Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

Okay so here is where you put your characters backstory. No matter how retarded it is. Now, if you'll excuse me I have some Doritos to choke on. ((Note: I never remember to chew chips when I eat them... Which really isn't good to your throat. ))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1427851Alternate universe shit right?

*starts typing up*
*stops upon a realisation*
hey..

a city left in ruins by the war that has long since moved away from the area.

How long did this war go for...before I put down anything inaccurate...

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1427887the war itself went on for hundreds of years. But it recently moved away from Shisubu. All this fighting is the aftershock of what happened, the war is still going on though.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1427876 I haven't been on recently so Anti is just doing whatever. She's probably just messing around and seeing how many different things she can turn into.

alrighty then, born into war, joined fight close to where war left city, left military when war moved on...
that'll work:moustache:

*goes back to writing*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1428076 yay! :yay: time for me to down a FAYGO and choke on Doritos !

I'm a bit busy right now, but I'll definitely get to this tomorrow, if time allows. :moustache:

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1428123. :yay::yay::yay:
Woot!
Shits be off da Chain! So far off, it's like it wants nothing to do with that chain !

1427779 During the time between the escape of the griffin Kingdom and the beginning of her small role in the war. Emora had contracted herself as a contract killer. She would seduce her victims before killing them, She didn't allow herself to be touched in anyway after what happened to her in the Griffin Kingdom. When the war suddenly pulled her in she found herself loving the time alone stalking and killing for both sides. Eventually she decided to be part of the effort, but no one is sure if she was still on their side for their benefit or her own.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1428141 she feels most comfortable in house cat form, but being a humanoid is more coveniant, so she usually goes with that.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1428186. No problem.

*cracks fingers*
Let's do this
((you wanted backstory, you'll get backstory motherfucker!))

-ahem-
Cog Spring was born in war torn West-Trottingham into a small working-class family of 5; his parents, sister (oldest), brother (middle) and him (youngest). From an early age, it was apparent he possessed remarkable intelligence and a very creative mind, often locking himself up in his room and building all sorts of gizmos and gadgets using items he found out on the streets.

When he left home at the age of 19, he set up a small workshop where he performed repairs as well as crafting and selling his own personal works on the side. when he was 25 the military, noticing his abilities, offered him recruitment into their Technological and Scientific Warfare Department.

4 years later, he was transferred to the city of Shisubu, where he continued to work on advancements for the soldiers there, at the same time joining the battle whenever it was necessary for him to do so. This was where Cog first saw conflict, having sticking mainly to the labs back home, and it changed him drastically; he went from an anti-social, timid recluse, and became a hardened, survivor with a great value on comradeship.

Within his first year in Shisubu, Cog had thrown down his standard-issue weaponry in favor of designing his own form of defense, allowing him to modify it, and its ammunition, to his own content. thus, his repeating-crossbow came into existence as did his rapier, which he crafted together during a day where no fighting took place.

5 years into service at Shisubu and Cog's life took a slight turn for the worse when his brother and sister arrived at the camp; They has been drafted by the military to help in the fighting. Neither of them survived the war; his brother, Winter Bolt, was killed in a raid against the camp and his sister, Emerald Charm, was killed in action, dying in Cog's arms as he attempted to get her to medical attention. He keeps a photo of his sister in one of his pockets and wears his brothers dog-tag, both as keepsakes to remember them by.

5 years later, the war left Shisubu and, rather than stay enlisted, Cog was discharged from the army. rather than return home to Trottingham, he made for one of the refugee camps, where he remained for the next 4 years until joining the group of survivors he is now currently with.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1428242. That was beautiful. I am actually writing a story that explains what happened to Sukoshi Oni and Serebu. If I finish it ill send it in.

I have very little motivation to do anything. But when I actually do something, I don't fuck around and half-ass it. I put effort in
edit: also, looking forward to this story you mentioned

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1428278. Well, my iPod is dying, so I shall see you later. Good day sir.

1428301>>1427779 Well damn, and here I was, planning on revealing Karl's back story in a more interesting way. (As in, in the unknown bunker ((apparently abandoned rofl)) having him tell his story bit by bit :derpytongue2:)

you still could.

unless you have a 'fuck it' moment and decide to post it here. Don't forget that, to remain canon, our oc's don't know the backstories. you can still do the whole 'reveal' thing as well as post here.

1428496 Yeah, I'll stay canon. There just this loose screw in my head that makes me want to reveal this guy's story bit by bit. Like if I post it here, it'll be jut an info dump, and that screws up a story.

Oh crap here I go with the narratives again.

I'm always about (except when I'm asleep, don't worry that's not for at least 6-7 hours), so feel more than free to send me a prompt if you wish to start revealing backstory

1428662 Roger that. Just waiting on the tower arc to finish (Again, here I am treating this like a narrative... Fuck me sideways. :facehoof:)

Aoi is some faggot from the Monogatari Series universe that showed up out of fucking nowhere that knows about aberrations/spirits/apparitions/whatever translation you prefer baby ;) and helped people sometimes and shit, he doesn't remember how he got to this universe.

best. backstory. ever

*blushes* Well, people DO tell me I have a nice looking back...

frak.....It's too late a night for me to be posting stuff here:applejackconfused:
*fixes*

It's 8:00 in the morning up in the frozen north, I'm just waking up.
Timezones are silly.

yes..yes they are

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36