Comments ( 77 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 77

1630250 (your going to fall asleep soon.)
"So you you want me to make love to you..." I slowly turn and glare at you while I circle the bed slowly making my way to the door. I lock it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630295 My stocking legs begin to slide against eachother unconsciously and my hand also slides up my stomach.

"Yes." I answer.

((Nope, didn't swallow the melatonin))

"Well if you want it.." I unzip my pants and pull them off, exposing myself to you. I walk up to the side of the bed and I kneel down on the sheets my harden member out in front of you. "...Come and get it."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630375 Obedient to the end, I roll onto my front and crawl over to your cock. My very first thought is to choke myself on it. Filing my nose, mouth, and brain with your throbbing erection. As a compulsive little slave, I don't even give it a second thought, gorging myself on your dick right away.

I slowly tilt my head in pleasure. Taking my hand I gently rub the back of your head as I lightly thrust deeper into your mouth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630411 I close my eyes and stuff my nose in your crotch hairs smelling and nosing the base of your cocks, desperate for a reward from master.

1630429 (I'm not your master... I'm nothing...)
I pull out and pull your face up to mine and I kiss your lips tasting my own pre cum. I then push you down onto the bed and aim for your wet slit. "DON'T CALL ME MASTER!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630449 My hips and tail (analtoy) are raised in the air as I bite the sheets in fear of the hard Fuck to come.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630449 ((you are something!))

(I thought I could do this but I just can't... your better off going to bed)

1630474 Shutter suddenly breaks out crying and stands up from the bed. "I'm sorry Vicky, you don't deserve this..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630487>>1630496 "I don't deserve what?!?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630496 "are you saying you're too good for me?!?"

Comment posted by ShutterGuy deleted Aug 29th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630526 "b-b-but that was so fucking hot! Why did you stop that?!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630526 ""Shutter, no more pussyfooting around here. If what you share with us is real, if what you express is true, you REALLY need to find someone in real life you can talk to about these things. A therapist or psychologist will tell you the same thing I do, you are not worthless, but maybe their degrees have taught them a better way to say it. On the other hand, if you do something that I genuinely dislike or something actually dumb, I can , a, LEAVE THE THREAD, or b, FUCKING TELL YOU. I want you to stop assuming what you just did was dumb and let me show you it's not! The only dumb thing are the things you say about yourself."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630543 "Shutter I have on numerous fucking occasions, ASKED FOR THIS. I LIKE THIS. If I didn't, I would TELL YOU."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630576 Shutter, neither me nor fade are old enough or capable enough to deal with this just the two of us. Please talk to someone in real life as well. Someone you can trust and cry with. As much as I care for you, I can't wipe away your tears, I can't wrap my arms around you and comfort you.

And I was happy, till you broke down and started crying, then I was hurting for you. I would be hurt even more if you left or closed up though.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630611 ((AAARRRGGG, THAT WASN'T WHAT I SAID! Shutter, there are people, trained people, you can hire to help you. Hotlines you can call! I want you here, please don't abandon me.))

((this is the exact reason why I didn't want to say anything.))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630625 ((Shutter, do you know what I've wanted to be most for the last year or so of my life?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630640 A mute, I dream about it, write about it, think about how I become one. Do you know why?

(Why are you doing this? SIGHS Why do you want to be a mute?)

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Aug 29th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630657 ((because my voice is useless, all it does is annoy or hurt people. The worlds better off without it.))

((You can say that all you want, but don't believe any voice is worthless. Vikinga, you're one of the most unique people I've ever met here, and I value and care about you more than words can say. If you want to go on believing the world is better off without your voice, then go ahead. But I'll always be here, I'll always know that your voice is worth something))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1632701 thanks. I really screwed this up though.

We all screwed up, but the thing is you have to learn from those screw ups, and improve from past mistakes. I think the three of us are a lot alike, with some differences here and there... Maybe we should learn from each other as well.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1634545 please go to the talk thread

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 77