The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I don't know about you all, but I'm putting my fic on hold for the tournament. As we all know, team work is the key to success in any combat, and a lot of people play Iron Banner solo. I propose that any players who want to, and who see this post, form together for an Iron Banner team! I'd love to play with all of you, and I'd love to have the tactical advantage on the infidels who would oppose us. I'm personally an Xboner, but you guys are welcome to start your own groups for the other platforms in the comments.

If you'd like to join me (I play pretty much every afternoon until evening), then just leave your Gamertag down below, and I'll add you. If you'd like, you could also join my glorious clan, The Purple Hat Chicken Clan! I am the glorious leader of said glorious group, but I am benevolent and level headed. Let us pumel the opposition to dust, my friends!

Hmm, I'll join. Granted, I'm not very excited about Iron Banner this time around (since the armor Saladin sells isn't Raid-level anymore), but I could always use the new weapons and Crucible Marks. I'm also not too keen on getting 5 Medallions of Iron in the tournament again, so having coordinated teammates for once would be very nice. :fluttershyouch:

Xbone GT is CoA B15H4RP.

May we mark the void with eternal fire. :twilightsmile:

Well, my controller drift just became so terrible it's literally unusable. I'll be playing again soon, hopefully, but not until I fix this. I really want to get rank 5 for that rifle too. Pretty legitimately upset with Microsoft here.

Depends, 360 or 1?

3896425 Unknown and I will be playing on the Xbox One

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5