Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Luz

Honestly, I do believe it has gone to shit. I've been playing CoD ever since CoD 3.

So far, in my opinion, their best games have been WaW, MW2, and BO1. Right after BO1, they started to get more into 'futuristic' themes, as if the MW series wasn't enough. BO2 was fine yes, but then the constant repetition of future war games started to make a bad name for the CoD franchise. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but to be honest it has gone to pure shit. I only got Ghosts for the survival mode 'Extinction' which had an amazing lore and overall plot. Multiplayer was.. broken so to say. AW was released and it didn't get so popular. Yes it had Zombies in it, which is my favorite game mode, but it didn't have the same theme as the older versions of Zombies. Now BO3 is going to be released and who knows if the Zombies game mode is going to be futuristic or have a connection to the old maps.

What do you guys think?

AW: good campaign, bad multiplayer. The asm1 is overused. I always loved the BO series so im excited:pinkiehappy:

CoD went bad the moment the Multiplayer world became cancerous.

4400515 Advanced Warfare 2. Nuff said.

Kind of. I think,personally,it should return to its roots (WW2)

igi

I dont think so, but it have some bad moment. Im only into Singleplayer and story, but totaly dont care about Multiplayer (or Zombies). With this i could say that:
COD: Ghosts has potential to be good, but ended kind of crapy. If Ghosts 2 (if ever came up) didnt bring some way out of it, its gonna be worst COD ever made.
Advanced Warfare was on other hand avesome. I can clearly say that is saved COD series. Advanced Warfare 2 better be out soon.

Black ops 3. Well, originaly i would rather see AW2. With all that trailers, seqel to AW would be more apropriate. Well i still think that AW2 wodnt be bad and that Cybernetic arm and powers would fit Mitchell well. Also i was little confused from story, but now i got all story things right, i think is good.
Actually they created pretty interesting universe in BO3 and i hope they gonna continue with it. But this time with less confused story or better without any confusions at all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8