FlashLight 921 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Human flash and pony Twilight dating cross universe and trying to keep it on the down low? Go so far as to don disguieses when on dates.

I can't see Twilight keeping it completely secret but Spike is probably the only one in the know.

Maybe Starlight should know as well helping cover for her.

But I have to say this sounds really interesting and a shame it hasn't been done. SHe visited one-day exclusively to see Flash. She could have given him his own journal.

Another thing I see them in disguise is because if the girls see Twilight they won't allow her to spend time with Flash. In fact, this may already happend a couple of time that she came to visit him and the girls didn't leave her alone and she didn't get to even see him.

Also running into Timber, Finding him annoying and he keeps pestering her and well:

That could put a dent in the relationship between Timber and Sci-Twi. Speaking of which, here's what I'm thinking, after clearing up the misunderstanding, Timber and Sci-Twi could agree to cover for Flash and Pony-Twi like Starlight and Spike.

Dunno about Starlight knowing. Partially cuz I dislike her and that I could see her be a blabbermouth. Not out of maliciousness but just blurting it out.

Why Spike would know would be that it's more directly affecting him.

Of course if someone wants to take the idea and runs with it.. please feel free

That's until maybe they get caught when the girls are at the beach:

I wish I could. But with my work I can barely do anything to my single story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6