The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Good evening masses of FIMfiction!
I am BackroundVoice, a fellow writer like many of you, and I want ask you something.
Will you collaborate with several other writers such as yourself to make such a story that the whole fandom will want to read?
Here is the Story: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/218445/destiny-twilight-voidwalker
It's a Destiny crossover that I started, but unfortunately due to a change of fate, I will no longer be able to work on it.
And rather then be smart about this and end it soon. I've taken it upon myself to turn this into a Social project.
I myself will not be involved with the project because I will be gone by December 17th for two years.
So until I get back I will be leaving this to you people. Plan, brainstorm, and create a great and powerful story!

Of course there are rules if you plan to join in this year+ project.
1. Being good at typing up gibberish about Ponies is a much needed talent. If you are serious about being a writer for this story, your work will be analyzed by me to see if you pass the test. (Requirements: Words, Ponies, and gramur)
2. Coming up with story ideas for the project is half the job. (the other half is pressing buttons) So if you like Destiny and you have plenty of ideas on how to adapt the game into the world of Equestria, you should be on this Project.
(Not that any of you who haven't played the game would have any trouble, just look up the wiki for information. Destiny doesn't have much of a story to begin with anyway LOL)
3. By joining this Project, you are not under contract. Meaning if you have a story that you yourself are writing and you want to give that priority over this, please do so. Just keep in mind the schedule for publishing chapters. (Which will be of the Google Doc for this Project. That is in development as yooooou reeeeeaaaaad thhhiiiissss veeerrrry slooooooooooooolyyyyyy...) #Stalling
4. Being TRUSTWORTHY. Chapters and the stuff written in said chapters will be discussed by the potential Admins that will be picked out in this recruiting process. So if you openly admit to being untrustworthy... Well I'm not sure what to tell you but your out of a job.
5. Being a decent Human thing. Requirements: Kindness, Honesty, Laughter, Loyalty, Generosity, and Magic.
And
6. Have fun!

If you do get recruited for this Project, you will be spending your time from now til December 17th writing your own stories or figuring out what it means to be an Admin. And if you missed your chance to be recruited, don't worry. The Project will be letting guest writers contribute every so often. So improve your craft and impress us so much that we will have to beg you to write a chapter.

And until December 17th, I will be writing the story by myself as it is still my story to write.
Good Luck fellow writers and have a good day!

Also to any of you who have just moused over this sentence to see what was written here... I'm sorry. There was nothing. =(

This sounds like a fun little project. Sadly, I have too much on my plate already. I would be more than happy to write up a little something in the future, though.

3801450 Thank you for thinking about helping!
I'm sure we can find a place for you as a guest writer in the future :pinkiehappy:

Until the, Mr./Mrs. Voice, farewell. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4