:) He looked into her eyes and chuckled, "Well there's always a bath..." A blush came across his pinch-able cheeks as he smiled.

"Maybe a shower?" She asks, giving him a playful wink. Before he could answer, she wrapped her forelegs around his waist and looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I know I could use one..."

The crotch of his shorts rose and bumped against her chest as his breath became slightly elevated. "Me too... Let's go..."

She reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's." She felt his member rub against her on her way back down to the ground, causing her wings to ruffle and stiffen slightly. Not wanting to wait any longer, Twist took him by the hand and lead him into their house.

((I gotta go now... Sorry :fluttershysad::fluttershyouch:))

Once they entered Ben began to wipe his feet only to find himself being dragged off to the downstairs bathroom. Once there he looked up to her from the floor and smiled through the muddy mask that he wore. "Please get the water running, sweetheart."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1669005>>1668779 ((:rainbowhuh: sorry I haven't been on today.))

((It's okay, but I really missed you... :fluttershysad:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1670304 ((*hugs* go look at the comment section of AAD!))

You know, I really want to help you with the story... I'd do just about anything for you, but I can understand if you just can't get your creative juices flowing, and that things for you have been tough lately... But maybe it would be better to post blogs about artwork of Scribble rather than just posting it as a chapter.

((92 likes though, that's something to cheer about! :pinkiehappy::yay:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1670375 ((so many bad ideas I can't find the good ones. Do you have any?))

((Well, why don't you run a few of those bad ideas by me? I'm sure they all can't be bad, and even if they are it might help to just get them out of your system and make room for some new ones.))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1671187 had idea, implementing.

Interesting...

So where's Derpy taking her? If you don't mind me asking

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1673430 she is going to the park, the whole house thing is a casual misdirection.

Hmm... And the 'cuddling disease', is that something to do with her vamponyism, or something else?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1673532 no she just has a bow in her hair. It could be vamponyism, but in the beginning I looked at her name and most of the daww comments and wondered, "what if she was too cute!?"

So she somehow got a bow in her mane... Well, Imma have to draw another picture now...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1673577 no, Ravenhoof snuck it in.

Still, the mental image of Scribble with a bow in her mane is adorabru to the max...

Do you plan on having Scribble find out what happened, or will somepony eventually tell her? Or will she just go the whole day being cuddled by everything with a pulse?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1673659 most everything else will cuddle her.

She nodded quickly and gave him one more hug before trotting over to the shower and switching on the water. She looked over to Ben, noted his muddy complexion, and giggled. "That''s a good look for you." She said playfully.

He got up and moved towards her wrapping his arms around her neck smothering mud into her fur, "I think it looks better on you." He slipped his lips on her muzzle and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned lightly as she let his tongue mingle with hers in a passionate embrace. As their bodies stay pressed together the mud starts to slush around in between them, creating one big mess in between them. She forced herself to pull back and catch her breath. "W-we're making quite the mess, aren't we..." She said under her breath as she stared into her lovers eyes.

He stepped into the shower and gestured for her to join him. His eyes adoring every moment as he locked with her in the loving gaze.

She trembled under his loving gaze as it seemed to over power all her other senses. She silently nodded and walked into the shower with him. As she slid the door behind them closed the steam was finally incapable of leaving the room. Her mane began to mat down slightly as she went in for another kiss with her muddy partner.

He softly caressed both her cheeks with his hands as he lowered himself in front her. His shorts were drenched from the warm water that hit his side. "My love, I remember the day I met you. That night I made you mine and became yours. I want to let you know that I no longer wish to find a way back to my home planet... for I know that wherever you are... I am home." He pressed his lips against hers and allowed himself to moan softly as his member grew from feeling her wet fur lightly bristle against his bare skin.

She raised her hooves up onto his shoulders and hoisted herself up. Her cheeks were flushed bright red as the sludge began to slowly drift off of their bodies and into the drain. Anything she could have said to him melted away in the heat.

((Gotta go, be back in twenty minutes or so))

He rubbed her belly and felt the mud drip off of his fingertips as he continued to kiss her with his eyes closed. He pulled lightly away and looked up to her. Her silky mane watered down and her muzzle collected droplets as the water misted on her head. "Would you like to clean me first, my love?"

She attempted to hide behind her sopping wet mane as she let out a squeak of a reply. "Y-yes."

((I'm not going to be able to stay up for much longer... :fluttercry::ajsleepy:))

1675634 (I understand)
He smiled as he slowly slid off his shorts and tossed them on the floor outside of the tub. He then pulled her mane back and kissed her muzzle. "Okay... "

She looked down at his now exposed member, fully erect. Kneeling down, she stared in awe of its size. She gave one more look back up to him, a pleading look in her eye, as if asking permission to clean such a marvelous part of his body.

He nodded lovingly as he stroked her mane.

At seeing him nod she immediately compensated by wrapping her lips around his massive member and enveloping it fully. She shut her eyes in concentration as she let her tongue run the shaft and tip of his dick.

He moaned as he slid down to his bottom to allow her a more accessible reach with her tongue. "t-that feels s-so good my love..." He spoke in his silky voice.

Hearing his voice only made her want to take in more. Slowly she slid back off of his member, only o deep throat it as deep as possible this time. She jerked her entire upper body back and forth onto him, she didn't care if she gagged on his beautiful member at this point, all there was right now was him, and making him happy. And this was making him happy.

Ben let out a sharp gasp of pleasure as he felt his tip go to the back of her throat. His words became incoherent as he moaned from the pleasure his twitching member felt. He took his hands and softly grabbed on to one of her wings. "T-Twist!" He moaned in bliss.

The extra stimulants only made her want to go faster, to go deeper. She could feel his climax coming any second now, and she couldn't wait any longer for him to fill her mouth with his hot spunk. She tightened her lips around his cock and began suck much slower due to the increased friction.

Overwhelmed with the feeling he tilted his head back and allowed him self to lose control of the situation. As he loudly moaned her name again his cum began to squirt into her warm mouth. "I... can't h-hold it back... anylonger." With a final thrust of her mouth he launched his seed filling the oral cavity completely.

She gladly took in all of his wonderfully hot cum, making sure none of it went to waste.After sucking his member dry she leaned back and began to swish his sperm around in her mouth before finally swallowing it in one gulp. Panting slightly, she climbed her way back up to him and planted her lips softly on his. "There was.... So much..."

((Okay... I have to get off now... Goodnight friend))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51