Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

After watching this video, I feel sick to my stomach. They asked for change, they got it; the developers listened. Now you're complaining and want it to change back months before it's release. Make up your fucking minds, you idiots! And stop blaming everyone else that doesn't agree with you or made a suggestion with you may or may not have backed up yourself!

Sorry. I just watched this and needed to vent somewhere. But seriously though. Am I the only one who's irritated by this?

On the bright side, we get BO3 movement back! I'd rather have that than AW.

5233720 Shoulda seen that one coming.:ajsmug:

I haven't thoroughly played a CoD since Ghosts, and while I did play some AW, I've got enough know-how on the fanbase to say that the copy-paste claims definitely rotate from both critics and so called fans. It's inevitable that people will bitch and moan, but it seems like some Cod fans do it even more than usual.

In other news, I hear Battlefield is going back in time on their upcoming project.

5233812 My only complaint is how quickly the community switched lanes and contradicted what they said barely two or three years ago.
5233874 I noticed. It's really annoying.

And yes. WWI, to be more precise. I love how steampunky it looks.:raritystarry:

Yeah. I can't recall the last time World War I was even done. I bet CoD will follow in, given a year or two. :pinkiecrazy:

My favorite part of Ghosts has been the Extinction section moreso than the standard MP.

5233966 I don't think it was. CoD: WaW was WW2; I don't think I've ever seen a game go back to WW1... I'm hyped.

I stuck to the MP. It took a bit of getting used to, but the new perk/streak system was interesting, to say the least.

5233983 Yeah. Well, they enjoyed AW, BO3 even more so. Besides, if CoD did Titanfall, odds are it would sell, because if there's one thing CoD does better than virtually every other shooter, it storytelling; real, in-depth, universe-building storytelling.

5234115 They community is angry because critics and YTers seem to be the main catalyst of changes and ideas for CoD instead of the fans ithemselves.

I posted in a group about how I could write some CoD characters into the setting of Equestria. I was met with people providing nothing to the topic, and simply just saying I shouldn't even think of it because Call of Duty.

Just goes to show how far the hate spreads.

I think it would be easier to make ponified versions of CoD characters and choose a storyline to work with than it would be to throw a character right into the mix of things. The two worlds are pretty different, alternate universe would practically be a requirement.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14