Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 91 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 91
F4D3
Group Admin
Viking Hoof
Group Contributor

1389987>>1389988 the main character of Ouran Host Club is a girl who dresses up as a male host to repay a debt.

F4D3
Group Admin

Yes I know, I loved that anime.

Viking Hoof
Group Contributor

1390248 what should we do tonight Red?

F4D3
Group Admin

Just about to ask that myself. Don't they still need to get their order of furniture from that Scandineighvian company? That, and they also need to repair the fireplace for maximum snuggling capabilities.

Viking Hoof
Group Contributor

1390331 Wonder needs to start teaching Scribble magic and the furniture is being shipped. Scribble only got the necessary stuff so Wonder can still pick out a bunch of things they still need to get.

F4D3
Group Admin

That reminds me... I never got to teach SB how to use those fire spells. :fluttershysad:

Well, I'm sure Wonder would be more than willing to help put the finishing touches on their room, but that should probably wait until the stores open back up. Wonder would only be able to teach Scribble offensive magic, since her sister hasn't left the nurses office in days and probably wouldn't be willing to help.

It's not like Red and Blue aren't twins you know, this club might be more brilliant than you realize.

spider8itch
Group Admin

1390389 Well, Timber, Canterbury, and Saddleton might be the mischievous type.

Viking Hoof
Group Contributor

1390389 What about telekenisis or something basic?

F4D3
Group Admin

Maybe, although I'd have no idea where to go from there. We can at least try though.

Viking Hoof
Group Contributor

1390417 meet at the bedroom? The bed should have been delivered by now.

F4D3
Group Admin
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

For what it's worth, I plan to have SB still be there in the reboot, and still have the same issues with her magic.I've been debating on whether the bond stays, how much she remembers prior to the reboot, and how antisocial she is, but she'll be mostly the same.

Now, if I can figure out whether I'm going to use Silver Bell as an additional character in the reboot. It's tempting. I'm already stretched really thin, though.

--Sweetie Belle

F4D3
Group Admin

I can sorta see where you're coming from. I'm having to change a good portion of my characters change for the reboot and I'm actually planning on introducing two more. The biggest changes I'm making are to Bladed Chains, who will be getting a change in name, gender and species.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

One of the big issues would be differentiating them. Silver Bell is mainly a gender-flopped Sweetie Belle at the moment, though the name is from 'On A Cross And Arrow'. I need to think about what traits are different. A few've already occurred to me.

I donno. If I could figure out a way to not have Madam Fittings shop take up most of my time, it'd be less of an issue. Running a popular shop is difficult.

--Sweetie Belle

F4D3
Group Admin

And I doubt business will let up once the reboot starts. Maybe you should have an open and close cycle to give you some time away from the shop?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Trouble is that I'd probably end up closing during the hours people need clothes the most. Maybe I should start fitting characters before the reboot kicks into full swing.Or perhaps there should be more then one assistant.

Or I could try to do something to make the uniform buying process pretty much automatic unless you wanted customization, or something other then a uniform.

I've also seriously considered having Sweetie Belle not be a student after the reboot, and just be Madam Fittings assistant, with Silver doing most of the college activities.I'd hate to limit her like that, though.

--Sweetie Belle

F4D3
Group Admin

I actually have another OC I wasn't sure would be a good fit for the college, and her cutie mark is in knitting. If you want I could introduce her to the college and have her help at Madam Fittings.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

That might be good. Madam Fittings could easily support having more then one assistant. And I'm sure you could write the 'Madam Fittings helps your character' bits as well as I could. Mainly just have her smile, nod, and whisper. And occasionally use runes and rituals when appropriate.

--Sweetie Belle

F4D3
Group Admin

I believe I might just be able to make it work, although I'm beginning to see a pattern the kinds of OCs I introduce to this college. It's kinda hard to believe that by the end of this I'll have introduced ten different OCs to the college...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((Yeah, I have enough trouble with my four. Though part of that is having a full-time job. I could probably do more if I felt comfortable going to fimfiction on a work computer...))

1391892 I can only manage one OC with my job hours. But I'm going on vacation this week for BRONYCON! I'm so excite!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Madam Fittings and Sweetie Belle being in the same place helps. Now that Silversmith Senna Spoon is so popular, it's more difficult, though.

And that sounds like fun. I really need to schedule some vacation.
))

1391924 (( I became a Jail officer last year April, so this vacation is definitely needed for me. Having to babysit grown people is not fun.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

(( I can sympathize. I do tech support. ))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1391936>>1391970(This is why I love being a kid. Summer Vacation.! It also stinks because if I get into trouble with my parental units they'll take my kindle away. Then I won't be on for along time.
1391794 You could just have a huge room filled with unfitted school uniforms premade. Then it would just simply be fitted. That would make it easier. True with Madam Fittings being the clothing shop. It was really the only shop you had to go to. The bookshop because of the lack of classes wouldn't be popular. Luckily since the introduction of set classes will become reality. We'll need textbooks. So Madam Fittings may lose some huge business because the costumers won't just be going there. I know the joke shoppe will provide costumes, and disguises. So that also will take some business away from Madam Fittings.)

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1785649>>1785686 O_o later ok

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1786038 Oppy and Eppy sitting on a tree...

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1786130 wait... so whos going up in the list?

spider8itch
Group Admin

1786175 OperatorxEpsilon.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1786189 wha catagory? Also U IZ CYUTE TOGETHER!

spider8itch
Group Admin

Confirmed ships.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1786245 Spez called it. I'll add it up later

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 91