Friendship is Writing 96 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Davidism
Group Admin

This is a place to make your introductions.

I'll go first. I'm Davidism, and I write pony fiction, and on the side, I operate the only Littlest Pet Shop news blog. I am a professional novelist, but I choose to play fan-writer when I have time off, and am not being pressured by deadlines.

I'm a professional wedding videographer from St Louis. I enjoy writing fan fiction in my spare time as a creative outlet.

Hello everypony! I'm FiMFanatic. I love writing tales on my off times. Although, I need extra hoofs to make my tales come to life. I thank you Davidism on founding this for people like me and others here that want to get the hang of or go underway with their works. I've not yet posted any of my works due to fears of suffering too much critical backlash on something that I didn't really intend to do or for it to come out completely different on my original concepts. So if anyone here wants to help me by overseeing me or anything of that nature I welcome it and would mostly appreciate it. All credit will be fairly mentioned and heck, if any of the stories I write can fairly catch on I might one day try and help post them with full honors on fellow fan wikia sites (I want to see the natural recessions first though). Again, I welcome all aid, suggestions, help, guidance, ideas and things of any nature to help construct and continue the momentum of my tales. I can craft the bodies but I can't capture too much of the soul sort of speak. Anywho, thank you on welcoming newbies like me here and for giving us a chance to try our shots before going into the big leagues. Let Celestia shine eternally bright for everypony here. :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile:

*raises hoof* "Hi, I'm Remedy, and I'm a bronyholic." (Unenthusiastic 'Hi Remedy' murmur from the masses.)

Anyhoo, silliness aside, I'm Remedy, and I still admit to being a hardcore brony and am danged proud of it. :pinkiegasp:

In real life, I'm a pharmacist, married with 2 young kids, and extremely busy juggling family, work, and hobbies. Said hobbies currently consist of:
1. Brainstorming for more stories (I am VERY much a perfectionist, and likely won't post a story again until it is fully completed. Also, due to the fact that I am very scienc-ey and not the fastest with creative streaks, I write extremely slowly. :facehoof:)
2. Attempting to sew pony plushies, embroider cutie marks on boxers, and many other non-masculine things that I couldn't give a crud if people knew about. :rainbowwild:
3. Video games
4. Staring at the wall as though I have had severe head trauma.

I'm also a little crazy, if you haven't noticed.
So anyway, HAY!

Davidism
Group Admin

I'm a professional wedding videographer from St Louis.

Small world. My wife and I were married in Springfield, and take yearly trips to St Louis for doctor visits. In fact were there for almost a week for a wedding last month.

3. Video games
4. Staring at the wall as though I have had severe head trauma.

Mmm... my two favorite things.

Battlefield 3 and Testing the Poe Theory about staring into the abyss, and having it stare back at me. So far it's Abyss =4 - Me =0

Small world! Will you and your wife be attending the Crystal Fair Con in September?

Davidism
Group Admin

It's doubtful, since we live in Texas now, we only get to MO on special occasions, and our next scheduled visit is sometimes this month. Sadly, September will be filled with promotions, and stuff; then getting back to the writer's corner for me to get started on the next novel.

Hello everyone. My name is, The Anonymous Writer.

I was invited to flex my writing muscles here a long time ago, but my schedule has been so full that I've had little time to accept the invitation to join FIM Fiction. To say nothing of actually writing anything of substance. When I'm not writing (my day job), I am sitting around my house plotting and scheming on my writing; so taking time away from one to do another is brain-aching.

I'll do my best to be active on here.

Hi-ho. I am the Metool Bard. I'm a weaver of tales of all sorts. There's nothing I enjoy more than a good story, whether it's written by me or someone else.

Actually, this is the third group I've joined that has an appreciation for underrated stories. Not that all of my stories are underrated. It's just that I know I have a few that slipped under everyone's radar. Plus, I sometimes get comments stating that my work needs more attention. :twilightblush:

Davidism
Group Admin

Plus, I sometimes get comments stating that my work needs more attention.

Don't worry about it. I love that there are people that want to write. I will always support any and all writing, because it means that humanity hasn't lost that spark to want to create. Being a good and or great writer will come with practice.

Hello everyone!

My name is Mr. Album. While I have been off and on the site for a while, I've been slowly chugging away at my latest story, My Little Poem, for a while now. Since I have much less time to write than I used to, I have been trying to find a good audience for this story while I get the next chapter finalized and start on the chapters after that. This means I am on the hunt for that elusive beast, EXPOSURE. So if anyone would like to read my story, that would be great! Comments, likes/dislikes, and favorites are optional, as they should be, although I do relish a good critique!

I look forward to people's reactions!

Sincerely,

Mr. Album

Hi there, I'm Snowfeather. I love writing in general (why would I be in this group in the first place if I didn't like writing or reading), but I especially love MLP fanfiction, which is why I came here to FIMFiction. I really love taking obscure background characters and coming up with their backstory.

My name is Dragor.

About me:
You've probably seen me around Fimfiction forums, where I'm very active. If not, you can check out Intriguing quotes that I made on Fimfiction.

I'm a very open person. I have an Ask Me Anything thread where you can pose any question you can think of, and I will answer it.

About my writing:
I write beige (dry) prose without any fillers. Never using words for their own sake, I describe only what's important to the story. Describing scenery is not something I aim for, instead, I use words as a tool to portray ideas and principles. In other words, If you hate purple prose, you're my kind of reader.

My themes are humorous and dark. I use writing to explore new horizons. My goal is to describe something unique, new and profound.

This tool told me that I write like: J. R. R. Tolkien, James Joyce, Neil Gaiman and Ian Fleming.

As can be seen on my profile page, I have 6 complete stories and 4 more nearing completion. I have about 130k of written material, but only about 10k of that that is published. The rest of it still waits for editing. I keep all my writing public in my Google Docs, so that anypony can follow and influence my stories from the idea phase to completion. I do this because I appreciate all the feedback and learn immensely from it. It keeps me only slightly misplaced instead of irredeemably lost.

I don't have a dedicated editor. Instead I let anypony edit my stories. I'm always glad to see people drop on my Docs and leave comments.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13