Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Sketch looked up at Pyris with big soft puppy dog eyes as they say together in their cabin. Blue had bought it for Crystal, but with them now sleeping together the room was given to Pyris and Sketch.
Sketch's eyes had a slightly green tint as he softly begged. "Can we do it again?"

Pyris looked down at Sketch and smiled. "Of course we can... My little pet" He said as he brushed Sketch's mane, his cute little bow bouncing as he did so.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Sketch began obedient lapping at Pyris' face as he awaited master's command.

Pyris continued to pet Sketch's mane "That's a good pet." He said as his horn began to glow. "How much do you love me Sketch?" Pyris asked as he pulled Sketch back by his mane to look into his newly green eyes.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577259 Sketch'seyes flashed blue and he blushed bright red. "I-I love you lots master!"

(I guess that leaves me out then lol )

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577269 ((Crystal can innocently walk in and get trapped, but Id rather her not. Why not respond to my pm?))

(:twilightsmile: I would... but I'm kinda going through a phaze right now)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577266>>1577259((yo?))

Pyris pulled Sketch into a rough kiss, his horn glowing brighter. He let out a deep moan as he let his member grow in size against Sketch's soft fur.

((Sorry, computer trubs))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577361 Sketch squeaked as Pyris' throbbing cock rubbed against him. Memories of it thrusting in and out of him filling his mind.

Pyris' cock continues to grow until it reaches the bottom of Sketch's chest. It seems a bit larger than last time...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577381 Sketch took one look at the throbbing monster rubbing against him and whimpered in fear. "I-it's not go-gonna fit!"

Pyris smiles. "Of course it'll fit... And you know you want it" He says, taking Sketch's head and forcing him to move closer to his throbbing dick, its magnificent scent filling his nostrils.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577396 Sketch obeyed his master's unspoken commands and took Master's hot Precum covered cock into his mouth. The taste alone almost caused Sketch to pop, and he moaned in magicly trained pleasure as he deep throated the cock.

Pyris arched his back as Sketch went to work gorging himself on his enlarged cock. He smiled. "The wonders of changeling semen, once you get a taste you find it irresistible. You'll do anything to get more of it into you, to the point where you become a mindless love slave..." Pyris caressed Sketch's mane once again, forcing him to go down slightly further on his shaft.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577415 Scribble didn't even flinch as the cock was hilted in his mouth. His anus begged for it by gasping and clenching as the smell hit his nostrils full force.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577415 ((I know I asked for this, but I gtg, sorry.))

Pyris let Sketch off his dick to breathe. "I told you you'd want it" He says as he waves his huge member in front of Sketch once more.

((It's k, I guess I'll get off then, we can finish this tomorrow))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1577434 Sketch licked the cock obediently as it was waved in front of him again.

Pyris eagerly pushed Sketch on his back and rolled him over so his cute little rump waved in the air. He lightly tugged on Sketch's tail to his plot closer.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1591687 Sketch yelped pleasurably as his tail was tugged, rejoicing in the feeling of Pyris's body standing over him.

Pyris brought his muzzle in between Sketch cheeks and nudged is puckered entrance. "You look even tighter than before..." Pyris said as he puts on a little pout before smiling widely. "I think I can fix that..." He whispered as he brought his snake-like tongue onto Sketch's bum, not yet putting it in.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1591798 "p-please" begged Sketch for the second time that night.

Pyris gladly obliged his pet and let his slimy muscle slither into Sketch's little anus. He hummed happily as Sketch's entire lower body quivered around him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1591867 Sketch fainted as his coltfriend stretched his anus a little, their pet play proofing too much for his little body.

As Pyris took his head out of Sketch's plot he frowned as he saw his pet sleeping on the job. "Aww... We didn't even get to the best part yet!" He pouted again and went over his options. Wake him up... Or buck him while he's asleep...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1591968 (( why not both? :rainbowwild:!))

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Aug 24th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1591988 ((buck him!))

1591884>>1591998
((I swear...))

Pyris climbed onto Sketch's peaceful form and readied his enlarged member for entry. With one quick thrust he forced himself halfway into Sketch's asshole.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1592049 Sketch woke up with a "squeak" as his coltfriend made use if him freely. His own cock twitched as the pet and master roleplay was maintained thoroughly by Pyris. As he felt the cock stretching out his colthood, Sketch raised his hips wobbly for Master.

Pyris slid further into Sketch's more than inviting colthood. He hunched forward and wrapped his hooves around Sketch's chest as he continued to push through his twitching rectum.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1592111 Sketch reared his head and let his tongue hang out as he felt Pyris bottom out inside of him. Every single vein and twitch of Pyris' cock could be felt as he tried to pull if even farther in. His hips even got into it by thrusting back a little. Every muscle in his body exerted itself obediently for his coltfriend.

Pyris grunted in determination as he felt Sketch's body try to pull him even further in. The creases of his lover's colthood became more apparent as he pulled out. "Tight..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1592170 Sketch came for the first time that day, spraying hot cum all over his own barrel.

Pyris didn't even notice as he continued sliding out of Sketch, his anus quivering helplessly as his dick got some much needed air. After a second or two of rest Pyris eagerly plunged back into Sketch's stretched colthood.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1596664 "Pyris!" Sketch called out in pleasure as his lover just kept on ravishing him. The incessant fucking caused him to rapidly approach a second explosion of pleasure.

((I'm running out of stuff to write, sorry.))

Pyris felt the blood pump through his veins as Sketch screeched out his name. Using all his weight he began to pick up the pace of his thrusting. He let out a little squeal as he pumped in and out of Sketch's colthood.

((Yeah... Same here))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1597205 (;why not cum?))

((idk, I'm not in the best mindset for RP right now I guess, to be honest I can barely think straight right now))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

((I don't know, maybe it's just school starting up again... By the way, how have you been doing lately?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1597641 ((school is tomorrow.., I've been better.))

((I have two more days of summer left... And I have three books I still need read... I'm so lazy... :ajsleepy:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1597830 ((read them now! What grade will you be?))

((I'll read them after I finish reading Shutter's amazing story, promise :pinkiesad2:))

((And I'll be a junior this year. You're gonna be a senior this year, right?))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50