Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 188 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 188
F4D3
Group Admin

You've never taken the time to notice, but the fields surrounding the college are as luscious and vast as they are beautiful. The stars shine down casting them in wondrous light at dusk, and the grass flows freely in the wind during the day. To the east there is Knightstone village, to the west are the fabled Dreadnought mountains, the south holds the ruins of Nosram Castle, and to the North lies the college itself.

You find that a small encampment has been made in the middle of these meadows. There appears to be a a telescope set up for stargazing as well as several tents for sleeping, each set of tents holding a flag representing each of the schools' dorms over its domain. Apparently a group of paranoid students has made this encampment as a sort of 'last resort' for the war. At the end of the line of tents lies the barracks, kitchen and an infirmary as well as a 'Base of Operations' for planning and classes.

((interesting))

spider8itch
Group Admin

*Cielia lies in the grass with Sebastian* Today was so hectic.
I agree. Healing a unicorn horn is difficult.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1211088(Those paranoid students aren't quite bright I mean it's tall grass the setting of the demons homeland. But okay)

F4D3
Group Admin

((It's serves as a replacement for the Nurse's office as well as a place for outside classes to be held (once classes start up again). They're paranoid which means they're not thinking straight and when was it ever stated that the demon's homeland was grassland?))

1211088 *Blaze walked to the fields, but tries to avoid everyone. Still thinking of what he did this morning and last night.* Why am i still here? Why did they not throw me out? Just why? *Blaze said to himself*

F4D3
Group Admin

Seeing her friend in mental distress Dark Thoughts attempts to console Blaze.

You alright Blaze? You wanna talk?

1211136 Why do you still talk to me, for what i did to you and the others. *Blaze looks at the night sky with sadness in his eyes*

F4D3
Group Admin

Dark Thoughts nudges Blaze. Her eyes turning blue with care.

You big jerk. You can't make me hate you that easily. Dark cracks a joke in hopes of seeing Blaze smile.

1211167 Big jerk, no i don't deserve that, monster is what i deserve. Pff i don't know if i deserve to be a knight and a dorm warden. *Blaze looks down at the ground in shame* I deserve any of this.

1211088>>1211099>>1211102>>1211124
*walks to the fields with a slight limp and a sad smile on his face, guitar strapped around back and sits in a spot just across from Dark and Blaze*

*after awkwardly fumbling around to get guitar off back without his magic involving much cursing, begins playing some calming music*

F4D3
Group Admin

Don't say that. You're the best knight we have, and you're the nicest warden in the whole school. Dark says as she makes a further attempt at making Blaze feel better.

And don't let anypony tell you different. Dark adds at the last second.

1211216>>1211197 ((Even though I'm not there I second that))

1211216 The 'best and the nicest,' i used to be like that. It was over 1500 years ago, when i was a baby dragon. I lost everything on my 500 year old birthday, and i spend the remain of my life running, running from myself, from my greed. I hurt everyone that was around me, that is not a nicest thing or the best thing to do. Anypony can tell me different, cause its true.

1211197>>1211216
*moves over to join Dark and Blaze*
hey guys...how's it goin'

F4D3
Group Admin

Hey Tenor, I'm doing good. I wish I could say the same for Blaze... Dark looks to Blaze with worry.

Come on Blaze. I've seen you smile, and I've seen you laugh. You're not hurting me , and you're not hurting anypony else, you're only hurting yourself. I know you're a good guy deep down inside...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1211123(He's a Zebra zebra demon king alicorn thingie. Guess I just forgot to mention it.)
1211216 Ukaih frowned as he appeared"I don't agree with that Dark Thoughts. I'm the best knight. But as dorm warden go's you are the very best Blaze."

F4D3
Group Admin

Dark looks to Ukaih with disgust.

You're not helping...

1211317 1211282 Thanks Dark i really needed that. *Blaze lays down on the grass and look at the sky then towards Dark and Tenor* Hey Tenor you are on going to get a kick out of this....Dark Words....

yea, he's pretty bummed over what happened last night in the Nurse's office

*looks at Blaze*
hey, mate...don't beat yourself up..we made up, didn't we?
or did that hoofshake back in the dorm mean absolutely nothing to you? cause it sure as hell meant a lot to me. don't forget that I was shaking the hand of the dragon that took my magic...that's not an easy thing for any unicorn to do, you should consider it the ultimate forgiveness

just because you have a....how should I put this?.....a....problem?.....doesn't mean that YOU yourself are a problem, at all

you're a good dragon like Dark said

1211317>>1211280 :pinkiesad2:

1211201 (( Shutter and Kirby sit and watch as tenor plays, ('.'c) :rainbowderp:))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1211342Ukaih grinned ruefully"Tis a joke. Blaze you do deserve to be a knight. Think about it. If you didn't than we would you be chosen to be one in the first place. But really Blaze you, Pine, and Shutter all trained to become knights. What did I do? I was born nothing special besides that "

*looks over at shutter and kirby*

anything specific you'd like to hear?:twilightsmile:

F4D3
Group Admin

1211368>>1211344
Dark Thoughts sees that she is no longer needed here and leaves Blaze to his lonesome. But as she walks away Dark turns back to her friend.

Hey Blaze?

The teen dragon looks to Dark with confusion.

Take care of yourself.

And with that, Dark left Blaze to gaze up at the stars

1211392 You too *blaze teleports to his dorm*

1211392>>1211395
*stays behind in the peaceful surrounding of the fields*
see you guys later

F4D3
Group Admin

*Enters the 'Base of Operations' tent*

*walks over to Celia and Sebastian*
so...how's things?

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211417 Very good if I must say.

that's good.
man..Blaze is really bummed over what's been happening lately

*fumbles around trying to strap guitar around without use of horn*
c'mon you stupid...ugh....mother fu-
*eventually gets it back on*
Luna, I can't wait till this thing's fully healed..though that'll probably be a while. Horns don't heal quickly and you can't rush them with magic like normal wounds unfortunately:applejackunsure:

1211444 ((What happened to your horn?))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211444 Yes, I heard.
Indeed, that is unfortunate that you can not heal horns with magic. Although, demon magic makes the process quicker.

((i refer you to this thread))
((is quite lengthy, but the main gist of things is: Blaze had another freak out, couple of us got involved trying to stop him, Blaze grabbed me by the horn, digging claws into it as same time which cracked it rendering it useless for the time being until such time as I decide it has been long enough for it to heal, which will probably be a couple of days for realism purposes))

does it? that's good to know...not looking forward to having to adapt myself to holding things with my hooves

1211455 ((Well greed blaze cracked it and he was the lucky one. Another one named Midnight got his cut off))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211472 *Sebastian and Cielia laugh* Oh Luna, and we always use our hooves.
It's more comfortable to us.

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211497 Oh, we were just being sarcastic.
But really, to us holding things with our hooves is more comfortable.

eh, I'll just have to get used to it, won't I?

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211522 Yes you will.

1211473 ((hmm... I see that now))

*sigh*
can't wait for dinner with all those plates and stuff...

1211552 ((yeah blaze is going through a lot))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211556 ((Herp and derp, I don't know what to type))

1211566 ((I think Shutter understands mostly that Blaze is really a good hearted Dragon and that he only wishes the best for his fellow knights and students. Shutter will also realize that he owes him a lot for saving him, Wherever he is at the moment.))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211582 ((I'm carrots))

1211595 ((Carrots sound really good right now.))

((I'm meerkats))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1211599>>1211604 ((My name is Malik Blishtar. Bow down to my leather shoes))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 188