FlashLight 921 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

A couple of days I posted an idea I had for Flash Sentry having to leave CHS and transfer to Crystal prep. I mentioned the reason for that, some backstory for him and well befriending the shadow 5. Still, I wonder how to develop the relation he would have had with Twilight or more precise Sci-Twi as his crush on Princess Twilight being gone because she broke with him at the end of Rainbow Rocks or because of the event that forced him to leave chs.

Anyway, we know Flash is a nice guy (which everyone hates him for), I think him being like could have something to do with something on his past and how he could be treated. One story explored the concept that he used to be the stereotypical nerd and had to change. After helping Twilight and well having a friendship with her he tells her that about him.

More thing that could help aside of having more interactions is just being a friend at the start, helping her confidence. Heck even help mend her old friendship with the Shadow 5.

Also, a concept that could greatly be explored could be that when Twilight starts to have feelings for him, Flash may not know how to respond as he tells her about the other Twilight and Sunset. How he doesn't want to feel that rejection again and not having Twilight think she is a replacement.

One thing that I would find interesting is that well after all that they become a couple and how the other CPA student react seeing them together and when the friendship games happened how would the human 6 react.

Do you need help writing this? Because I'm totally down for it! Flash needs more love and this is too juicy an idea to pass up!

I'm with the previous commenter. If you need help, I'll gladly help you with this story!

Thanks to both. As i think more of the story i want to write it. I have some ideas to how develop this.

Im mostly thinking on how to start all for the moment.

I may Pm you later Alphamon

I'm a FlashLight editor, so if you need some extra help, I'm game.

thanks. I will send you the same as Alpha

No prob. I'm here to help!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8