Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 62
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

"The Engineer Teacher has volunteered for this physical evaluation. The rules are simple, dodge the wrenches without using any powers or technology. Good luck, she has good aim."
"Three. Two. One. START!"

Wrenches are thrown your way. Move it or lose your head partner.

Argh, What? Why?
Cog dances around dodging wrenches

1853581 Xanlamin transforms into a bat, and puts on a pair of glasses. You wouldn't hit a bat with glasses would you?

Aoi Fukui dances around for thirty seconds and then gets knocked over by a wench being applied to his face at a relatively fast speed.
"Ow."

1853581>>1853615 What's happening Cog OWW! Ah, hey you sto-Ah shit that stings! *Storm gets in the fetal position knowing that he was too big of a target to dodge anything*

1853581 "Huh? What's going on here?" Wrench flies by. Firecracker casually dodges... Then more wrenches. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!"

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1853615>>1853849>>1854027>>1854047>>1854629>>1854773
"As stated, no using and magic or powers."
Hehehe.

Sukoshi Oni just stands off the side while Akira continues to throw her many, many wrenches.

I'm an Earth Pony. What, you think I'm going to just MAGIC away- OW!
Cog stumbles back as a wrench contacts his head, putting a huge crack in once of the lenses of his goggles.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1855939 "Earth ponies have developed greatly in their own powers as well."
Akira finally runs out of her endless supply of wrenches and goes off to get the next box.

As Akira walks off, Cog pulls off his goggles, removing the burden of having to stare through a crack and wanders over to a nearby bench and puts a couple of hammers in his satchel.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1855959 "Serebu shall be joining you all shortly. She had some business to take care of and a dissection scheduled. For now, everyone is entitled to rest."

Aw, you mean I don't get to throw these hammers at anypony? Shame...

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1855973 "A shame indeed." Sukoshi Oni lets out a chuckles, strangled by the sewing keeping her lips shut.

Ah well...You got any double-zertonix quadrifiers anywhere in this shop? Mightaswell get some work done before Akira shows up and starts clobbering me again.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1856000 "In the storage room." She points towards the storage room behind an odd pile of broken parts.

Cheers. Cog walks into the room, emerging a few minutes later with some materials and walks over to a nearby bench, spreading out the materials and starting to work on them.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1856008 Akira shortly returns, carrying a couple more boxes of wrenches on her back.
"Until Serebu returns, we're at a standstill Akira."
Damn.

Cog stoops over the small firearm he's putting together. Silently loading a hammer into the launching mechanism and putting the rest back in his satchel.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1856023 "Might want to go easy on the hammers, you'll want everyone to keep their strength for their dissections tomorrow. That includes your own."

..fine.
Cog removes the hammer from the makeshift launcher and puts the rest away.

1855934 "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!!!"

1855934 I have to choose a form for the exercise... I just felt like choosing a Bat with glasses.

1856959>>1856078>>1856030>>1856026>>1854629>>1854047>>1854027

Sant walks in, there's some odd chain-like weapon that is embedded in his left arm with many sharp blades sticking out like spines. He doesn't even bother looking up, or lowering the part of the cloak covering his mouth.

What's with all the noise? He asked in his usual impassive tone.

"Run." Aoi said.

1853581>>1857370>>1856078>>1856030

Karl casually enters the room, when a wrench smacks him in the face. ''OW! MY FUCKIN' FACE!'' He looked at the other occupants. '''What the hell was that for?''

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1857370>>1857577 "A game of dodge the wrenches is in session care to join?"

And what does this help improve with, exactly? He asked in the same impassive tone. Sant entered the room and unbuckled the cloak and threw it to the side, revealing his body wrapped in black bandages that also wrapped his arms and face, ending just beneath his eyes.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1857856 "It helps improve coordination and dodging skills. On the battle field one would dodge weapons much more deadly than just wrenches." She replies through the mental waves.

Really?...Well then, why have you stopped? He starts to feel a sting come from his left arm and so he grips it, putting pressure on it to try and keep it from bleeding again, making sure to keep from touching the blades of the Daggertail. He doesn't want to have to deal with replacing the bandages on his arm again.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1857881 "We're waiting for Serebu, who is returning from her monthly dissection. Yours, along with everyone else will also be getting theirs soon too, then you'll understand how exhausting it is. Ah, here she comes now."
Serebu comes walking in with quite the limp, bearing a few more scars than usual. She seems really irritated.

This should be fun. His cold demeanor contradicts that. He watched her limp and didn't bother saying anything he just turned slightly away and cast her a side-glance.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1857961 ALRIGHT THEN! LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Akira shouts and starts chucking her limitless amounts of wrenches.
Serebu mumbles something about her insides before dodging the oncoming wrenches.

Sant started dodging the wrenches, having plenty of near misses and started to move around as if he was a racoon, using a bit of the parkour that he learned while being stuck in this world.

GAH!!! Sant fell to the ground and started to grip his arm as blood started to flow down his arm in many small streams and drip onto the floor.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858041 Serebu notices and quickly changes her course, ignoring the amounts of wrenches hitting her skull at mach 1 force. Her light blue blood mixes with that on the floor.
"Why did you go to the healing chambers when you knew you were in this condition?"

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858087 GET USED TO IT SLACKER! HAHAHAHA!
Akira flings another wrench in his general direction.

It's not that! It's just that I got this...this...thing, stuck in my arm after I was attacked while I was looking for supplies. *He keeps gripping his arm, ignoring the wrenches as he tries to tighten the bandages around his arm in hopes of stopping the bleeding, though it just makes it worse.

((It's good to see ya back))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858122 "Well then you shouldn't have gotten a hangover in the first place."

1858114 Serebu sighs and drags him off to the side.
Might as well move out of the way of Akira's crazy aim.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858166 "It's called knowing your own species well. Now I suggest you stop yelling before Akira gets moody."

Sant grabs the base of the weapon embedded in his arm and tries to pull with all his might. The weapon stays embedded, not even moving a bit.

Shit...why can't I get it out? He asked to no one in particular and pulls down the bandages that are covering his mouth so that he could talk easier.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858187 "Go off and sit on the benches, she'll leave you along there."

1858189 Serebu frowns and pulls the thing out.
It was lodged in your muscle, when you tightened it to pull it out it simply stayed put.

He looks at her dumbfounded, but then looks back down at his arm and notices something odd going on with his wound. I'm not sure that's the reason.

The wound that curled up his arm in circles and he noticed that it had started to glow a faint orange, and they had spread, seeming to form tribal symbols in his arm. He snatched to thing from her and started to examine it.

...It's...like a whip...or a very long chain link...but with blades.

((yeah...I kinda updated his weapons of choice, I switched out the machete for something else which is the thing that he pulled out of his arm, so if you wanna know what it looks like, then go here)

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858248 Sukoshi Oni nods in acknowledgment and continues to spectate.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858272 Some do change their weapons when they arrive here. I suggest you start working out how to use it.
Serebu looks down at the weapon.
A good choice too.

He grabs a space in between two of the more inner blades and pulls on them to lay out part of the weapon flat. I don't even know what the hell to call this thing...and I don't even know how I would carry it around. He looks back at the wound in his arm and gets a possibly painful idea.

I guess...I guess I could put it back in the wound it made...though...i'm not even sure if it's a wound anymore.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858327 I suppose it'd be painful, but it's better than having to change the chemistry of your body every time you need your weapon. She shrugs.

...I guess i'll just have to figure it out later. He stands up and goes to pick up his cloak which he had thrown into one of the far corners and puts it back on. He looks down at the weapon, which he had coiled around his hand.

...I have a feeling that I'd kill myself with this thing before I even learn how to use it properly.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858366 Serebu nods in understanding.
Some weapons are like that, but you'll eventually get used to it.

Or kill myself trying to. He tucks it into his cloak, making sure that the position it was in wouldn't harm him while he was out. I guess I should go look for more supplies...by the way, I think some of your trainees are unconscious. He walks out the room without another word.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1858386 They're not my trainees and if they're unconscious, it's their own faults. Serebu mutters before going back to her training.

((Why do I have the feeling that these two are gonna be either A. Best friends, or B. Frenemies?))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 62