Comments ( 77 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 77
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I smile softly as I check my gift for Shutter and Fade. Collar? Check. Leash? Check. Ropes? Check. Everything was, wait. IDEA!

I lay down softly on the bed and slip on my hip length socks. Then I spread my legs, and I slowly slip in the tail, grimacing at the slight pains of the flared bulb and sighing as it became skinnier and my hole could tighten down on it. The tail is red like my hair and is about knee length.

Next I slip on my specially modified panties, making sure the whole tail fits through the hole. I then put on my push up bra. Both are red like my hair.

Grabbing my light blue lipstick, I run it over my lips then pucker them to spread it. Almost there. I run my hands through my hair and carefully arrange it to reach the top of my tight rear

For the final touch I slip my hands into a pair of handcuffs and lock them in place.

Perfect perfect.

With my gift all wrapped up and ready to give to Fade and Shutter, I rest my head on the pillow, and I wait.

"Hay hon have you seen th-" I stop in place as I enter our bedroom, gawking at mine and Shutter's 'present'. "O-oh..." I take one wayward step toward Vikinga, forgetting whatever the hell I was looking for when I came in.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1628153 "h-hey. D-do you like it?" I ask nervously, not so sure now that Fade was here.

I look over your amazing figure as I take another step toward you so that I'm now only a few inches from the bed. "I... I love it..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1628571 I blush brightly and bury my head in the pillow.

I place my hand gently on your shoulder and turn you onto your back. I give you a small kiss on your forehead. "You're so sweet..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1628770 My cheeks are bright red as I look up into Fade's eyes.

"W-would you like me to call you something special while do it? Oneechan? Master?"

I kiss you once more and smile down at you. "If you'd like to... Master would work just fine."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1628965 I shiver for a moment. "Master..." I say, tasting the word as it rolls off my tongue. I like it. Almost immediately my legs starting rubbing against each other and a small wet patch forms on my panties.

Seeing this I reach down to your crotch and begin to massage your wet pussy through the panties, all the while the bulge in my pants nudges against your cheek.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629212 "Master?" I ask softly, obediently awaiting orders.

I eagerly unzip my pants and undo my underwear to reveal my throbbing cock as it plops down on your face. I lean further into to fingering you through your panties, causing my member to brush up against your lips. I grit my teeth in concentration, your panties completely soaked at this point.

1629226>>1629212
Shutter opens the door to the house and calls out "Hello I'm home.". his ears pick up the distinct sound of Fade and Vicky having fun. he quickly makes his way to the kitchen to prep for dinner. "Those two... I swear..." He giggles to himself.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629285 I blush brightly as I take your head into my mouth, a unexpected moan escaping my lips at the same time. As I tend to your erection with my tongue, I savor the taste dutifully with my tongue, loving every inch of your cock without any further hesitation. By the time I'm bobbing my head back and forth I'm completely captivated by the smell and taste, unwilling to let it go as I suck hungrily on it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629298 ((d-did you like my description of my self?))

(yes very much so)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629361 ((please Join in, I meant this for both of you.))

I unconsciously move my hips back and forth against your mouth as I pull your panties down to your knees and go directly for your warm nethers.

1629387>>1629361
((Yeah, it wouldn't be right not to have you here :fluttershysad:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629392 I scream softly around your dick as my hips shake on you fingers, the high vibrations traveling up your cock and into your crotch as you thrust deep into my throat, feeding my esophagus with your throbbing meat.

I shiver in delight as your moans travel up and down my spine. "V-Vikinga! I-I'm-" Before I can say any more I let out a torrent of hot cum down your throat as my cock twitches uncontrollably. I grip your legs tight as each twitch brings forth wave after wave of semen.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629473 I moan in satisfaction as hot semen fills my mouth and throat, my oxygen deprived mind unable to sense anything else.

((Go drag shutter in here.))

1629400>>1629418
Shutter continues to lovingly prep dinner as he hears the action in the other room. He stops for he becomes hard and he finds himself rubbing slightly against the counter. "Gotta get dinner done..." He moans a little as he moves his legs to walk across the kitchen.

1629498>>1629507
((gtg, I'll be back in a bit))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629523>>1629507 The door to the bedroom can be heard opening and closing as Fade exits. Leaving Me all hot and bothered with nothing but semen on my mind.

1629523>>1629565
Shutter's imagination runs wild as he wonders what those two could have been doing. His breaths got heavier as he started to lightly stroke his own shaft on the outside of his clothing.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629586 As my mind begins to clear I find myself all alone and desperate for attention. Sadly my tied legs and handcuffed hands prevent me from getting up and tending to myself. With no other Option I swallow down the rest of Fade's copious load and call out "Master? Where are you?!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629586 ((your que!!))

Shutter suddenly started to cry and didn't hear Vicky's yelling.

I come down stairs quickly and notice Shutter in the kitchen, crying. I look back to the stairway and then to him. "Shutter? What's wrong?" 1629632

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629729 ((WTF)) Just desperate to get out of her bonds, I call out "SHUTTER FADE, ANYONE OUT THERE?!"@

1629778 1629789
(I'm actually crying okay)
He looks to fade and lets out a long sigh. "It's nothing... You should go help Vinky..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629809 ((*hug* Why would you be crying?!))

((What's wrong friend? :fluttershysad:))

Comment posted by ShutterGuy deleted Aug 29th, 2013

1629845>>1629829
(It's fine you two continue to have fun :pinkiesad2:)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629882>>1629882 ((NO! I Want to help you. It's more important. I'm your waifu, remember?))

1629898 (just forget about it... it's fine.)
Shutter continued to just make dinner as his hard on remained strong.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1629968 ((o-okay. *looks away hurt*))

"IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?!"

(kisses you for caring)

"Hey... I can take care of dinner, why don't you go help Vikinga?" 1629976

1629994>>1629976
"No...It's sounds like you two are having fun." He tried to hide his tent.

1630019>>1629976
((Ugh... I have to get off now... Can you two please just have sex while i'm gone? PLEASE?!:applecry:))

1629976>>1630033
I march upstairs and walk into the bedroom. My eyes widen and I blush immediately. I grab the key and unlock Vickys bonds all the while I have a massive hard on from her appearance. "You look lovely tonight I bet Fade really enjoyed himself." I lay down next to Vicky and just cuddle her.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Aug 29th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630059 I wrap my arms around shutter and slide around so that my stocking legs are wrapped around his waste, and my wet slit is grinding against the crotch of his pants. With a bright red face I lean in and whisper. "I-I wanted both of you to enjoy my body.." Unable to stand how embarrassingly naughty what I just said was, I cutely bury my face against your shoulder.

I lovingly rub my hand through your hair and just lovingly sigh. "I don't know I can please you like Fade can... I'm not as handsome as him." I turn in your legs so my back lays on the bed.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630152 "nonsense. Pure nonsense." I inform you as I slowly rub my soaking satin panties against the crotch of your pants. "I-I w-want you to fuck me too." I whisper in a voice so naughty it causes me to blush again, driving me to bury my face in the crook of your neck.

I easily pick you up and toss you on the bed as I stand up.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1630235 "eep!" I cry as the sudden unexpected change if position knocks my breath away.

"S-shutter?" I gasp out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 77