Comments ( 120 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 120

:pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss: all better now I promise

*sniffle* You sure? :pinkiesad2:

1562280>>1562120
Lovingly stares into your eyes and smiles. "No, but I promised and I intend to keep it."
(I want to do one more NSFW, :applecry:)

*blushes and smiles* T-thank you...

(Okay :twilightsmile:)1562120

1562367 ((are you going to rape him?))
"Please forgive my unforgivable behavior. I really should've considered your feelings."

((Whatever is fine with you, would you like me to be female?))

*I hug you tightly and softly whisper* "I-I forgive you..."

1562574 (I was talking about scyro...LOL, I was slightly hoping to be manhandled by something a little larger than me. let it be a Alicorn, Dragon, etc you come up with it and it could be male or female your choice)

I breath softly feeling that my heart has reached a state of relief.

((Oh... Can't believe that joke flew over my head :twilightblush: I guess I'll be an alicorn))

*I hold you tighter as I grin even wider*

((You there?))

I tilt my head to your smiling, my human body being smaller than yours shivers under the clothes I wear. "What are you smiling about?"

*I blush brightly and realize I was staring at you awkwardly* "I... Uhh... Nothing" *I say as I quickly avert my gaze from yours*

"Is everything okay... Fade?" I stroke your mane taking in your intoxicating smell. Just your scent sends me in a drive and I feel my body heating up. "F-Fade..."

*My breathing elevates as your smooth hands run through my mane.* "Everything is fine." *I say in one quick breath, trying my best to look away from your spell binding eyes*

1563233 (Yo)
Timidly I lean over and rub my cheek below your cheekbone all the while lightly wrapping around your neck with my arm. "A-are you sure..." the mere size of the pony could overtake a horse. "I hope I d-didn't do anything wrong." My other hand was still at work stroking your silky mane.

*I lower my head slightly and rest it next to yours and whisper* "No, I just..." *I nuzzle you softly and move so that our bodies touch* "I just feel... I honestly don't know how I feel right now" *I do my best to keep from moaning as you continue brushing my mane with you smooth and dexterous hands*

I stare up at you with twinkling eyes that shimmered in the sunlight. "I... Think... I... Love you F-Fade." My heart skipped a beat feeling your body touch mine.

*My ears twitch as you speak those enchanting words and I lift my head back up to look at you directly* "Y-you... W-what... *My entire body trembles as I look down at you in shock* Did he really just say... *she talked to herself, unable to complete the thought running wildly in her head*

1563474 "I...I... loveyou..." I stuff my face against your chest fur to hide myself. "AhWuboo!" my muffled voice screams through your fur.

*I giggle uncontrollably as you start talking into my fur* S-stop! T-that tickles! *I yell between laughing and roughly push you away from me*

Being pushed back I fall backwards onto my arse and look up at Fade with my words still hanging in the air. "D-don't you....L-love me?" My face slightly saddened.

*After regaining my breath I look down at you, my eyes slightly watered* I... I don't know. *I say softly as I kneel down and lower my head so I'm at eye level with you* I'm so confused... *I look into your deep, enthralling eyes, my head moving slightly closer to yours*

I don't notice but my pants are taught with tension as she made her slow approach. "Confused...a-about..what?" My voice in a dreamy state.

*My lips slightly purse as I'm now mere inches from you. I involuntarily turn my head and my eyes slowly shut* I-I...

1563620 I rush in with my lips not letting you finish as I grab your cheeks and tilt my head to the side to conform to your muzzle. The little furs bristle my whiskers on my top lip. I let out a moan in the kiss and my penis grows making my pants uncomfortable to wear. I slowly unzip to relieve the pressure.

Blood rushes through my veins as I barely register what just happened. As I finally come to the realization that I'm kissing you I give a muffled protest. Just as I thought it couldn't get crazier I feel something warm and hard brush up against my chest. I let out a grunt which turns into a moan as I come figure out just what it is.

((Damn... Gotta go to sleep. Hopefully we can continue this in the morning))

1563679 (okay)
I pull back from the kiss and look down to see my penis out and standing firm against your chest that was over it. "Oh... D-dear... I'm so sorry." I slowly crawl backwards bringing my throbbing muscle just under your chin,

1563679 I try to zip up my pants as fast as I could

1563698>>1570457
I stare blankly into your eyes as you separate the kiss, as if in a trance. I raise a hoof to my lips as I look down to the still apparent bulge in your pants "D-did I do that..." I ask softly, still in a dream-like state from our kiss.

I blush incredibly, "Um... yeah, b-but I...um" I stumble to find the right words.

I match your blush almost immediately as my breathing heightens. I look back up at you. "...You really love me, don't you?" I ask, the feathers of my wings slightly ruffling as I slowly inch toward you.

I notice your approach and the bulge pushes against my pants trying to be let free from it's prison. "Um... Yes." my eyes soften and my body became relaxed.. "Yes I do... your majesty"

At this point my nose is practically touching yours "That's all I need to hear..."Without warning I pull your pants down to your knees and wrap my lips around your throbbing member.

((I'm probably gonna go to sleep pretty soon, I'll probably do one or two more replies and then get off))

I gasp in a pleasurable moan as I feel the warmth of your mouth take in my appendage. "Y-your majesty!" I lean forward placing my elbows under me to get a better angle.

I give your member a few licks in my mouth before coming back up to eye level with you. I move in close and give you a wide smile. "Yes... My loyal subject, what is it?" I quickly peck you on the lips, my heart beating faster every second. "And please... Call me Fade"

"F-Fade... I Very much enjoy your mouth, but I would like to be off the floor if that's okay with you." I gently rub your horn hoping you get the idea.

I moan lightly as my wings start to stretch out. "A-ahh... Okay" I stand back onto my hooves and help you up. "If you'd like... We can use the royal bedroom." I stare at the ground bashfully, my blush returning to my cheeks.

"I would like that very much." I eye the horn in hopes that she'll use magic to manipulate my body. "T-thank you Fade."

I give you a playful smirk as I lead you down the hallways until we come to the royal bedroom. I quickly rush both of us in hoping no one saw us enter and lock the door. I breathe a sigh of relief before turning to you, throwing you rather roughly onto the princess sized bed. I then jump onto the bed myself, bouncing slightly as I land. I slowly crawl over to you, my horn glowing and wearing a devilish smile. "So... What would you like to do first?" I ask cutely as I near you.

My body tenses up with nervousness and excitement. My member standing at full mast as I stared up to you. "I would very much like to be...um manhandled with your magic if that's okay." I blush at my desire.

"You mean like this?" My horn suddenly glows brighter as you feel my magic wrap itself around your dick and squeeze.

I moan and throw my head back in response. "Yes! OH that feels so good."

The magical aura squeezes a little tighter as it slowly begins to stroke your member. I stand over you, my forelegs on either side of you, smiling at your response. I could already feel myself heating up as your loving moans filled my ears.

((Alright, it's almost 3:30 here, I think it's time I go to bed, goodnight :pinkiesad2:))

I squirm in your magical hold as I clinch my hands on the bed sheets and pant heavily. Your aura like tiny fingers grasping my dick.

The magic suddenly becomes more stiff as the stroking becomes much faster and much more rough. "Ooo, you like this don't you?" I ask teasingly as I bring my hoof slowly down to my wet folds and begin to pleasure myself.

I don't even get to nod as I feel the tightening magic. My moan becomes more deeper as my mouth hangs agape with pleasure. "P-pick me up... P-Please with your magic"

"Ohh... You mean like this?" I ask as I slowly lift you up off the bed and continue to roughly stroke your cock. As you continue to rise in the air I move closer and start kissing and biting your defenseless body.

"I L-LOVE IT!" My body ensnared in your magic is the best form of bondage I could ever hope to happen to me. With my dick continued to be toyed with I could feel my moans rapidly heightening "P-Please don't stop! OH F-Fade your amazing!"

I hold your limbs tightly away from your body and slow down the strokes. I giggle a little as I look at your helpless form. "Wow... I didn't know you were so... Slutty" I say and then proceed to press my lips against your, sticking my tongue inside your mouth, muffling your moans with mine.

I accept the long tongue as it reaches down into my throat. "I hope slutty is a good thing..." I think to my self. My lower body squirms in pleasure and I could feel myself reaching the edge of my climax.

I kneel down so that my nose barely touches your cock as I once again pick up the pace of my stroking. I open wide and smile as I sense your inevitable climax about to surge.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 120