Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

For making you two think I'm ignoring you, or not wanting to be with you. I feel absolutely horrid and don't deserve to be forgiven. I ask for your forgiveness for I am truly and deeply sorry for everything. I don't blame you if you don't wish to talk to me anymore, especaily sense I make a terrible friend. I don't see why you two put up with me. I'm a waste of time and feel that I shouldn't be blessed with two amazing people in my life. I'M SORRY for me, for how I'm acting, for EVERYTHING!

I feel terrible for ever thinking you'd ignore us, I should have know you'd never do that to us. I was just scared... I should be the one asking for forgiveness. There's nothing either of you could do to make me not want to talk to you, I'm just happy you're both willing to be my friends. And I forgive you... I just hope you can forgive me as well.

(I called in and told my shop I'm going to be late I can't leave knowing I did this to you)
Brother of course I forgive you:fluttercry: I seriously just wish we could just put this all behind us.

Thank you... And I hope we can put all this behind us too. :pinkiesad2:

I don't want to take you away from your job though, we can continue talking, and hopefully get back to RP, once you get back. That is, if you want to of course.

My heart is seriously broken and torn at the fact Vikinga has done everything to cheer me up and I respond to it like this. My hand clutches my chest it hurts so badly to know that I've acted like such a terrible friend to him. W-will ... will he ever forgive me.:fluttercry:

I'm sure he will. :pinkiesad2:

1518329 I know I'll draw him a picture. :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

That's a great idea! Oh, and just so you know I got the inspiration to draw that picture of Scribble from your drawings. :twilightsmile:

Of course! Your drawings are so great... I couldn't help but be inspired by you. :twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::pinkiesad2:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1518371>>1518351 h-hi?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1520140 1518351 If I had to have a picture drawn for me, it would be Vampony Scribble cuddling a GIANT TEDDYBEAR.

Okay... But I'm sure Shutter would be able to draw it better, so I'll leave it to him. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14