Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 65

1325324 "Please make yourself comfortable..." She sat up and threw her pillow down so he could sit.

Aldir was a tad surprised at how casual Emora had been acting toward him now, as opposed to her seemingly hostile atmosphere she held before. Getting past it Aldir gladly obliged her as he took a seat on her bed.

I was just wondering... About you. He said, trying his hardest to avoid her gaze.

1325350 Her white eyes widened with curiosity and bewilderment. "What... About me?" She didn't really have much to say. Something like this never really happened before.

Aldir looked down to his hoof. He slowly motioned it closer to Emora's thigh, before pulling it away.

There's just something about you... That makes me think you're not telling me the truth about yourself. Aldir looked up to Emora's eyes, almost piercing through her glasses as a mood of dead severity took over the situation.

1325380 She took off her glasses and folded them in her lap, before looking back to him. She blinked at him a couple of times before saying anything. "What is driving you to know me, Aldir? What make's you think I'm much more than what I really am? Just another changeling alone from home. " The reason Emora rarly ever takes off her glasses, is that she's afraid of ponies learning of her dark and dense past through her eyes. In the corner of them Aldir could see a single tear fall.

Aldir's eyes soften as he finally sees the true emotion she'd been hiding all this time. Not breaking their gaze into each other's eyes, he laid a caring hoof on her lap. I don't see you as some changeling. I see you as somepony who's hiding away all their emotions up inside themselves. I can tell you from experience storing all that frustration, all that sadness, all that regret... He paused for a moment as his own sour memories returned to him, feeling all that pain drove him to move closer to Emora. ...Doing that to yourself will only lead to more pain. And hurting like that is the last thing you need in a world like this. Aldir once again moved closer to Emora, their bodies nearly touching.

1325426 She had never let anypony in this close on her before, unless it was to kill them. Unable to control what she was feeling she just stared into Aldir's brown eyes. His deep brown eyes. "Why are you doing this..." She finally mustered out of her mixture of overridden pheromones.

Because I... I- Before Aldir could finish his statement the lights in the bunker all at once shut off, signalling curfew. ... Oh no, it's after hours. Dr Drood'll have my head on a silver platter! Before doing anything else Aldir turned to Emora, who was now barely visible against the pitch black back ground of the lightless bunker. I'm sorry, but I have to go. I promise we'll talk later. As Aldir said this Emora felt something press up against her lips, and quickly pull away. Before Emora could even tell what was happening Aldir had already left her presence, leaving her on her bed.

Emora brought her hoof to her lips and looked to the dark door frame that started to close for the night. "Did he just... kiss...me..." Her Purple color was red in the darkness. She laid down and brought her pillow underneath her. "I...I.." Was all she could mutter before sleep took over her body.

1309945 ((I just noticed that The teacher looks exactly like Emora the Changeling.))

The lights came on in the bunker and Emora woke up with her head twisted up in knots. Something happened last night. She had dropped her guard. "Something like that will get me killed. I must keep my cool when it comes to him... But I... I want to... trust him... I want to..." She let out a sigh of confusion and pain. She got up and headed her way to get something to eat.

1325834 ((hey, i'm in this RP now.:trollestia::moustache:))

1326119 ((Well where the heck are you and I bet you brought your armor, huh))

1326318 ((Check the RP list you'll find out.:eeyup:))

Emora came to her bunk and collapsed from training all day. She turned her back and began to lightly weep again. Of course she never sobbed, she trained herself not to. But tonight it was because she was torn with herself. Battling with her logic and her emotions.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 65