The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Well hello there! I didn't know FiMfiction had groups, being the silly fellow I am. But now my story has been featured in one, and so I've joined it to be a happy villager with the rest of you. As long as I'm here, I'd love to get some feedback on my story, and I'd be happy to share my own thoughts with my fellow authors. What is the purpose of communication, but to improve ourselves in the eyes of another?

If you're feeling interested, then go ahead and read my story, Destiny (I'm a creative bastard). It can be found at this link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/210243/destiny
I'm still looking for a proof reader, or an editor, if anyone wants to volunteer, and I'm always looking for critique! If you want someone to look over your own work, then go ahead and link your story. I really like Destiny, and I'd love to help you make your story as great as it can be.

That's all for now,
- Mr. Pones

Good on ya, Pones. You may as well add your story to Game Crossovers as well, garner as much publicity and readers as possible. I'm sure there are more groups for your story, but I'm personally more of a Human in Equestria kind of guy, and I wouldn't really know and...ye. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2