The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

BATMAN (1989)

THE DARK KNIGHT (2008)

JOKER (2019)

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE (2021)

Ledger, Nicholson, Phoenix, Leto. To be clear, that's best to worst.

Okay here's my ranking for ya
#1. 2008 Joker
#2. 1989 Joker
#3. 2019 Joker
#4. 2021 Joker

Now I'll give you my reasons for the rankings
Reason for #1. Now while Jack Nicholson is the fucking goat with Joker. Heath Ledger portrayed Joker like a fucking champion. Honestly I doubt there could ever be a more perfect Joker that Ledger.
Reason for #2. As I stated before Jack Nicholson is the fucking goat with playing the Joker of his time. And had Ledger not been on this list Nicholson would have been at the top.... Gotta love the classics, love.
Reason for #3. Now I loved the Joker film. Loved it. Now while this movie was great. This Joker was not up to par to Ledger's or Nicholson's Joker.
Reason for #4. Now I did watch the clip. I have not seen that version of the movie. I did watch the Justice League movie but not Jack Snyder's Justice League. However if I'm going to rank a character from a movie I'd need to see it first before I can give it a proper rank

1. Jack Nicholson (1989)
  2. Heather ledger (2008)
  3. The joker of Jack Snyder's Justice League. (2021)
  4. Joker (2019)

NOTE: I've read the batman cimics especially those where The Joker is one of The characters.

My reason for #1 Jack Nicholson Joker was the most accurate lore wise as well as the actor's portrayal oft character.
My Reason for #2 Ledger's portrayal was equally good only the timing of my seeing it put it at #2.
My reason for #3 The joker's Portrayal was good It was but the writers sabotaged it. It didn’t feel like the Joker was talking.
My reason for #4 The writer didn't use any of the established lore. They took.it and threw it into the trash.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4