Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 80
F4D3
Group Admin

She might, I doubt it, but she might. The thing is it was her NPC and Sweetie Belle took her and made her PC. You said it yourself that C/S had final say on everything.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

1371121>>1371135

I doubt C/S does, but I want to hear that officially before I do anything with Madam Fittings, and first opportunity for that would be tomorrow. I'd rather ask then make assumptions.

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371152 1371164True and true. We will have to wait for tomorrow then. Ugh I miss the role play threads.

I've been rather tempted to post my art class, but I probably should save it for the reboot.

--Silvy

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371244 Especially because of the change of students. I mean take Wave for example he's changing his entire race. And how he looks.

Right, and I already have to revise it to take out the mention of Blaze.

--Silvy

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371297 Exactly. You could post a thread about the world changing around us and that no one will remember this. Kinda like the tapestry except SSS would be taking to the school about it. Also I think a few things should carry over. Like your bat and Zecoras necklace. Plus considering how SSS has gone through the limbo of time. I think she should remember slightly. Also how do you switch so quickly?

F4D3
Group Admin

The idea of the tapestry works best, as people can use it however they please and no one else should have a problem with it.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371325 True. What I meant is she could post a thread about her telling the students what's about to happen. Also remembering this timeline would make it a tad bit to complicated.

F4D3
Group Admin

No, no it wouldn't...

Plus that idea seems a bit pointless, as no one would even remember it. :ajsmug::rainbowlaugh:

Ukaih
Group Contributor

I have thought about a silly noncanon 'things are changing' thread, though there already was one. Sweetie Belle as Silver Bell was fun. A few things probably will carry over. And multiple browsers, or, now that I'm home, multiple users in chrome for quick character changes. No idea how my brain switches that quickly.

Well, the point would more be to have threads to entertain ourselves with while waiting for it to reboot, really.

--Silvy

F4D3
Group Admin

Twas a joke, but honestly whatever anyone's up for is fine with me. I'm pretty sure me and Vikinga are gonna keep up our stuff regardless of the changes.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371376 I must admit you are amazing. I only have one thing and I still suck at not acting like the same person with every character. But yes I'll post my reaction soon enough. Sadly I only have my kindle but I can still at least view this.

~Ukaih Sedah Arbez Kamaka

Keep in mind that for both Sweetie Belle and Silvy, I exaggerate parts of my own personality. Just different parts. There are other characters I'd have a lot of trouble managing. Also, I've played pen and paper rpgs, gm'ed a little, read a lot, and have written several fanfics, all of which helps.

For my nexus 7, I find a bluetooth android keyboard helps. There's a GE one I picked up in Target that works well.

--Silvy

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371485 I read way to much at times. It actually created a problem for me as a kid. It has let me keep a huge imagination luckily. Still you are quite arguably the best role player in this group.

F4D3
Group Admin

I admittedly had the same problem as you when I was younger, but I eventually grew out of it.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371518 I still am young...

F4D3
Group Admin

I'm only two years older than you. :applejackunsure:

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371534 Eh Physically wise I look 16. Mentally I'm college level. Maturity.....(Goodnight)

Believe me, I was once known for bringing a different book to school every day. I have a hard time finding fantasy and science fiction I haven't read that I'm interested in these days, actually.

1371527>>1371534

Sorry, more then twice your age...

--Silvy

F4D3
Group Admin

All of that is debatable, but yeah, I need sleep too. :pinkiesad2:

See you later.

F4D3
Group Admin

Doesn't surprise.

1371542>>1371546

Goodnight.

Yeah, Silvy'd be more difficult, otherwise. I'm in my 30's. Though obviously, I know how to channel my inner Sweetie Belle.

--Silvy

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371546 I look old. I'm actually very smart. We are not going to the issue on maturity.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1371550 Goodnight see you later today:rainbowlaugh:

Melkor
Group Admin

Maybe you should ask her?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I did half an hour ago. I can do whatever I want with her.

--Sweetie Belle

Melkor
Group Admin

Hmm...
I misread that as 17M instead of 17H.:twilightblush:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Yeah, at the time, C&S had already gone to bed for the night. It's frustrating, because on weekdays, I suddenly have a bunch of time to post right around the same time C&S goes to bed. :applecry:

--Sweetie Belle

Melkor
Group Admin

I have all weekend to post too.
The only time I can really post.:ajsleepy:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

One of the things under discussion was making the classes be on weekends, as I recall, so that may help.

--Sweetie Belle
((And Madam Fittings must be fiddling with my thread right now. My dorm keeps changing.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1366073 Here's some ideas I thought of.
First off I think we should have people sign up for the extra classes they want. They have to take the cores. History, Art, Science, P.E, and some form of basic magic. Then have at least two extra classes such as Martial arts, and Potion making. Each class would have an amount of experience earned. Also some classes could have advanced classes.I also made a list of classes.
Time Travelling 101,
War History,
Foreign History,
3D Art,
2D Art,
Advanced Magic,
and Advanced Summoning.
Basically they would have there core classes. Then two or more extra classes. A student would also be encouraged to be in clubs

1366073 Is there a weaponry combat class?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 80