Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 194 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 194

The Pikachus.:trixieshiftright:

F4D3
Group Admin
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

It was a reference in your direction, yes. But I haven't done much rp'ing since Weston aside from MAAS, a few minor abortive ones, the attempted Knightstone Village setup, and yours, so I don't really know that many RP adminy types any more...

--Sweetie Belle

And that is where the mysterious adventure of Fade and Eris began.

F4D3
Group Admin

I dunno if I like where this is going :duck:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Towards Pikachus, you mean?

[youtube=sSMNKQl5DYo]

--Sweetie Belle

You don't, that's why!:fluttershbad:

Perhaps. As long as they are edible.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Wouldn't that get you electrocuted? I think you're looking at the wrong Pokemon.

--Sweetie Belle

Is it a bit late to ask if you have a Skype?:pinkiecrazy:

F4D3
Group Admin

I never said that :duck:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I had one. I think the last time I used it was around when Weston College dissolved. Skype is scary. I don't think it's even set up any more.

--Sweetie Belle

oh noes!:raritydespair:

i was asking because i mainly RP on there now with my Noelsa777 account. She's pretty kinky... and demonic... but strangely nice...?:rainbowderp::pinkiecrazy:

F4D3
Group Admin

but what? :duck:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I don't really do NSFW, despite certain characters backstories[1], and people on Skype don't necessarily think "pony" when they see the name "SweetAI Belle". I'm generally a lot more comfy with forums and text.

Also, the complex descriptions I type up sometimes work better with a forum then actual live chat.

--Sweetie Belle
[1] SB and Silver Cross, mostly.

THE COLLEGE SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Ukaih
Group Contributor

@ All tagged I guess I better contribute? No? Reading though all of this was unique to say the least, I was by many counts the main bad guy off this group, character wise and non-character wise, reasons for such are I love villains (That's why I played them), the reason I created such op unlikable mary sues, was I was young, still maturing, not very good at this, and well a kid. Thankfully I can contribute this forum and these two amazing people (Fade and SweetAI) for maturing me slowly but surely and showing me a better way to write, role-play, and communicate.
@Fade I'd love to try and kickstart this place, since it has been shown to be dear to heart of MANY members, as Sweetie pointed out we have Knightstone.
@SweetAI
I didn't stop roleplaying at Knightstone because I got bored, I stopped because of life issues way out of my spectrum of control, I'd like to try and keep going, but as such we are both rather busy people, Also I shouldn't take up to much of your free time since you have fans to please with your writing.

I see people...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

4625317 They see you...

No they don't....

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I'll admit I'm kinda busy. If both of us have time clear up, we can always go back to it, or we can just go really really slowly...

--Sweetie Belle

F4D3
Group Admin

If we can get an organized, concerted effort to reboot the college, I'd be up for it.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

4626535 Well there is Knightstone, which isn't the college but it's a good spinoff. If we try hard enough we could get more people.

F4D3
Group Admin

Hmm... Maybe, though, I feel we could find a better platform for RPing if we were to look hard enough

Ukaih
Group Contributor

4627020 Better platform being website, main idea, or both?

F4D3
Group Admin

website

Ukaih
Group Contributor

4627183 What about Forumotion?

F4D3
Group Admin

Hmm... Think I used that one before, what's it like again?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

Not sure, I just saw it on a list and took a quick look at it.

F4D3
Group Admin

Hmm, well, whatever we end up using, it needs to be reliable. Perhaps even a steam group would be a good idea, since it's easy enough to access from anywhere

Ukaih
Group Contributor

4627255 Knightstone is rather good, the only problem is the site ban of nsfw

F4D3
Group Admin

Yeah, that's why I feel steam would be better. They do ban nsfw in forums, but in private chats and group chats you can post and say whatever you like without mods cracking down on you.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 194