Comments ( 57 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 57

"I don't know... I just feel so... Strange. Like I'm flying, but I'm down here on the ground... With you" Just looking into his eyes seemed to make her run out of breath. She looked at him, her eyes still slightly watering. "I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling..." She admitted plainly, hoping he might have the words she didn't.

"Like the world is moving past you and your perfectly still. The stars and moon seem to shine brighter than the sun itself because the one you love is in your arms." He leans closer to her lips. "Your the beating of my heart, for I know I couldn't live without you..."

She smiled at his words, though she didn't completely know why. Her breathing grew heavy as he moved closer. "Everything's going so fast..." She leaned into his lips "I don't even know what to think... But if what you're saying is true..." She closed her eyes and let their lips touch, the magic his body somehow held filling her up, giving her new found life.

1615276 (was she dying?)
Ben took his left hand and lovingly rubbed her cheek, while putting another around her barrel. He genuinely was at a loss for any words. He pulled back and whispered in his silky tone. "Marry me...Please."

((...Maybe))

Her breathing was slightly elevated. With her eyes half lidded she answered. "...Yes."

((Okay, I'll stay on for maybe another half hour, I really need to get my sleep for school))

He was overjoyed as he pressed against her lips lightly sucking her tongue. He pulled away and laid down next to her. "You just made me the luckiest man alive."

She moved her head under his arms and snuggled up closely. She hummed lightly as she rubbed a hoof up and down his chest. "I just feel so happy being with you... I want it to last forever" She looked up at him with the same sparkling eyes as before and shot him a cute little smile.

1615631 (Good night! Love you bro)
"Would give anything just to be stay here like this, forever" He returned the smile as he leaned his head against her.

((Goodnight bro :twilightsmile:))

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 57