Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

Dymara, a Bruiser Class Teacher, lies in a cot. Her breathing is ragged and many scars and bandages are on her. This room had an indigo door with an indigo symbol above it.

A humanoid female with black horns that get lighter as they go up stands in the center of the room. Her horns look like that of a ram, but they shine as if it had been polished thoroughly. Her indigo hair and white eyes make her seem distant. Along with that, her skin is an odd shade of grey. You wonder what could have made her this way.
"What is it you wish from me?"
You finally notice that her mouth has been sewn shut. It looks like it would've been painful. You wonder how you can hear her. but before you can ask her anything she responds to you:
"It would be best for you to learn how to cover your thoughts, Rui could teach you. Now please tell me what led you to my office? I have patients to attend to and training to finish."

J-Just wandering, I'll be leaving now, a-and thank you for the advice. Aoi thought.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324050 There's no need to be so shy. I am wondering how one can stutter in their thoughts, but you may go on your way, I won't push anyone.

1324004 Emora looks at her stiching and thinks to herself. "I wonder how she got those, I somewhat don't wish to know.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324425 "Excuse my intrusion on your thoughts, but I need to know if there's anything I can do for you."

Aldir had heard one of the teachers had been injured rather badly, and wanted to see for himself just how bad, and more specifically, what had caused it. Before Aldir could notice his thoughts being invaded he was already in the middle of talking.

Pardon my intrusion, but I heard that a teacher from one of the other bunkers was here, and I just wanted to inquire what happe-.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324489 "I understand. Go ahead and see her."

U-uhh... Thank you? Aldir said, unsure of how she was talking right now. He proceeded into Dymara's cot.

1324458 "So you can read my mind...very interesting."

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324520 *Sukoshi Oni writes something down on a piece of paper and walk to another patient.*
*with practiced skill, she starts to replace the bandages*
"So, do you know Dymara?"

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324524 "It's a talent I had to adapt when my mouth was sewn shut."

No, not personally, but I was curious as to how such an infamous individual such as her could be incapacitated so easily. Do you, by chance, know what happened?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324540 "I do, but they don't want me to speak."
*her white eyes seem to sadden a little bit*

1324531 "That must have been...Tough for you."

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324562 "It is very tough at times. Some days, I try to open my mouth in a yawn when I wake up, only to find a searing pain in my lips. Then I realize that my mouth has been sewn shut. But, I suppose the only thing to do is live with it."

Aldir bowed his head out of respect.

Ah, I see. Well, that was really the only reason I came down here, so I suppose I should take my leave now...

As Aldir left, he brushed past Emora. As their eyes met he exchanged a friendly smile and continued on his way to the Enchanter's Bunker.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324574 "Goodbye then."

1324574 She held composure until he left the room, then very lightly blushed. She shook her head and brought herself back to her regular stature.

1324570 "How do you survive without eating?"

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324632 "I'm practically dead, so eating doesn't even matter to me anymore. I still miss the taste of curry though."
*she shrugs it off and starts replacing another patients bandages*

1324660 "I pity you... But it seems that someone of your stature doesn't need my pity "

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324700 "No, there is no need to pity me at all."

1324726 "So whens my first assignment... I'm feeling that I'm not here for a vacation."

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324780 "Your first assignment will be at the main tower by the ocean. Once you go there, you will be trained night and day the ways to fight around here. It has quite the view, I imagine you'll like it."

1324794 "She stood up on two legs and transformed into a human girl. She folded her arms as she stood in front of Sukoshi striped of clothing. "When do I depart..."

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324847 "Fairly soon. You'll probably leave in at least two days....don't tell anyone I told you about this."

1324888 She put her hands on her hips and nodded as she turned back into her changeling self. "Part of being a Charmer is that I'm both the master of sharing and keeping secrets, when I see fit. You have my word that I won't pass the information on..."

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1324925 "Good. Thank you for your time. Good luck."

1324931 Emora left the room heading back to the Charmer Bunker.

1324004 *Storm entered the office cautiously. He saw Sukoshi tending to Dymara and walked up behind her*
Umm Ms. Sukoshi?

1324004 Do do ro, can't wait to get a mouthful. WAFFLE! Oh crap she's reading my thoughts!

1328213 *Storm spoke aloud since he wasn't use to the whole telepathic thing*
I was wondering if it would be ok for me to visit with Dymara? I just wish to give a prayer over her.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1329637 Very well, I see no reason not to.
*she walks away and starts replacing the bandages on another patient*

1329663 *Storm walked over to the sleeping Dymara. From the start, even though he didn't know her long, he could feel that she had a good spirit, sting and true. He did not believe it was her time to leave this world. He silently prayed to Luna, to protect Dymara as she slept and to one day guide her back to us. He finished his prayer and started to walkout when he heard a voice over the intercom*

1328213 Just ignore the constant singing...

Chainsaw, Chainsaw

Drown them in a lake

Grab your friends and make 'em a cupcake!

... You never heard anything.

1331843 All around the country from coast to coast

Do Do dodo

People ask what do I like most?

Do Do dodo

Don't like to brag don't like to boast

But when people ask I say "I like toast"

YEAH TOAST!

Yea- get out of my head!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37