Comments ( 120 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 120

"FADE!" I scream in utter pleasure as the semen Shoots out in hot thick surges.

I take in as much of your hot seed as I can in my mouth, a few spurts of it landing no my mane and horn. My telekinetic hold of you breaks and you fall back on the bed as I swallow as much of your cum as I can. "Mmm... Tasty." I say with a smile as I look down at your collapsed body.

Lay panting and penis twitches from the joy it felt. I lovingly look up to you and feel my human body tremble at your immaculate beauty. "F-fade I... Love you so much... let me return the favor." I raise to my knees and crawl through your legs.

"Oh? What do you plan on doing?" I ask as I try to look down between my legs to see what you're up to.

You couldn't see it but I was grinning devilishly as I licked my fingers. "Just prepare your self..." I flipped on my back and pulled your hind end down to my chest. Your fur brushed my stomach and tickled my dick. Taking my other hand I stretch your folds open wide with two fingers while with one I gently rub your clit.

My curiosity gets the better of me as you pulled my rump down to your chest. I let out a sharp moan as you begin rubbing my clit. "O-OH!" I almost jolt away from your initial touch as I feel my moist entrance being teased.

"Allow me to show you how dextrous my hands can be your highness." I slowly deepen my fingers into your virgina all the while I lick your thighs.

My walls clench down around your wondrous fingers. "O-oh Shutter!" My eyes shut and I grit my teeth as your fingers go deeper into my steaming cunt.

Angling my fingers just right I aim for your G-spot and I start rubbing furiously. I take my thumb of the other hand and pull on your clit with only a sec delay with each tug. "My princess is very naughty..." I tease.

I can barely hear you as my eyes shoot wide and my mouth gapes open as you hit me right in my G-spot. As you start tugging on my clitoris I curl my head inward and accept the waves of pleasure as best I can. I bite down on my hoof in order to stifle my moans. "Ngh..."

(I'm trying so hard not to allow myself to hate me right now... You don't even know how much I'm trying to keep that promise right now.)

((I know you can do it friend. I don't hate you, so why should you? I don't want you to keep that promise for me... I want you to keep that promise for you))

(:fluttercry: I'm trying I just can't get my nephew out of my head right now...:fluttercry:)

((Just try doing something to help get your mind off of it. Maybe read a fic, listen to some music, do both, etc...))

((Hugs you tightly)) I'm sorry my princess I was distracted by an illusion inside my head. It's gone now..."

I kiss your cheek. "It's alright, my love" I say softy as I hold you close. I give you a reassuring smile "Now, where did we leave off?" I ask as I slowly push you back onto the bed.

1577375 "I don't seem to recall, any chance you can remind me?" I plead with her.

"I can try..." I lower my head down to yours and lock lips with you passionately. I turn my head slightly and lower the rest of my body down onto you, my fur brushing against your soft skin.

"I remember now!" I thrust my dick up with my hips feeling your fur rub against it. "nope not your opening... Sorry" I blush in embarrassment

(I gotta go to bed sorry)

"Jumping the gun I see, just like always..." I say as I give you another quick kiss before moving up slightly on top of you.

((No problem, see you tomorrow :twilightsmile:))

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 120