the Equestrian Black Market 33 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Im going to set up shop here! I sell illegal sex toys, firearms, Fireworks, drugs, Iguanas, and waffles!

What kind of sex toys are illegal? :rainbowhuh:

1316370 Lets see here.... Fist-o the robot, The dildo hammer (Jackhammer with a dildo on it), The aphrodisiac grenade, The spiked condom, the razorblade dildo, and a dildo that cums molecular acid. Want any?

No... No I do not. :twilightoops:

I think I'll be going now...

1316420 Come on! We have a special! Buy any illegal Assault rifle and get a Tazer cockring free!:pinkiehappy:

1316449 can it be mounted on the assault rifle? If yes, count me in.

1317084 Lets see.......I have a SCAR-H Battle rifle, An AK-47, Some gas grenades that turn people gay, an M-16, and SVD \ snipers rifle, an M-14, and an STG-44.

1319348 Ok that will be 20 waffles. :pinkiesmile:

Greetings! I was hoping to acquire an "absolute shit-tonne" of red and green flares, plus a couple of flare guns to use said flares (flares are technically fireworks, right?).

And because all this shopping made me hungry, a stack of four waffles with syrup please.

Do you have fireworks that can say Celestia had Sex with Twilight and it fires over Canterlot. I am an active member of the Lunar Republic and we long for the day there is a rebellion against Celestia that works.

I will also need a bazooka that shoots hot donuts. Mine broke. I will, in addition, need a sniper rifle that shoots whipped cream. How many bits will that be?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14