Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 65
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

*Dymara shows you to a regal purple door.*
"This is the Charmer dorm, I'm surprised no one has noticed this sooner, but that is not Dr. Drood, it is in fact the teacher of the charmer class."
*Dr. Drood transforms in a cloud of purple smoke*
*Dr. Drood is no longer Dr. Drood. Kurula stands in his place. She is a well-framed mare with powder-blue mane and a royal purple pelt.*
"Welcome to the Charmer Bunker, I'll show you all where you will be staying."
*the lean mare leads the new charmers away into the bunker. Dymara leads the rest of the class down the metallic hallway.*
*Inside this bunker, there are different manner of disguises and weapons, all of which could be hidden easily.*
*This dorm seems to be the one under the most control, there is no signs of flying tools and books ,or explosions. Students are scattered around this bunker, talking casually to each other.*

*??? Walks in the bunker*
I'm pretty charming if I don't say so myself.
What do we learn here?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1310781 How to perfect your disguises and how to correctly hide your weapons. Plus battle strategies along with spying techniques.

Ah, so we master the art of deception?
*He rubs his hooves together*
This should do nicely.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1310810 Yes, very nicely. *she smirks and changes into her normal form. A regal changeling with royal purple mane. Unlike most changelings, she has self respect, regal motions, and mane that isn't messy.*

A changeling?
*A small grin spreads across his face*
I shall learn all that I can...
*He bows slightly*
Princess?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311048 Ha, as much as I wish I was royalty, I am not. Call me Kurula-Sama. Now, most students here are changelings, so do not be surprised if you find a lot of them. Anyways, how good are you at disguise?

I'm not an expert at disguise per se, but I have a magical camouflage technique.
*Sigh*
It doesn't hide against heat signatures, just light detection.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311282 We have a way to fix that. *she pulls out a device* Akura made it when she was bored. Give it a try.

Sure, I'll give it a test.
*??? Physically attaches the device to his wrist, and activates it.*
Is there a way to find out if it works?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311322 Yes, here. *she hands him another device. This one is a pair of glasses.* They detect heat and if you look at your own arms, they will detect nothing. This is another one of Akura's techno miracles.

*He puts on the glasses, and examines himself*
That's pretty cool!

*Powering up his horn, he turns invisible*
Now I can go almost anywhere unnoticed.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311367 Yes, but you can't go anywhere just yet. Being a spy means you must be able to tell where you are at all times and report back to me with information.

Yes...
*Becoming visible again, he takes the device off, and puts it in his pouch*
I still have much to learn.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311403 *Kurula nods*
Follow me.
*she leads him over to a glowing blue map*

*Examining the map closely, he doesn't recognize any land marks*
I'm not very geographically inclined, where is this?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311541 *she presses a button and it shows a building. In it are a few purple dots*
This shows where our operatives are at all times. We place a tracking device in each student here.
Of course, there are other students here.
*she presses another button and silver, blue, orange and green dots appear next to them*
This building is one of our main posts, we send different operatives to train here with others on the battle field.

How do you prevent the signal from being intercepted? What kind of encryption do you use?
*??? Wobbles a little*
My brain feels woozy, and what I said confused me.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311624 *she raises an eyebrow* That's a question to ask our genius, Akura. I don't even understand it myself. The little teen has such a short temper, I don't think we'd even get an answer.

When you transm- *Zzztt* OW! My head hurts.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311698 *she chuckles* That happens every now and then, you just gotta get used to it.

That doesn't seem normal, I think this might be conditioning by physical means.
I have gaps in my memory, and I think they want me to keep this forgotten.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311730 We could take you to Rui, she could possibly fix that up for you. She had the same problem as you when she first came here.

I'd like to meet Akura, and Rui sometime soon.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311762 I don't think Akura would be that happy to see you though. What with her moody attitude and everything.

Moody women don't bother me, I can handle her.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311796 You might wanna rethink that, her moods get physical and I don't want a dead Charmer on my hands like last time.
*she presses a button and the blue holographic map vanishes*
Now, Rui is another story.

I'm very hard to kill, but sure, let's go with Rui.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311824 She's moody and quite frankly isn't very social, but she could help you either way. You'd need a pass into her bunker though.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311842 The Unknown Bunker. It's the same thing for any other bunker, you need a pass. You're gonna need to be careful with your words around her though.

Careful? Please, I'm suave.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1311929 If you say so.
*she shrugs*
((sorry I'm late, I had to reset my WiFi))

1311981>>1311929 The purple Changeling makes her way to the corner of the room and sits down to polish her dagger from the ware and tear of battle.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312110 *Kurula nods in acknowledgement of her arrival*

1312128 She notices the other changeling and gives her a slight smile before it turns back into a frown. Sparks fly as she sharpens her weapon with a stone.

1312145>>1312128
*Leaves to go to the engineering bunker*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312219 Watch out for flying tools!
*Kurula calls over her shoulder as she walks into another room*

Aldir walked waywardly into the bunker, looking for Emora. I really should apologize to her more appropriately, I wouldn't be a gentlecolt if I didn't. Scanning the room he notices her sitting in a corner, religiously tending to her blade. He slowly went over to her.

Excuse me... Emora. Could we talk? Aldir asked as he scuffed his hoof across the floor.

1317288 She looks over her work and is satisfied with the result. Taking the blade she puts it back into it's sheath. She then glances up and gives him a rather cautious smile. "Sure... I'm available to talk at the moment." She leans back against the wall and watches him closely.

Aldir bowed his head curtly.

I'm sorry for what I said before, I honestly didn't mean anything against you. I hope you can forgive me for my insolence.

Aldir looked back up at Emora, noticing something he hadn't before. He eyed her peculiarly in effort to see what it was. He couldn't put his hoof on it, but something was... off about her.

Say... that's a rather well crafted blade. Where, if you don't mind me asking, did you procure it? Aldir asked as he noted the level of craftsmanship of her weapon.

1319490 She respectively nodded at his apology, when she heard the question of where she got her weapon. The years of being trapped, beaten, and abused in the griffins kingdom came back to her. Trying her best to hold composure, she pulled out the blade showing him the full detail of the craftsmanship. "It was a gift... And a painful souvenir of my past...You could say I got it from my ex, who was a griffin. " On her face she held a smile, but her words were slightly spoken with hurt and pain.

Aldir turned from confused to concerned as he felt the pain behind her words. If it weren't for her glasses blocking his vision of her eyes he would have sworn she was tearing up. The once calm and collected changeling now showed a bit of real emotion.

I see. I'm sorry for bringing it up then... I suppose I should take my leave now. Aldir once again turned to leave, not wanting to further the already tense atmosphere he had made around her.

1319753 She saw him turning away and her voice came the same as it was before. "Why... Did you even apologize to me, when I'm just a painful reminder of your past?" Her blade went back into the sheath and she was honestly confused that anypony would show her even the slightest empathy.

Aldir chuckled lightly.

I'm not one to just disrespect somepony like that without apologizing for it. From a young age I was taught that respect is one of the greatest virtues we can uphold. I might burn you to a crisp, but I will never betray your trust.

With that, Aldir continued for the exit, but as he reached the arch of the door, he turned back to Emora.

If you'd like, maybe we could talk later, except under slightly less hostile terms hopefully. Aldir gave the changeling a wink as he continued out the door.

1319900 As she watched him leave, she lightly scoffed at the wink and began to lightly straighten her hair. She then smiled. "I... would like that." It was the first smile she truly wore in years. She shook her head and became deadly serious again. "Emora you must trust...No one." She stood up and pulled out Aldir's file that she nabbed from the office and began to look it over, learning everything she could about him.

As Emora came back to her bunk she Laid down and thought of how lonely she had been all these years. "Can I be forgiven of my all my crimes... All those ponies that I killed..." She began to cry but she turned to her side so no one could see her. She learned that to show tears was weakness.

On Aldir's way back to his bunker, some small voice in his head kept on telling him the sme thing over and over again. Something is off about that Emora girl, there's something that just seems... strange. His head wanted to wait to confront her, but his heart said otherwise. Inevitably he decided to pay her a visit before hitting the hay. Peaking his head into the bunker and looking to where Emora's bunk was, he saw Emora laying on her side away from him. She must be sleeping. He tried to leave, but his hoofs kept on ignoring his commands. As he was halfway between the door and her bunk Aldir called out her name in hushed whispers.

E-Emora...? Are you awake?

1325204 Emora hearing the voice pulled out her dagger and readied it, but seeing that it was Aldir she quilckly sheathed it and she gave him a nod. "Yes... I'm awake... Do you wish to speak with me?" She gave him a simple smile, one that was undeterminable if it was of happiness or hiding sorrow.

Aldir continued, remaining in his hushed tone.

Sorry for coming in unannounced, and so late in the evening, but I really wanted to talk to you.

Aldir took a step forward, wearing a look of caution. It was pretty obvious something was troubling him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 65