Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Crystal was sitting alone out on the field in the warm autumn sun tears lightly falling to the blades of grass below her. Her baby was due any day.

((Who would you like me to be, Azul or Blue?))

(you could be either. Azul if you want.)

((I guess I'll be Azul then))

Azul slowly trotted up behind Crystal, not wanting to be seen just yet. He let out a sorrowful sigh as he heard her lightly weeping to herself, the sun outlined her form perfectly, and caused her to glow slightly as he continued to gaze upon her.

She took her hoof and started to rub her bulging tummy. Rising her head up to the sky, she stared out to the far off clouds. The sun glimmered in her eyes like wildfire.

(I got to go back to work be back in a few hours.)

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Azul asked as he took a few steps closer, his soft violet eyes fixed on Crystal.

((Okay, I'll wait))

Crystal snapped her head toward him and blushed rather badly. "Oh Dear... I wasn't expecting you... How long have you been standing there?" She wiped her tears with her hoof.

(I have a surprise for you!)

He took a few more steps toward her. "Not very long... Mind if I sit by you?" He asked softly.

((You do?! :pinkiehappy:))

(Yep I'm coloring it in as we speak! :pinkiehappy:)

"Please do honey...I'm just... thinking..." She sadly smiled and looked back to the sunset.

Azul took a couple more steps before finally laying down next to Crystal. "Thinking about what, my love? About the foal?" He asked as he placed a hoof on Crystal's lap and massaged her thigh lovingly.

((*squee!*))

She slowly nodded and clinched her eyes. "What if I'm not a good mother?" she softly sobbed.

Azul gave her a concerned glance at seeing Crystal shed even more tears. He softly brought his hoof onto her cheek and made her look into his eyes. "What would make you think that?" He asked as he started to wipe away a few of her tears.

"I've never even thought I would become pregnant. I'm truly happy is yours, but I don't know if I'm ready for such a responsibility. What if I..." She choked on her words as she sobbed a little more looking deeply into his violet eyes. How they seemed to twinkle and make her melt with calmness.

Azul embraced her. "You'll be an amazing mother... And I promise you won't have to take all the responsibility by yourself. Because I'll always be here with you." He whispered in her ear and caressed her mane.

Tears lightly dried as she continued to gaze up into his eyes. "Your such an amazing Stallion Azul..." She turned her head as she gently rested on his shoulder. "I'm the luckest mare to find you."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15