The Reviews Group 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Ok, so this is something new i'm going to try out.

Since people won't be noticfied exactly when movie reviews are put up, I hought it would be a great idea to just tell you all what movie has been reviewed once a week ove ron the catolouge. Also, new rule, you can comment on the catolouge, but it has to be resoniable though.

So, the movies that were reviewed were:
Kick-Ass 2
The Worlds End
The Great Gastby
Pain & Gain
Elysium
The coruncing tiger...I forgot the name of it, but it was an old movie, so, yea.

So, yea, if you haven't noticed yet, there you guys go. So, enjoy it, while I try to promtoe this group!

Lord of Nothing
Group Admin

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, man. Don't forget Shaun of he Dead.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1673214 Sorry, forgot.:twilightblush:

RF and AG
Group Contributor

Got dibs on Riddick! I'll write it out tomorrow.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1719915 K. I'll just do my other movie reviews then,...right after I play some Kingdom Hearts 1.5 hD Remix! I've been waiting ofr that game for like...I think since June since I pre-ordered that dam thing. Well whatever, also, Riddick was ok in my opinion, not what I was hoping for, like actually getting back on track like with Pitch Black, but it's still ok in some ways. That and near the end it was badass.

RF and AG
Group Contributor

I was fangasming over it... honestly it met my expectations but it had been a long time since I last saw a Riddick movie.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1724979 yea, it has been nine years since the last one, which a lot of people didn't like it, and this one went back on track a little bit.

RF and AG
Group Contributor

I actually liked The Chronicles of Riddick. It did at times feel off but it still was good in my books. Also, Until I actually post something, I forfeit my dibs (assuming that someone wants to write on).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10