Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35
Ukaih
Group Contributor

So the ever cute Scribble brought up the question of Verses. I mean should we have some set verses. So not every person has their own seperate world. As of now we have the Scribbleverse, and my personal verse Zebrica(Yes thats a continent in several verses. But the world is majorly populated by Zebras). Also for each verse there should be a short description. Feel free to post any verse. But I think we shouldn't have alot of Verses. So it may be wise to share Verses.

We have.
Scribbleverse:
Description:Scribble verse is with a imperial Equestria reigning over all the combined pony kingdoms/republics/clan lands and a few of the other races.
The imperial government has a royal senate made up of the royalty of provinces that have them, a House of Representatives from all the Provinces, and the imperial family, Twilight, Celestia, Luna.
Residents Cute Scribble OCs, Vis Ignis, Lace Scarf,
War Axe
Zebrica:.
Ukaih
Ancient Times
Sedah
Zonto Zoki Kamaka
Zoki Kamaka
Lines and Webs:
All of Melkors OCs.
Reverse Twist
Westonverse:
Description: Do we really need one?
Residents: kind of all of us.
Brimstonverse:
Description: In this universe, Pride is the direct/indirect parent of the other six sins. Insanity and his brothers and sisters' mother is known as Alice Massacre, her name is known far and wide for she once tried to kill Celestia. Krastos the Gluemaker (five internets if you know the reference) was also sent to kill Celestia, but the humanoid meet his end at the hooves of Alice trying to interfere with her kill. After which, a statue was erected for her three weeks before her attempt to kill the Princess. Her name used to be just Alice, as a reference to the olden days of Equestria, but it was changed to Alice Massacre after her performance in slaughtering 15 bystanders in the Summer Sun Celebration of year 983.
Residents: Midnight Words and SCP OCs.
Night Breeze
Kragorverse:
The universe along with much of the lore and races are very much unfinished, this is only a rough draft, and the universe is subject to change.
Description:
All canon species of MLP exists here among many other races , Equestria, Griffonia, Zebrica, and Boletaria are the four main continents that make up the world.
Equestria is home to the Pony lands, very green and fertile land, (Ponies, Sea Ponies, Centaurs), Changeling territories, mostly desert (Changelings), and Dragon Badlands, mountains and rocky areas (Dragons, Dragon-humans). Griffonia is mostly mountainous regions, it's home to Griffons, as well as Harpies. Zebrica is a tropical region, home to Zebras. Boletaria is a massive continent, second in size only to Griffonia, it is home to most human races and Minotaurs, the regions vary, deserts, green fields, mountains, and forests are the most common regions.
Residents:
All Kragors OCs
Coin Flip
One Hell of a butler:
Description: A somewhat normal world but has several haters of the princesses. Umist other political problems
Residents:The phantomhive family
Cold Fission
Silver Cross

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1599224 Me and SCP had our OCs parents meet... Though I'm not sure if he wants it canon. and we still have to make a name for that verse

Viking Hoof
Group Contributor

Scribble verse is with a imperial Equestria reigning over all the combined pony kingdoms/republics/clan lands and a few of the other races.

The imperial government has a royal senate made up of the royalty of provinces that have them, a House of Representatives from all the Provinces, and the imperial family, Twilight, Celestia, Luna.

Rainbow Dash is a Alicorn but has refused all offers of titles.

Viking Hoof
Group Contributor
Melkor
Group Admin

I was sort of kidding.:twilightblush:
Here's my actual answer.
Atar - "The Dark Crusader"
Blue Flicker/Lavender Frappe - "Darkened Shores"
Blue Flicker - Appears in "The Doctor goes to Equestria and meets Spitfire" though I'm not sure how canon I want this to be.
Nave - "Equestria's Dreamscape"

I'm just reposting this from another thread, since it's more relevant here:

You can consider myself, SB, Sweetie Belle, and Silver Bell to essentially be verseless, for different reasons.

I left my own 'verse though a time-space-alternate reality agency that has been erased from time. I used a stabilizer to prevent myself and SB from having our histories rewritten by that, since I really didn't want SB back in her 'verse, but it left us essentially stranded from a timeline that doesn't exist.

Sweetie Belle can be considered to have left one 'verse accidentally, and now is based out of a pocket universe that she can travel to several other 'verses from, but not her home one.

Silver Bell is an artifact of the tapestry reweave, and isn't really native to any verse. Everything he is used to be part of Sweetie Belle, though.

Madam Fittings is old, and a fate, so her home 'verse probably has no relevance at this point.

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1599296 Uh. I'm going to keep them in Lines and Webs. That way. Theres not to many verses. Besides it can be a world made out of other worlds. A Nexus.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1599243 Sure, it can be something like.... "Brimstoneverse"

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1599302 Okay. I think Silver Bell is from Westonverse pretty much. Also Madam Fittings could be from Zebrica. I mean she's a fate. And most of the goldy characters are from Zebrica.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1600087 Okay, I approve.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1600087>>1600109 Description?

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1600117 Well... This Equestria has more psychos, and crazy murderers, but mostly hidden. Alice Massacre is Insanity and company's mother, and she was a bitch... Well that's my part. SCP can take it from here.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1600127 I meant a description of the dimesion. Like its major differences with Equus. Part of that works.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1600130 I'm not really sure. More crazies, heck Alice tried killing Celestia. Krastos the first murdered hundreds and stuff... Other than that, I think SCP should do the description, I'm not good with that kind of stuff.

Kragorverse
The universe along with much of the lore and races are very much unfinished, this is only a rough draft, and the universe is subject to change.

Description
(For now this is the best I can do)
All canon species of MLP exists here among many other races , Equestria, Griffonia, Zebrica, and Boletaria are the four main continents that make up the world.

Equestria is home to the Pony lands, very green and fertile land, (Ponies, Sea Ponies, Centaurs), Changeling territories, mostly desert (Changelings), and Dragon Badlands, mountains and rocky areas (Dragons, Dragon-humans). Griffonia is mostly mountainous regions, it's home to Griffons, as well as Harpies. Zebrica is a tropical region, home to Zebras. Boletaria is a massive continent, second in size only to Griffonia, it is home to most human races and Minotaurs, the regions vary, deserts, green fields, mountains, and forests are the most common regions.

Residents
All muh OCs

Viking Hoof
Group Contributor

1599224 also, tanks and guns and Kevlar and such.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1600130 1600139
Brimstoneverse
In this universe, Pride is the direct/indirect parent of the other six sins. Insanity and his brothers and sisters' mother is known as Alice Massacre, her name is known far and wide for she once tried to kill Celestia. Krastos the Gluemaker (five internets if you know the reference) was also sent to kill Celestia, but the humanoid meet his end at the hooves of Alice trying to interfere with her kill. After which, a statue was erected for her three weeks before her attempt to kill the Princess. Her name used to be just Alice, as a reference to the olden days of Equestria, but it was changed to Alice Massacre after her performance in slaughtering 15 bystanders in the Summer Sun Celebration of year 983.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1600117>>1601370

I'm gonna add a few bits to that...

As much as there were crazies and psychopaths in this world, the underworld was controlled by the mafia and had most, if not all of Manehattan under its hoof. It wasn't uncommon for a small family to vanish without a trace, and the guards would just brush off the investigation. There were four ruling nations Equestria, Zebrica, The Griffon Mountains, the fire nation Dragon Territory.

Equestria had the highest crime rate and death rate. Everypony lived a very untrustworthy lives, hating each other and at least committing several crimes in a week. Celestia tried to keep balance but ultimately the mafia revolted and tried taking over Equestria.

Princess Luna had an elite group of guards that made The Assassin's Bureau where they take on young ponies and train them to assassinate key individuals. Midnight was one of these Assassins and was a high ranking officer to boot. He was stripped of his title and honor when he missed his target, a pony that started the "Ponyville Massacre" Killing the Elements of Harmony and most of the residents.

The Assassins redoubled their efforts, but were losing to the mafia.

spider8itch
Group Admin

Meh, I think it's time to post the Demon's Crossing Universe.

As long as anyone could remember, Cielia and Sebastian Phantomhive were always together.But has anyone seen them separated?

No one knows for sure but The Operator is the one to reveal their past; along with their fears of never seeing each other again. And maybe some others were in their past, like a tomcolt who was obsessed with gaming, a father who lost a wife, a stallion who has lived for centuries, and herself, Operator.

F4D3
Group Admin

2028653>>1599224
Now that I'm looking at it... This thread could really use some proper maintenance...

spider8itch
Group Admin

2028665 Indeed. Total chaos.

may I add a verse to this list or is it done didily do done

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196310 Yes you may.

this is not so much a (blank)verse but it is a location kind of a link to connect to the universes

Name-Cord-O-Verse or Connect-O-Verse

Description-the link between all types of multiverses and other universes that allows access to those who want to travel to other dimensional realms through a simple tunnel that leads to your universes Cord-O-Port where the visitors can dock and see the wonders of other dimensional plains

Residents-unidentified

purpose-link

Birth-Beginning of time

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196396 Interesting not sure if that can be considered canon. But I like none of the less. Of course most worlds are connected by portals or gaps in their walls>>2028665

F4D3
Group Admin

2196396>>2196623
I like it... Reminds me of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in a way. Though due to circumstances yet to be reveled I doubt Weston would be directly connected to it, though the interdimensional carriage would definitely be able to go there, and it'd also be a neat place for characters in separate verses to interact outside of the College.

2196623>>2196658
yea I imagine the Connect-O-Verse
as like one giant station so their are multiple ways to get to multiple dimensions

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196658 I was thinking and I'd like to work more on the History of Weston. Maybe of the area before the Griffins came. Or who is Knight Stone?2196681 Truthly it sounds like a place Janus would love.

F4D3
Group Admin

That sounds like a brand name or something, and that alone makes it cool to me.

Perhaps Stone was the name of a pony who happened to be a knight, whose valiant deeds gave him critical acclaim during the battle of the Scarlet Fox. As for the land before Weston, the plains that stretch from what is now the Lavender woods to Weston and then to Dreadnought used to be a heavily forested area, that was destroyed when the emigrating Griffons were shot down by the dragons. The rest was deforested to rebuild the castle, as well as build the Village and the college.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2196954 Good because in the Lavender Forest lived a tribe of Deer. White Whisper one of the last descendants of tribe. Also I think the founder of Sapphire Owl was actually Westons son. Who had blue eyes. But was part owl and panther not the normal eagle and lion. I think this makes thing more interesting

F4D3
Group Admin

Wolves also lived in those forests, but I suppose there could be more than one species sharing them. And as for the dorms, the whole school was created in order to resolve a land dispute between the Lions and the Dragons over supremacy of what now is Dreadnought mountain. I don't think the founder of the college should be Weston, sounds too egotistical, and we already have enough of that.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2197035 What? But that was the original thought! Well the land distribute sounds interesting. But Lions don't sound very frequent in a northern place.

F4D3
Group Admin

North? I thought I mentioned it before that the name stemmed from the "Western Collegiate"?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2197138 No never. The origanal agreed on statement was far from this. You might want to post the history. Then we all can work on it.

F4D3
Group Admin

I'll try to get to it, though I'm a bit busy working on my own group right now, so it'll have to wait.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35