The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've been keeping count for days now. Who do you think would win?

truly it doesn't matter who wins...they are both beyond terrifying. Though GR doesn't have to eat or blink or whatevs, but meh.

1926947 I dunno. I'd say Penance Stare beats "The Stare." Why? Well the Penance Stare can bring Galactus to his knees.

And this actually happened in the comics too. Whereas Fluttershy's Stare didn't work on Discord who I'd say is roughly on Galactus' level given his sheer amount of reality warping power.

So yeah. The Rider wins.

1926947 I think Ghost Rider would take her home with her as his pet :moustache:

1927026>>1927028 The penance stare makes you pay penance for your sins. Hence the name. Fluttershy has no sins and there fore the penance stare has no effect on her.

1927520 And yet her Stare most likely wouldn't effect the Rider. I mean Discord proves it's not effective 100% of the time.

However if this was .MOV Flutters(Yeah I've seen those and I regret it)? Then yeah she goes down hard.

1927538 No this is canon Fluttershy man. Oh God those videos are in my head again. Why would you do that to me? Also wasn't saying Fluttershy would win, just that the penance stare wouldn't work on her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7