The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Mine would either be,
"He who survives our passing does so only by our consent." For the Titan's Crest of the Alpha Lupi.
Or
"Would you defy me? I am the eater of hope." For the Hunger of Crota rocket launcher.

So what about you guys?

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

your chances of survival are 2183.3 to 1...unless you pull this trigger
-Against all odds

Hah! I haven't seen that one. I also like the Do-Gooder auto rifle,
"Hey! Hey! I can help!"

I have a few personal favorite flavor texts.

"A child asked me if the Awoken were blue because we were cold. Then he called my cloak a blanket."

- Some Hunter cloak I can't remember

"When the last war comes, we will be the victors."

- FWC

"...a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into...

- Vex Mythoclast (I like this one not because of the gun, but because of the never-ending sentence when repeating the quote)

...I got all these from the top of my head. I promise I don't play Destiny as much as it seems... :scootangel:

...a casual loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into...

Oooooooooh shit! I didn't notice that, that is sick!

4278710 "still we shine" -hunter vanguard cloak
"You look good in red" -backhanded compliment

Heh, all these hunter cloaks... I got a nice one for a Titan mark...
"War upon stone and it grows weaker; war upon man and he grows stronger. Which shall your walls be made of?" For the Mark of the Bulwarks.

4279476 "they never say you'll find an impractical hunter, but what do they know of dashing cloaks?" -Hustler's cloak

4279476 "tell titans only a madman would go, tell a warlock that it is too complex" -cloak of hidden agendas

4279476 "bright colors are mother nature's way to saying 'don't mess with me' we like a lot of her ideas" maverick's cloak

4279476 "tell a warlock your cloak is frabjous. They respect words the do not know" -frumius cloak

4279476 "when an old hunter wears a simple cloak, ask yourself where she got it and what the cloth remebers" -cloak of Tekmor

"...---..." Payback SOS

"The warlocks taught us how to blink, but don't tell them that" some random boots

a cloak made from the cloaks of other hunters. other, lesser hunters. all my victims cloak if use causes fatal injury, please replace the following: HEAT SINK, MAGAZINE, OPERATOR ice breaker

“Burn the world. Burn it all."

- dragon’s breath

"A. A ha. A ha ha ha. A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

- the comedian

and then:

"Stalk thy prey and let loose thy talons upon The Darkness.”

- Hawkmoon

(even though I’m an Xbox gamer, i played with the Hawkmoon over a friends house and it is officially my favorite weapon of all time)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16