Collabs 21 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hey guys, I'm new to this group and my strength in writing are love stories and all I'm asking is... Who wants to make a baby? Nah just kidding but what I'm really asking for is an OC that one of you fine folk will donate and make a collab with one of my OCs! I will need the OCs background, personality, and name. you can tell me the rest as we progress.

EdBoii
Group Contributor

3642924 I'm up for the baby bit, but the collab... I'll need some insight before pledging myself to it.

3643026 Of course, take your time!

EdBoii
Group Contributor

3643304 You misunderstand me, m8. I need some more insight on the collab. What's the story about? :duck: Aside from, y'know, OCs in love.

3643309 Ah of course sorry about the mix up, let me explain. The story is about a stallion a rockstar if you will, named Metallion, see what I did there, Metallica mixed with Stallion, :ajsmug:

Anyhow since he's a rockstar and popular he kinda gets all the girls and whores but one. Who he finds very attractive. That's where you come in!

You can give the female a personality whether she's a bookworm, or anything else, it could be a guy too if you only have male OCs. That's what I got so far, unless you have a better idea. Either or, I just want to do a collab.

Sorry if the story plot sounds weak, I'm just working and putting all of my creativity in other stories I'm working on.

EdBoii
Group Contributor

3643335 That sounds kinda neat. Lemme think on it for a bit.

3643532 Yeah, so it's kinda like... OK have you ever seen this movie?

It's kinda like when the rock star sees and meets this square of a girl and finds her more attractive than all the other whores he gets from the crowd, so that's kinda what the story is based off of. Not the movie all together, just his scenes with the lady and the rock star, to be more specific on who I'm talking about. The legend and the reporter.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7