PonyEarthVerse 622 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
GreyAcumane
Group Contributor

Part of reorganizing the new group will be gathering and updating reference material. Seeing as how I intend to get Glasny/Spike to do just that from inside the PEV universe, I figure I might as well take initiative on getting a thread up for rebuilding the reference material for PEV.
fortunately I was just browsing most of the material in the past day or so, which means it's still in my history.

Someone had a map for people to add markers of their characters for easier tracking in terms of georgraphy. That can be found here: http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=448603&x=-95.712891&y=37.090240&z=4
Use the preview to get an idea of whether the marker you want is already being used or not. If it is already in use, then it will have the picture of the corresponding pony when you pick it instead of the normal generic upside down teardrop shape.

There's also the google page for people who have claimed ponies. Master Weaver put out a "use it or lose it" notice, so names in bold should be getting their desired characters actually written into their respective stories or risk having them freed up for someone else to use. That can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vPDYE6WdhAM0144qd9cwLxhqv3ljJvW20djO1KOTjsg/edit

The timeline for some of the more significant events can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c3tb8-hrQhvS0Vh2dJKjf7MAIAQ1naqR-mPiVGS51bE/edit
Keep in mind that some stories have been moved to "non-canon" since the group overhaul, so there may be some minor revision to these events to get "non-player" characters (Discord, Luna, Celestia, etc) to act a bit more consistently.
Plus I'm hoping to update these events with a bit more details so writers can know what headcanon is being set down by the PEV universe and keep things consistent in that respect.

TGM

I put down my location on the map, but for some reason my marker is a picture of cadence, even though that's not what I put. lol.

GreyAcumane
Group Contributor

That means that marker is already being used by "Cadance." Try choosing a different color until you find one that doesn't show an image. I ended up going for "light purple" since I'm spike. It'll look like an upside down tear drop shape if you correctly selected a marker that isn't already in use yet.

Then again, I'm not even certain that the map is being kept up to date either.

Hope
Group Admin

Trying to get old group back, will provide updates as I find out more.

'course you still had it

thank god though, i was wondering if I'd have to read EVERY fic to plan my events now

Full Tome
Group Admin

The map is indeed, not kept up to date; we have too many writers.

The timeline is kept mostly up to date.

The character's taken list is supposed to be kept up to date.

Just realized i never made a claim on the taken list... Or any comment at all in the old group. Whoopsie :ajbemused:

Sunset Shimmer taken by me.

No plans to take the other pony introduced in the movie... Yet. But if someone does plan to take Flash Sentry let me know. Ther'es quite a bit that can be done between the stories if they ever advance far enough :trixieshiftright:

Westphalian_Musketeer
Group Contributor

Well, I have link to the IRC channel...
Right here.

Valshe
Group Contributor

1365841 I put my marker as burgundy, though I want the marker itself to appear as Vinyl instead of the upside-down tear shape... How do I do that?

I still gotta wait for my story to be resubmitted. In the meantime tho I should probably stop slacking and work on blueprinting out my next chapter and catching up on other stories in PEV :twilightsheepish:

Also, Flitter(who I saw has gone bolded) will appear next chapter.

Might want to edit that link, right now it redirects to the ever-empty "Ponyearthverse" page, instead of the actually-in-use Home page.

Westphalian_Musketeer
Group Contributor

1401500 How do I connect to that? Nobody has ever told me the IRC was changed.

when you open, type #home into the channel name, in place of "#Ponyearthverse"

http://irc.lc/irchighway/Home/irctc@@@

I think that should work

Oh dear, I forgot I made that map..
Alright. I'll start to work on getting the map up to date with the markers and such..

Comment posted by Eternal Infernape deleted Aug 11th, 2013

Updated my place in the map, kinda freaked out when I thought only the canon characters could be placed on the map.

Ya mean ya don't have to read all of 'em?:facehoof:

... no

it is advised to read the canon fics, however.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19