The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

look’n for peeps to play with. i’m a level 24 hunter that CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME obtain a god damn legendary out of any engrams or anything... *sigh* if anyone can help me out with doing some bounties or something to get my vanguard level up or crucible level up that’d be sweet. because even after 3 weeks of doing bounties i’m still a level 0 on both vanguard AND crucible *facepalm* helps plz?

So, firstly, you need to do more strikes. They're long and annoying, but very helpful. Hopefully you'll get to a higher level through that, but if not, try to get someone to carry you through an ROC strike. Those give out legendaries like there's no tomorrow! Also how I got up to level 29. Don't worry,you'll get there eventually. :twilightsmile:

At the same time doing the strikes will give you engram's most will be rare but Decrypt them and raise the cryptarc? Lvl it will give you a chance at a legendary. I may be wrong but I think buying things like class marks and banners will increase the number of repatation you get. Again don't qoute me on that so confirm with a more reliable source before you buy.

If you're looking for a relatively quick way to get Legendary armor and you like to do a lot of Crucible, then I'd suggest joining a Faction.
Not only will Crucible marks be useful for a Faction, but any reputation from bounties and stuff, be it Vanguard or Crucible, will add up to the same meter, which is the Faction.

Also, once you reach 27, that's where it gets easy (provided you have somebody high-leveled to carry you until you reach at least 29). The Weekly will let you collect Strange Coins to get an Exotic from Xur, which will easily boost your level. The Nightfall, though much harder, will give you a chance at an exotic weapon or armor piece, with the added bonus of 30 Vanguard Marks and 300 Reputation (which will add to your Faction, if you joined one).

Sorry if you knew about all this already; just throwing options out there. If you ever need a teammate for anything, PM me. All 3 of my characters are lvl. 30+, so I think I can provide help with anything from Raids to Nightfall to Crucible.

don’t have the dlc, and i’ve done TONS of strikes and even just farming engrams on venus, like the other day i popped 30 engrams and not a single legendary...
that’d be awesome if you could help me out. if anything i’ll just try to get carried through a raid or maybe the weekly heroic strike or something. i can definitely fight... but i dunno how i’d do against enemies a few levels above me. anyways. i’ll get back to you about that

is the ROC a dlc? Sorry bout that. It got me to level 27 easy. And like the other guy said, 27 it gets easy. Good luck!

you talk’n about crota? or am i stupid

The ROC is a section in the strike map. It's the one in the top left. Should be labeled "ROC".

can’t check now. but i’ll do it later... still have no idea what it is. is it in the strike playlist? or is it on a planet?

the strike playlist. Top left.

that’s a crota thing. i think. just checked. yea it’s a crota thing

so it’s been about a month. i’m almost level 31, have more exotics then legendaries :P and I’m gonna make a second character soon. So yea, happy.

Good to know you're happy! :pinkiehappy: You've passed me up. Lvl 29 with three characters, one lvl 11 and another in the teens. I don't remember off the top of my head.

Good job!

lol. crota’s end gear gets you there.

4205070 the raid gear + a party can really get you places

Shame I don't have a party. :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17