The Reviews Group 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I know i Didn't do this last wekk, but nothing happend...so....
yea. Well, what is new is there is a yputube video review, although it was by someone slse and I thought I try it out and see how a video review would do...so...yea.

What also got reviewed was Hot Fuzz, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Paul, and the unholy piece of shit, Movie 43...*Scary music in background*

Simon Cowell
Group Contributor

and the unholy piece of shit, Movie 43

*shudder*

Lord of Nothing
Group Admin

That youtube review was bad and by a bad person who was banned because of badness.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1775463 Yea, I thought it would be a decent idea to try him out, but it didn't...but at least I gave it a shot though.

Lord of Nothing
Group Admin

Yeah, and I guess you didn't really know him before, so it's all good.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1781046 that and he's back to user instead of contributer.

Lord of Nothing
Group Admin

You could really remive him from the group. He's been permabanned, so he won't be coming back anytime soon.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1781267 Really, he got bannend? Well then, be right back...
*Few moments later*
Ok then, so apparently he got banned because of an arugument. Well then, it looks like we have 28 members now.

So, yea, he won't be coming back anytime soon, unless he finds a around it. Let me explain.
I got banned once before from the site, but only for a day and it was from my second account, but my other account doesn't have anything againist it, so my IP was unbanned and shit.Although, I doubt he has a second account, but if he does, which i'm pretty sure that he doesn't, then he won't be coming back.

Although, if you're curuious why I got banned for a day, it was because I was follwing too many people at once.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8