Comments ( 72 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 72
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

"O-only if it is the special hug." I insist innocently. ((Young male x male whatever you are))

((Okay... Are you a pony, or human, human with wings?))

"Of course." I grin and stretch out my arms to you, gesturing you to come closer. "Anything for you"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1658210 ((human with wings)) I jump into your arms and give you a big hug. "N-now what?"

I kiss your cheek and gently whisper. "Well... What kind of 'special' hug did you want?" I ask as I place my palm in between your shoulder blades and slowly massage the base of your wings.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1658311 "V-very special I squeak." Not really knowing what a special hug was, but liking what was already being done.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I chuckle lightly. "Very special, huh?" I wrap my arms around your waist and hug you even tighter. "We'll just have to see about that."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1658480 Tired of waiting I ask "What Is a special hug?"

"Why don't I show you?" I slip my hand underneath your shirt and begin to massage your skin directly. "I think you're really going to like this special massage..." I say as I bring my lips to your neck and lick you all over.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1658588 "th-this is the special hug?!" I ask confused as a strange feeling starts up between my legs.

"Not quite... Do you really want to know?" I ask as my hand drift downs to your thigh, my other hand still devoted to caressing your young body. You can feel something poking at you from inside my pants as I pull you even closer.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1658698 ((you wanna be rough or regular?))

((Whichever you'd like. Sorry, I'm still downloading WoT and it's killing my computer...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1658927 ((rough!)) Unnerved by the strange sensations and the way Fade is acting, I don't really want to know anymore. I shake my head no.

I smile. "Aww... But I thought you wanted to know." I say as I start pulling down your pants, my free hand goes to lightly groping your half erect wing.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1659035 "I-I don't want the funny hug fade!" I insist as I try to pull away, my wings too stiff to fly.

I nuzzle you softly as I continue to pull down your pants past your knees. "Don't worry... By the end of it you'll be begging for more~"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1659163 Unable to run or fly I weakly try to fight you off of me, my girlish arms barely tapping you.

Mt grin grows even wider as I feel you beat against my chest. "...So you want to play rough, is that it?" Without warning I throw you to the ground. I loom over you and smile as your pants were now around your legs, restricting your movement. "I promise this'll feel really good... You trust papa Fade, don't you?" I ask as I bring myself down to your lower half, inspecting the small bulge in your underwear.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1659489 I look tearfully up
At you as I shiver in fear. As you bend down a yellow stain forms in my underwear.

My face scrunches up as the scent fills my nose. "Vikinga!" I get up off of you and take you by your shoulders. "You need to learn some self control mister..." I say in a low tone, giving you a rather menacing stare.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1659720 *I nod both ashamed and scared* "y-yes sir."

I quickly kneel down and lay you over my knee, pulling down your soaked drawers to expose your youthful posterior. "You know what naughty boys like yourself deserve, don't you?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1659868 "P-please no! I promise I'll be good. I won't do it again!" I beg as I try to cover my rear with my hands.

I ignore your plea and pull your arms out of the way. "No no, you need to learn some manners, and there's only one way to do that!" With all the strength my fore arm could supply I bring my flat palm down on your bottom, a loud *THWACK* sounds off as it connects.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1659976 I scream loudly as pain explodes from my butt to my gut and I softly cry out as the pain turns into a burning sensation all over my lower half. "ple-*hic*-please sir I'm s-sorry!"

My hand is throbbing after only one slap, but I'm not about to give up my point."you will be sorry..." My entire body jerks as I continue to spank you with as much ferocity as the first one.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660197 The first few flashes of pain cause my head to spin, but as I finally register my small cock rubbing against your leg. Pleasure becomes a bigger and bigger part of each rocking.

1660226>>1660197
(that's hot lol)

As I notice your young member grind against my thigh I look down at you with a satisfied smile. "...Have you learned your lesson?"

((Hey, not sure if you noticed but you have a fanclub now :twilightsmile:))

((Click on Pinkie :pinkiehappy:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660319>>1660331 "y-yes sir." I whisper.

"Good, so are you ready for the 'special hugging' now?" I ask, my cock slowly becoming erect under your belly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660453 I nod slowly. I was still scared, but being spanked was more scary.1660331

I bring my hand up to my mouth and lightly slobber on them before bringing them back down to your rear. "First... You might need to stretch out a bit." I say as I insert one of my lubed up fingers into you tight virgin hole.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660643 I bite my lip as your finger dives knuckle deep into my undersized boyhood. Your fingernail scratches my insides as you twist around a bit, and then I let out a small moan as it begins to slip back out.

"Hmm... Are you ready for two now?" Before you can ever answer my middle finger's already halfway in and wriggling about inside you in partnership with my index finger. I lay my free hand on your cheek and pull you over so that I see your adorable expression while I finish readying your rectum.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660762 Both my cheeks and eyes are red as I look you in the eye. My lower lip is still trapped between my teeth and remains there to hold back my moans.

I suddenly stop fingering you and rush in to kiss you on the mouth, forcing my tongue inside as I take my fingers out of your backside.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660863 My tongue offers no resistance and one of my moans escape as your tongue tastes my mouth.

I pull back and look into your tear filled eyes. "I think you're ready." I stand up and swiftly undo my zipper and underwear and let my massive dick flop out in front of your nose

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660961 now on all fours, I stare right at the dick in front of me.

I walk around to your back side and kneel back down. "Are you ready for your 'special hug?" I ask as I poke my dickhead against your lubed asshole.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1660995 "I-I'm scared sir." I whisper in response.

I lean down and kiss your cheek. "Don't be..." With that said I take my first thrust into your boyhood, grunting in pleasure as blood pumps through my system faster and faster.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1661085 I squeal in pain as I bury my head against the ground. I didn't like the special hug.

Before I can get even half way into you I pull back slightly and thrust even harder. "Damn... You are TIGHT!"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 72