Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I've never played Custom Zombies at all. Or WaW for that matter of fact. But after watching YouAlwaysWin, MrTLexify and NGTZ I've been thinking about trying it. It won't be a definite guarantee that I'll play it but if I do, which maps do you guys suggest on getting? I know I'm getting Leviathan and Nacht Der Untoten 2015.

Luz

I'm amazed no one replied to this thread.

I bought WaW a while back on PC, mainly because it's one of the best CoD games ever made (and because of zombies.) I've always wanted to try custom zombies maps, but never tried to install them.

Maybe we can play some day, perhaps? I initially started playing CoD games in console, ended up at very high rounds with only one friend of mine, but now on PC it's changed by just a bit (getting used to the controls is hard!)

4649064 Well, turns out my PC sucks and I can't do much on it without the game crashing. So, I have to decline unfortunately. Also, you could always just use a controller if the controls are too difficult. :derpytongue2:

Luz

I tried using my ps3 controller but it isn't the same.

And that sucks :c

would've loved to play some zombies

I'd reccomend getting Zombie Assault. It's a remake of cs_assault from Counter Strike 1.6 and uses the UGX Mod. It's fairly open and has the perfect camping spot at the end of the bridge, but the all the perks, PaP and box locations are in other areas of the map so it never really gets boring despite being able to reach wave 30 easily and have 10k points. The map also has a neat easter egg leading to a buyable ending, but it's VERY hard to get; you'll see why when you try it :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5