Comments ( 131 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 131

"Yes...?" Wonder asked, massaging Scribble's hand with his thumb, a look of wanting in his eyes.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1468900 "C-Could we u-use lube this time Scribble asked while blushing in shame.

Wonder smiled. "Of course."

((It's a long story... :twilightblush:))

1468911 (sees the lube...) LATER!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1468906 ((one monthish in the future of Scribble and Red. They've decided to do some last kinky stuff before it isn't safe anymore to buck. Right now they are both male humans. Read all 4 I'm leaving threads to understand the rest))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1468911 ((your cue to ask for a blowjob))

"Th-thanks" Scribble stuttered out before offering his mouth for Red's lips.

Comment posted by ShutterGuy deleted Aug 9th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1468929 ((we will both be female for the threesome don't you worry!!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Wonder chuckled lightly and placed his hands on Scribble's shoulder's and giving him one more quick kiss. "But if you want it... You'll have to work for it." He grinned devilishly as he slowly lowered Scribble so that his face was in front of his crotch.

1468938 (YEAH SUDDENLY I'm TURNED OFF)

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Aug 9th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1468961 ((then go somewhere ELSE!!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1468951 Scribble blushed bright apple red as he slowly leaned forward and nuzzled against the oversized cock in front of him. "A-are you sure this will fit in my human body"

Comment posted by ShutterGuy deleted Aug 9th, 2013
Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Aug 9th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin
Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Aug 9th, 2013

Wonder placed a hand on Scribble's head and laughed lightly. "I'm sure it will..." He smiled devilishly as he moved Scribble closer to his throbbing dick, with the expectation that Scribble would down it.

((Sorry, computer's lagging and I'm not thinking straight. :facehoof:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1469032 Scribble does as he's supposed to and wraps his lips around the dick before him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1469032 Scribe's long hair cascades behind him as he immediately gets to throatung the throbbing cock.

1469040>>1469047
Wonder bit his lip as Scribble went to work on his cock. "Ngh..." Wonder could barely form a sentence as Scribble's hot and moist mouth enveloped his cock.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1469060 Scribble grinned as he pressed the cock deep down his throat his transformed body lacking any gag reflex(but kept the womb nice and safe))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1469032 ((you sleepy?))

"Oh S-Scribble!" Wonder placed both her hand on the back of Scribble's head and forced to go as deep as possible and holding her there for a few moments.

((I was... Are you?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

((I dunno, I suddenly feel slightly more awake, but if you want to go to sleep then by all means :twilightsmile:))

((To be honest, I doubt I'll be able to do this thread much justice in thee state I'm in right now, so it's probably for the best we continue this later:twilightblush:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1469136 ((thanks!*kiss*))0

((See you later then :twilightsmile::heart:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1469095 Scribble began to black out as the delicious cock cut off his airflow. (You are way better!))

Wonder pulled Scribble back by his hair, his cock now drenched in Scribble's hot saliva. "That was..." Her breathing grew heavy as she held Scribble's head in place in front of her throbbing cock. "...I think I'm ready."

((That's really sweet of you to say...:twilightblush:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1474194 Scribble nods slowly up at Red in acceptance and permission.

Wonder brought Scribble up to eye level by his arms. He gave him one more sloppy kiss and turned him over, his cock landing gently on Scribble's ass cheeks. Still holding each of Scribble's arms to his side Wonder stared at his throbbing cock as it lay on Scribble's back side.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1474296 Scribble nodded slowly. "Please be gentle it's my first time...again.@

Wonder smiled a little. "Of course." He let go of one of Scribble's arms and grabbed his cock, and began to tease Scribble's virgin ass once again.

((gtg I'll be back in like a half an hour))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1474393 Scribble slowly thrust back and forth in the hand .

((I'm back!))

Wonder let her head slightly plunge into Scribble, but pulled out as he felt Scribble pull him in. "You're even tighter than before..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1474815 Scribble grunted as his boyhood was pierced for the first time all over again."Sorry, but I'm a bit anxious."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1474815 Scribble bent over the bed and spread his legs "H-here. Is this better?"

1474864>>1474852
Wonder smiled "Yeah, I think that'll do just fine." Wonder placed her palm flat on Scribble's back as he prepared to plunge into Scribble's spread ass cheeks.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1474960 Scribble moaned as his face was pressed into these bed.
"Guck me."

Wonder could barely comprehend Scribble as he moaned into the bed. Taking his groans as confirmation to enter Wonder thrust with all his might into Scribble. "O-ohhh!" Wonder felt his dick get sucked right into Scribble's hungry ass hole as he pushed even further in.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475041 Scribble screamed into the bed as the initial pain canned and went. By the time Red was hilted, Cute's scream had become a moan.

Wonder's nails dug into Scribble's thigh as he roughly pulled out, slamming back in moments later. Wonder grunted in exhaustion and pleasure as he continued the process.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475118 Scribble's moans got louder and louder with each thrust. His face leaving a trail of drool across the bed as he was driven face first across the sheets by Red's cock.

Wonder's pace began to pick up as he slowly gained more and more leverage against Scribble, forcing his face deeper into the bed sheets.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 131