Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
nerdy_aslin
Group Admin

Well guys, we need an icon. As you can see it is currently The Raven. But I was thinking, we probably have some artists here, or at least some people who are good at photo editing, so why not have a little contest for the header?

Basically here are DA RULEZ

1 it must feature "The Raven" as I now call it. Because my phone is dumb, I can't insert an image of it but you all know what I'm talking about (if someone could put it up I would appreciate it)

2. It must be 100x100. Not 101x101, 100x100
3. It's gotta follow site rules (duh)

And that's it! Submit it here!

And lets end it... September 1st. That's a good day.

WINNER'S RAVEN WILL BE GROUP ICON!

Has to be Princess Ravencorn

Raven + Santa hat.

I can't draw, but I think that would be a pretty iconic symbol for TD.

So all we have to do is come up with a different, stunning, original, amazing icon for this group dedicated to The Descendant? :raritystarry:

Time to put my current project on hold I guess... this one has a deadline.:raritywink:

Alright I made on- SHIT IT'S 101x101

1537572 YES SANTA HATS

SANTA HATS EVERYWHERE

SCREW THE RAVENS

Someone should incorporate the little plush ravens The Descendant passed out at Bronycon. Fine we can make them wear Santa hats. But only if we add Spike and Twilight to the drawing! Maybe something like Spike and Twilight curled up by a fire Twilight reading a stack of books and jotting down notes Spike laid up beside her reading comic books with a little plush raven sitting on the mantelpiece with Owlicious. :twilightsmile::moustache:

An explosion behind The Raven. With beautiful characterization splashing all over the landscape.

Does the raven wear sunglasses?

Due to a recent family crisis (my grandmother almost died) I'm running a bit behind on making an icon for entry. I beg your forbearance if I'm a few hours late...
[EDIT] Make that days... I'm getting slammed at work now

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10